PROLOGUE

THE MELODY OF EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up early at the weekend is not her routine, but the sound of rain outside her apartment force her to come back from dreamland to the reality.

Mina open her eyes slowly, trying to gain her half of soul that still in the dreamland. Her ears realize that it's raining right now. But she's not sure about what her eyes see right now, it's kinda dark, maybe because she's too close to the object in front of her, so she can't recognize the thing she's looking at now.

She's in her bed with a fluffy pillow that support her head with her right hand under the pillow; her body wrapped on soft and warm blanket; and her left hand clutching a soft fabric that's not the blanket or the bed sheet.

When she feels there's something moving behind the fabric and hearing a sound of breath, soon she's realize what is it: she's clutching on her wife shirt and her face is just a centimeters away from her chest.

She backed away a little to adjust her view, look up and find her wife's face who still sleep peacefully. She's smile to herself. She moves her left hand from her wife's shirt to the beautiful face in front of her. She touches the left cheek carefully and rub it softly.

She looks at the face tightly. Admiring every detail. Cheeks that a little pudgy and pink even without makeup. The very thin lips that make her wife can only use liquid lipstick and if she has to use solid lipstick she will rub it with cotton bud; protruding jawbone that makes his face look firm and y.

She really like every detail of her love's face. Look so cute but handsome at the same time.

6 months.

They have been married for six months and her cheeks still blushing every time she realized that they are married.

Despite she's know Momo since her seventeen when the two were training at JYP Entertainment, even though they were living together in the same dorm for about 10 years, she is still nervous every time she's near Momo, every time Momo hug her when they were sleep or every time Momo pat her heads gently or every time Momo will sleep on her lap or every time she looked Momo only wearing sport bra and tight trouser with sweat dropping for the older forehead after doing exercise.

Still, her heart beat faster but feeling so safe every time Momo hold her hand or every time Momo wipes her tears or every time Momo making breakfast for her

And, she always doesn't know how to breathe, every time she realized the fact that she and Momo living in the same house again, for forever, as a couple of wives.

Momo leaned at the soft touch. She open her eyes slowly, looking at Mina with her sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter