CHAPTER 3

THE MELODY OF EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi I'm back. Sorry for not updates almost 3 months. Enjoy the short updates.

There are many things that make her worry. There are many things that she feared. Too many things that make her agitated, until she doesn’t know why she is often anxious.

When she was kid, she afraid to talk to stranger. She didn’t know how to get a new friend. So her mom made her learnt ballet.

On her first day join the ballet class, Mina was so nervous, so afraid, so worry. She afraid if everyone didn’t want to be her friend.

On her first performance, Mina was so nervous, so afraid, so worry. Because she never dances in front of many people.

When she was at 9th grade, their parents want Mina to continue her study in America. But, she was too afraid to live alone, in a stranger country, with so different language and culture.

When she finally being train in JYP Entertainment, she still afraid to live in stranger country. But at least, South Korean is not really difference from Japan. So, it’s ok. Mina was tried to reassure herself that live in South Korean without their parents is ok.

There are so many things that made her afraid, worry and often over thinking. Even on her 30’s years many things still made her worry.

When Momo proposed her, she was afraid to say “yes” because she was not ready yet. But she knows her feeling better than anyone else. She loves Momo, too much. She didn’t want to lose the fellow Japanese girl.

When she asked to begin as girlfriend and Momo agreed, she was afraid if Momo suddenly feel tired and broke up with her.

A year later, Momo proposed again. Mina said “yes”, but she didn’t sure if she could be a good and perfect wife to Momo.

During their wedding preparation, Mina was so stress. Stress of so many things. She knows that she’s not ready yet to being a wife. But she doesn’t want to lose Momo. She doesn’t want Momo wait too long, then the older will feel tired to wait and maybe Momo would leave Mina. Mina couldn’t imagine if Momo leave her.

Mina afraid if not all of their fans will support their marriage. For Mina, maybe it’s ok, because she will never come back to entertainment industry. But it’s not ok for Momo.

When they will get married, Momo was a permanent judge also coach for a yearly survival shows in South Korea.  She also had incoming collaboration with some member idol group. Mina afraid, if people against their marriage, that will ruin Momo’s whole career.

She was afraid, so afraid. Until now, she still afraid if she hurts Momo, if she makes Momo disappointed, if she makes Momo sad. She is too afraid to lose her wife.

 

Mina awaked from her sleep when she heard a whistle from the kettle. She currently translating her client’s thesis when she was boiled water, then she was fell asleep while waiting for the water boiled.

She was blinked her eyes, her head still on her work desk. Then, she got up from her chair. Rub her own eyes while walking to the kitchen.

She turned off the stove. She takes a black mug from the shelf. Then, pour 2 table spoon of powder arabica, not forget to add some sugar and creamer. Then, pour the hot water.

She then sat on a kitchen bar chair. She sniffs the scent of the arabica. When she is enjoying the coffee, her eyes looking at the clock hanged on the kitchen wall. Her eyes got bigger when she knows that it’s already 05:30 PM.

Momo should arrived at their home since 05:00 PM.

Mina hurriedly back to their bedroom, takes her phone. There are no any messages or missed calls from the older. If Momo will stop by some place such as minimarket, she will always tell Mina.

Mina dials Momo’s number. 3 seconds, five seconds, 10 seconds. But her call hasn’t picked up yet.

Mina try again. Now she waits longer until she heard a familiar voice from the operator. The robot said to leave messages to the mailbox.

Mina then, try to call other number that—maybe—knows where is Momo right now.

Mina’s back was straightened out by its owner when the call was being picked up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter