CHAPTER 5

THE MELODY OF EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy the short update. Sorry for typos.

It’s Friday night, 10 PM. Hirai Momo sits behind her car’s steer after imprisons herself in her dance studio for about 3 hours. Every Saturday and Sunday noon she always comes to her dance school to teaches some class, but in the last 2 weeks, she also comes at Friday night because JYP entertainment asked her to makes some choreographers for their other girl group’s concert, her junior’s concert.

Usually, Momo will comes to her dance school after lunch and comes back at 6 PM. In the last 2 weeks, she will backs about 9-10 PM. Of course it’s make her wife complains, not because Mina is lonely, but the younger worries if Momo over works then collapse.

But Momo being the stubborn Momo that always says: I’m okay, I’m strong enough, don’t worry, I never collapse when TWICE still active.

And Mina being the whipped Mina who can’t resist Momo’s pleas, especially when it come to Momo favourites thing--and dancing is Momo’s life, so how can Mina ruin Momo’s life?

Momo arrives in their apartment and welcomed by the silence. After puts her shoes on the shoes shelf near the door, Momo rushes to their shared bedroom, find her wife sits on her work chair, busy typing on her MacBook, ears gagged by airpods. No wonder Mina didn’t great her back when she said tadaima.

Momo tap one of Mina’s shoulder lightly. The younger turn her body instantaneously, plug out one airpods, smile widely. “You’re back.”

Momo smile and nod. “Tadaima”

“Okaeri”

Mina want to hug Momo, but the older stop her. “I smell like sweat.”

“You haven’t took a bath yet?”

“I have. But, I didn’t bring changes clothes.” She grin. Momo stare at Mina’s MacBook screen. The screen show chat application that not stop to scroll alone.

“Everyone come on the group?”

Mina nod and smiles widely. “There’s big and good news.”

“What is that?”

Momo too busy with her work on the office and to make new choreographer, she didn’t really check her phone in the whole day, and she is someone who doesn’t understand how to answer the group chat when she late join the conversation.

Mina rubs one of Momo’s arm. “Let’s change your clothes, brush your teeth, then talk about it.” She walks to their closet.

After Momo’s done her evening routines, they cuddle on their bed.

“So, what is it?”

Mina who lay her head on Momo’s sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter