Four

Oh my Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fighting is the best trick let's do it" "yes hyung" "Uncle Taeminie Minho hyung is cheating help me" "No uncle Taem Jjong is cheating" "wait I'm coming Jonghyunie and Minho" 

 

Taemin came with Jinki. Great he brought him here too with him. "Hoho Jjon" Did Jinnie call out our names? "Oh Jinnie you are such a cutie you love your hyungs right. Such a good boy. This calls for celebration let's have dinner party. Come on kids let's order something" Hmpf he really doesn't care about us. We have to do something.

 

After dinner and eating ice cream Taemin told Minho and Jonghyun to brush their teeths and to sleep. 

 

"But we want to sleep with Uncle Taeminie" "Yes uncle Taem" "What? No. I have to put Jinki to sleep and he needs my full attention at night. Both of you are big boys you can take care of yourself but Jinnie he can't take care of himself. Now go sleep" After saying this Taeminie went to sleep alongwith with sleeping Jinki in his arms and closed the door.

 

"We should plan something Minho hyung so that Taeminie uncle plays with us too. It is always Jinnie Jinnie for him" while saying this Jonghyun started crying "Don't cry Jjongie we'll do something tomorrow, trust me. Now come lets go to sleep" Both Jonghyun and Minho went to sleep in their room. 

 

What should I do? What should I do? Minho kept thinking 'I got it. Sorry Jinnie but we have to hide you for sometime so Uncle Taem can play with us too' 

 

Morning of Day 2

Both Minho and Jonghyun woke up early. Minho told his plan to Jonghyun " Don't worry Jjongie I saw it on TV and it worked".

Please log in to read the full chapter