MINGGYU

Summer Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd known she would follow us. They always did. Especially the new girls in town. That was the thing with girls: The worse I treated them, the more they wanted me. They were stupid like that. Predictable, but stupid.

I leaned against the planter that fronted the hotel, Mijoo wrapping her arms around me. Jiae was sittimg across from them on one of the benches; off to the side. Wonwoo and Vernon were slurring their words as they tried to get the attention of the girls who walked past them.

Mijoo, meanwhile, was nibbling on my neck, but I ignored that too. I was sick of the way she always hung on me whenever we were out in public. Sick of her in general. If she weren't so good in bed, if she didn't know the things that really , I would have dumped her a month ago for one of the three or four or five other girls I regularly slept with. But right now I wasn't interested in them, either. Instead, I stared at Jiae. Liking the green hair and her tight little body, the glittery effect of her eye shadow. It was sort of an upscale, trampy style, despite the stupid shirt she was wearing. I liked that. I liked that a lot.

I pushed against Mijoo's hips, wishing she weren't here. "Go get me some fries," I said. "I'm kind of hungry."

Mijoo pulled back. "I only have a couple of won left."

I could hear the whine in her voice. "So? That should cover it. And make sure you don't eat any of them, either."

I mean it. Mijoo was getting a little soft in the belly, a little puffy in the face. No surprise considering that lately she'd been drinking almost as much as Vernon and Wonwoo.

Mijoo made a show of pouting, but I gave her a little shove and she headed to one of the food booths. The line was at least six or seven deep and as she reached the end of it, I sauntered toward Jiae and took a seat beside her. Close, but not too close. Mijoo was the jealous type, and I didn't want her running Jiae off before I had a chance to get to know her.

"What did you think?" I asked

"About what?"

"The show. Have you ever seen anything like it in Seoul?"

"No." She admitted, "I haven't"

"Where are you staying?"

"Just down the beach a little way." I could tell by her answer that she was uncomfortable, probably because Mijoo wasn't here.

"Mijoo said you ditched your dad."

In response, she simply shrugged.

"What? You don't want to talk about it?",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter