Prologue

Summer Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was seventeen, my life changed forever.

My story can't be summed up in two or two sentences; it can't be packaged into something neat and simple that people would immediately understand. My story in some ways is their story because it was something that all of us lived through.

I'm already thirty-seven years old, but the memories from that year still lingers in my mind like Im still living on it. Even the small details I could still remember. Sometimes I relive that year often in my mind, try to bring it back in life and everytime I do that, I always feel a strange combination of sadness and joy. But there are moments that I want to roll back the clock and take away all of those sadness but I have the feeling that I will do that, the joy will be gone as well. So I accept and take the memories as they come, accepting all the truths and let them guide me. 

Its already September of 2039, a season of fall. Where all the leaves on the trees are falling. Where all the colors are orange and brown and the wind feel so cold. I look around and I zipped my jacket. I look up in the sky as I see the color mixture of grey and white clouds. 

With a sigh, I feel it all coming back to me. I breathe and close my eyes and the years coming back to move in reverse, slowly ticking backward, like the hands in the clock rotating in a wrong directions. As of through someone else's eyes, I watch myself grow younger. I see my black hair turns back into my usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter