Beautiful Friendship

OneShot: KkuChaen

Finally, Kkuchaen Vlive

 

 

(Surprise Vlive with Sakura)

 

 

 

Sakura greeting everyone on Vlive, she kept giggling and looking away from the camera. She said that IZ*ONE is currently preparing for their Japan concert. Everyone is nervous but keeps on working hard during practice. She hopes that WIZ*ONE would wait as they prepare for a beautiful stage. 

 

"It feels weird. Before, I can't even speak Korean but here I am with you guys. I've improved right?" Kkura asked shyly.

 


(A burst of laughter was heard in the background)

 


Kkura just smiled as she scans the comments.

 

"Kkura-yah, you've worked hard. You speak Korean well now." 
Kkura read excitedly.

 

"I still have a lot to learn. But thank you for encouraging me."

 

"Kkura, I bought that backpack..."

 


(There's that laugh again)

 


"Ah... Thank you! Now we have matching backpacks."
(Thumbs up from Kkura)

 


"Kkura, who's the one laughing?" 
She read that comment while laughing also.

 

"Everyone, I know you know who that was. Her laugh is really something, right? It makes you laugh as well. Haha... Even her laugh seems to be a talent of hers."

 


(The laugh toned down a bit, someone is being shy about it now)

 


Sakura thanks WIZ*ONE for all their support up until now. She emphasizes the importance of every WIZ*ONE to them. They can go to different places and perform because of the love of everyone, she reiterates. Kkura promised to always give their best and cherish every moment with WIZ*ONE.

 

Kkura went back to the comments.
"Saku-chan, take care of your health too." 

 

"Don't worry everyone, I'm okay. All of us feel tired but we take time to rest too. WIZ*ONE is our strength too."
(Kkura sends out hearts)

 

 

Sakura got distracted by something while looking at the phone she's using. It seems like someone is teasing her. 

 

"Hey, just come here already. A lot of people are asking who you are. As if they don't know. Haha."

 

"Yah, Jjaeyeon! Come here, quickly!" Kkura blurted out.

 

 

 

(Yes, it's Chaeyeon and her signature laugh in the background since the start of the Vlive)

 

 


Chaeyeon finally joined Sakura. But Chaeyeon being Chaeyeon, her entrance was a unique one. She came forward dancing to Ayayaya!

 

Sakura can't stop laughing after seeing that. Laughter covered the room until both of them calmed down at gathered themselves. They apologize afterwards. 

 

 

 

(Now, the KkuChaen Vlive we've all been waiting for)

 

 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon is sitting beside each other. They started by saying hello to everyone again. This time with their Kkuchaen greeting.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, KkuChaen imnida!"


Both of them in sync in bowing and looking at each other after the greeting. They exchange bright smiles.

 

Sakura starts to speak while Chaeyeon holds her laughter. Kkura kept on talking telling everyone that they're right. The one laughing from the beginning is IZ*ONE's laughing machine, Jjaeyeon. 

 

Chaeyeon interrupts her by saying that she was just happy and in a good mood today. Kkura smirks and starts to read some comments. Chaeyeon joined her.

 

"Finally, Kkura and Chaeyeon on Vlive." 

 

"We've been waiting so long for this. Thank you, Kkuchaen."

 

"Everyone, this is not a drill, Saku-chan and Jjaeyeon on Vlive!"

 

Chaeyeon pauses for a bit and taps Sakura's shoulder and points out the number of hearts. 
20,000,000!

 

Kkura and Chaeyeon looked at each other then started saying thank you to everyone. They gave out hearts as well to show their gratitude. Chaeyeon suddenly uttered, "Capture time!" They immediately posed for the fans. After several poses, Kkuchaen thanks the fans once again.

 

"TMI." 
Kkura read a comment.

 

"Jjaeyeon, share your TMI."

 

"All of a sudden?" 

 

"The fans ask for it."

 

"Hmmm...."


"I slept late last night. I've been watching Japanese movies lately. That's why."

 

"How about you, Saku-chan?"

 

"I played games with Yena in their dorm. It was fun. She even asked me to sleep over. I told her maybe next time."

 

"Kkuchaen TMI" 
Chaeyeon points at the phone while looking  at Kkura.

 

"Hmmm..."

 

"I have something in mind, but I don't know if I'm allowed to share it" Kkura said cautiously.

 

"That's why it's TMI" Chaeyeon blurted.

 

Kkura decided to whisper it to Chaeyeon first, to check if she can share it to the fans. The whispering came with giggles and laughter in between so it took them longer than usual. After a while, Kkuchaen gave each other a nod then Kkura shared their TMI.

 

"We've been practicing for Japan leg of Eyes on Me Concert these days. We really want to make it memorable for WIZ*ONE so we have something special..."

 

Chaeyeon stopped Kkura by holding her arm. She whispered something that made Kkura smile and nod afterwards. 

 

"Sorry. It's TMI and I almost gave a spoiler" Kkura smiled cutely.

 

"Anyway, after our practice the other day. Everyone was exhausted and left the practice room. Jjaeyeon and I decided to stay, we said we would practice  more. We are really going to practice  but ended up having a deep conversation. We talked about..."

