Six

Oh my Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next day morning Taemin woke up cause of Jinki's laughter. Please let me sleep Jinki. Why are you so energetic from early morning? Just then he heard the bell ringing. I guess hyung and Angela is here.

 

He carried Jinki in his arms and went to open the door. "Hello hyung and Angela welcome back and I'm very very sorry" "It's not your fault Taeminie it is our fault we shouldn't have left you alone to take care of three children that too on your first time and especially when we have Jinki to take care of."

 

Taemin started crying hard "No I'm sorry Hyung I should have visited them more I didn't know they felt left out I'm their uncle I should be there for them" seeing Taemin cry Jinki started crying too and started wiping Taemin's tears.

 

Angela brought tissues and started wiping Taemin's tears "come on take Jinnie and go out"  "but .." Angela started staring at Kibum hard "Okay I'm out I'll go meet those two brats"

 

"It's okay Taeminie it is not your fault. Boys should know what is right and what is wrong you tried your best to spend time with them. Jinnie is too young so it is natural you would spend more time with him and it is our fault too we left you with three kids. Just like you said visit us sometimes they adore you a lot and would absolutely love to spend time with you. You did your best so stop crying. I'm so thankful to you for taking care of them" after saying this Angela kissed Taemin's cheeks.

Please log in to read the full chapter