first impressions

PAIN(KILLER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something cute on the way SeHun waited for her to freshen up and get ready, sitting on her bed and using his phone to both play and receive calls from his work, probably. He seemed to be both busy and bored at the same time, but all in all, he seemed to be okay with such a weird situation. That wasn't easy to understand.

Maybe he really had some good explanations.

Maybe he was just plain weird.

Whatever it was the truth, she tried to hurry and not let him alone for more than just a few minutes. One reason being that he was a stranger, sure, and the other that she hated to make people wait. As she took the quickest shower of her whole life, she choose a grey skirt and a white shirt, wearing a cozy black jacket over her shoulder.

She could sense the cold weather with a glance to any window. But then, SeHun not?

"Aren't you going to...?" She started, but slowy interrumpted herself. To change your clothes was silly. He had nothing but what he was wearing, and her... Well, she had some of Taeyong's clothing saved in the closet, but it wasn't even an option.

"Am I not presentable enough?" He sneered, looking up from his phone and staring at her in silence.

He was.

He wore the same shirt she borrowed last night and they would know she did, of course, but how could anyone else guess it? SeHun was the living example of an impeccable businessman trying to be casual, with his jeans and his blue shirt combined with a pair of brand sneakers. Even his hair got combed without problem so yes, he was presentable enough.

Enough was hardly enough to describe it.

But Arisa had no intentions to say that. "I'll tell you when we get there," she smiled. He smiled back.

Minutes later, they were riding a taxi to a not so nearby cafe, Arisa wondering if this wasn't an attempt to have a date because that surely wouldn't work. No, sir.

"You know you are giving me some ideas, don't you?" SeHun teased as she said it out loud.

She walked out of the cab and crossed her arms, trying not to react in a way that could give even more ideas.

He remained unbothered. "But I'm not. I just need to meet someone here, and then I'll get you home safely. No dates or romance."

Romance. What a word to use so casually. What a thing to be so cheesy. But doesn't hurt.

SeHun pushed the local's door and walked past her, quietly searching around the room for whom she guessed to be the one who called before. It wasn't hard to guess that the person hadn't arrive, but still, as he took her hand to guide her around the place, Arisa tried to make it sound casual: "Is this person here already?" 

He replied in a soft, almost distant tone. "Not yet, I think."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter