Three

Oh my Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

What am I doing here? Tomorrow is first day of my holiday and first day of babysitting. Minho is 6 and  Jonghyun is 4 years old but Jinnie is only 9 months old will I be able to take care of him properly? Hyung you should have waited for some more months for this trip. Taemin kept thinking while he was on his way to his brother's home. His mind was gripped with thousand worries. He finally reached his brother's house.

 

"Welcome Taemin. Freshen up then we can eat." "Ah hyung I already ate I'll just go to sleep. Where are the children?" "They are asleep too. Goodnight then and thank you very much" " do you need me to drop you off anywhere tomorrow" " ah no we'll manage. Just take care of them. Angela had prepared list for you of dos and don'ts. Call any one of us if there is any problem okay. We'll leave very early so I won't disturb your sleep. You will be sleeping in the same room as Jinki. I hope that is okay" "yes hyung, goodnight"

 

7.30 a.m. of first day

"Ma ma waaaaaaaaaa" "Huh. What?" Taemin was puzzled for  a moment ah Jinki must be crying. God please help me. "Oh Jinnie what is wrong baby your uncle is here don't cry. Are you hungry? Let's go into Kitchen and find something to eat." Jinki seemed to calm down a little "Uncle Taeminie" "uncle Taem" "waaaaake up" "I'm already up" how did I forget about these two monsters. " What are you doing Minho don't drag me I'm holding Jinki what if he gets hurt" "I'm hungry uncle Taem make something to eat fast"

Please log in to read the full chapter