Five

Oh my Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinki can walk now Taeminie how could you forget it Taemin thought to himself. He must have got out of the walker. "Jinnie baby do you want to watch Teletubbies with uncle Minnie come on baby where are you. I bought a giraffe for you. Don't you want to play with it" "ye ye" oh he is somewhere here I heard his sound Taemin bent down to look below the small table which was there behind. "Oh there you are. Come on Jinnie come out here." Jinki had dirt all over his body. He started crying after seeing Taemin "Were you scared baby? I'm going to punish your hyungs. Don't cry baby you must be hungry and tired let's  clean up, drink milk and go to sleep"

 

"You two come here" Minho and Jonghyun came running after hearing their uncle's call "On your knees hands up. I'll clean him up, give him milk and put him to sleep then I will deal with you" Both of them started crying after looking at Jinki they thought he got injured cause of them.

 

Taemin started cleaning Jinki up and inspecting if he was injured. Oh thank God Jinnie you weren't hurt I'm so sorry baby. He started kissing Jinki but Jinki started whining as he was tired and feeling sleepy. "Let's go sleep baby but first drink up a little milk." Taemin started feeding him milk but Jinki fell asleep without finishing it. After tucking Jinki in. Taemin came to Minho and Jonghyun.

 

"Now what should I do with you guys. Do you even have idea what you have done? He could have got hurt.

Please log in to read the full chapter