 

Chaeyeon interrupts Kkura again by saying,
"That's really TMI everyone."

 

There was a short pause. Both of them keep looking at the staff. 

 

 

"We are anticipating your concert. IZ*ONE, fighting!"
Chaeyeon went back to reading comments.

 

"Oh no, the Vlive might not be uploaded. 😔"

 

"It's okay. We're safe. Kwangbae is not here anyway."
Chaeyeon almost laugh after saying that.

 

"Chaeyeon, I watched your video of 7 rings. You did great. Best dancer!" Kkura read that comment proudly.

 

"Really amazing! Her dance is truly the best."
Kkura can't help but comment also.

 

Chaeyeon smiled brightly as she saw other comments commending her dance and choreography. She thanked eveyone who watched it and for their praises for her. It gives her confidence everytime fans show their appreciation for her hard work.

 

 

The Kkuchaen Vlive is about to end soon.

 

 

Chaeyeon was already going to say that but Kkura insisted on doing one more thing before saying goodbye. 

 

She asked for a paper and marker from the staff. She turned her back from the camera as she writes something on the paper. Chaeyeon peeks on what Kkura is writing and then she laughed.

 

When Kkura was done she faced the camera but still covering what's written on the paper. She kind of made an intro before showing everyone what she wrote.

 

"This time, I'll show you that I've improved in writing Korean as well."
Slowly showing everyone what's written on the paper.

 

Chaeyeon clapped and gave a short laugh after Kkura's mini presentation.

 

She wrote their names under an umbrella. The same thing she did on a radio show in Japan after Produce 48.

 

[Sakura wrote her name and Chaeyeon's name under an ai-ai gasa (love-love umbrella). Japanese style expression of love to your special someone.]

 

 

Chaeyeon just stared at Kkura after that.

 

Chaeyeon then took the paper from Kkura and proudly showed it to the camera. 

 

"Saku-chan really improved both in speaking and writing in Korean. Nako and Hiichan too."

 


"Now you know what it means, right?"


Chaeyeon nods and kept smiling.

 

Kkura hands out her pinky finger and uttered, "Promise?"

 

"Yah, do we really have to do this?" Chaeyeon said in objection.

 

"KkuChaen forever" Kkura kept her pinky finger up waiting for Chaeyeon to hand out hers. She looked at Chaeyeon sincerely with her big round eyes.

 

Finally, Chaeyeon give in for their pinky promise. As their pinkies intertwined, they faced one another their foreheads bumping on each other. 

 

"Promise, KkuChaen forever" they said in unison.

 

They laughed out loud afterwards and hugged each other happily.

 

 

They checked the phone and read the comments once more. 

 

"Beautiful friendship" Chaeyeon read an English comment.

 

They smiled at each other. 

 

 

The staff seemed to be signalling something to them as they keep looking away from the camera. But Kkura asked for one more paper and said that it is really the last one. They'll say goodbye after this.

 

Again, Kkura turned her back as she was writing something. Chaeyeon however, keep on reading the comments. 

 

"Don't go yet..."

 

"IZ*ONE relieves my stress. You girls are so amazing."

 

Chaeyeon asked WIZ*ONE to wait a bit more as they are really working hard to meet them again. She also reminds them to stay healthy as well and do their best always.

 

She then peeked at what Kkura is writing. She gently placed her chin on Kkura's shoulder.

 

After a few seconds, they faced the camera again showing what Kkura wrote on the paper.

 

 

[Sakura wrote "IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONE forever"]

 

 

"IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONE forever" They said it together.

 

"WIZ*ONE, promise?" Kkura asked cutely while raising her pinky.

 

"Make a promise in the comments everyone" Chaeyeon mentioned raising her pinky as well. 

 

Chaeyeon placed her right arm on Kkura's shoulder while they read the comments together.

 

"Keep your promise, okay?" Kkura reminded.

 

 

They really need to end the Vlive now. 

 

 

(Sakura)
"Thank you so much for joining us today everyone. We are really happy to spend time with you like this. I hope you will continue to support and give lots of love to IZ*ONE. Let's stay like this forever. I love you."

 

 

(Chaeyeon)

"It's me and Saku-chan's first Vlive together and it seems that you really anticipated it. For that I'm really grateful. You always give your best to support us that's why we are also working hard in order to repay your love towards us. IZ*ONE is not complete without WIZ*ONE, so we will also keep our promise to be with you forever. Thank you and I love you"

 

 

Kkura and Chaeyeon linked their arms as they say goodbye. They hold the papers that Kkura wrote on.

 

"Bye bye"

 

"Let's meet again soon"

 

 

"Up till now, it has been Kku (Sakura) Chaen (Chaeyeon)!"

 

 

Chaeyeon backhugged Kkura and placed her chin on Kkura's shoulder. She bowed her head a bit. Kkura keep on waving goodbye. Chaeyeon lift her head and turn to Kkura. She was a bit surprised as Kkura faced her also. It was so close to meeting each other's lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Then the Vlive ended.