a stranger in my bed

PAIN(KILLER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time, a boy was born from the pain of a soul as pure as innocence.

He had something inside of his chest, and his mother said those were feelings.

But he hated to feel.

He hated pain, sadness and emptiness that much,

that he could easily get rid of everything else just to avoid them.

 

. . .

 

 

It had been weeks since the last time she woke up so full and happy, with a soft spirit and free from the heavy discomfort that previous days led her to the point of crying, along with all the other problems that now, for a pure and delicate moment, seemed to have been fixed somehow.

It was joy what drove her smile as she felt the coziness of an arm wrapped around her torso.

Soft black hair brushing her neck and a warm cheek resting on her shoulder.

Arisa hugged him back tightly under her bed sheets, not being dragged by the negativity that could come later, just later, when she'd have to fix everything by parts.

She didn't remember much from last night, nor was aware of what happened, but waking up felt so good that she could get some ideas. She and TaeYong, her boyfriend for three years and fiance for almost two, finally made up, and so they spent the night enjoying a bachelor party among themselves, because, why something else? It wasn't even the best time for that kind of thing. Tae did some very bad things and even so, Arisa still had hope. She wanted to get married. And what was better than doing it with her best friend for years now?

Things were meant to get better. That moment was the best proof.

However, when his hand traveled to her waist and squeezed her tightly, there was a slight change in the way that such a move affected her emotions. It was comfortable and attractive, but different and new. She couldn't tell how exactly, but she certainly noticed the small flash of a cold sensation coming from his fingers.

Carefully, she removed the sheets just to bump into a hand that was far from his fiance's.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she repeated aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter