Meet the Pranksters Next Door

Opaque

"She thinks I'm hooooott!" Momo whooped at the top of her lungs while skipping ahead of Jeong, not minding the hundreds of heads turning at her direction every now and then. Jeong have just finished telling her everything she saw from how Nayeon was slightly smitten ("it was only for a second Momo" she added) when she first saw Momo dance, to how Nayeon thinks she's hot when her abs are exposed. Their walk back to the school building was made up of Momo jumping and flapping her arms while Jeong kept her distance and lowered her head as if she doesn't know Momo existed. "Geez Momo save the romantic mushy mushy excitement later." Jeong said while lightly punching her bestfriend's shoulder.  The bell rang and the two headed off seperately to their next classes.

 


"What about that blower prank?"

"The one where you put powder inside and then boom?"

"Exactly! Call?"

"Call."

They opened their "victim's" room in search for her blower luckily the door wasn't locked. After securing the blower where their victim would be able to find it quickly and use easily, they added the last key ingredient. For the powder, well they had some changes. The other one suggested powder while the other said to just use flour so to avoid any upcoming quarrels, they decided to use both powder and flour. They checked the time. 6:54 PM. Their victim usually gets home at 7:10 PM so they obviously had some time left. After installing a hidden camera where their prank would be visible, they went on pretending to either cook dinner or review for a test. The door buzzed indicating someone came inside.

"I'm home." said the girl.

"Oh Tzuyu you're here. How was the part-time job?" The girl who was cooking asked.

"It was fun but tiring. What about you Chaeng what are you cooking?" 

"Dahyun said she wanted some noodles so I made her some."

Tzuyu searched the living room and was surprised to see Dahyun actually reviewing for a test. The duo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun never gets their homework done and never reviews for a test Tzuyu knows that for they're the living definition of "up to no good". Sometimes Tzuyu wonders how the hell did they ever got into college. "I'm going to take a bath," Tzuyu said. "Don't overcook the noodles Son Chaeyoung."

The moment she closed the door, Dahyun stood up from her chair and went to Chaeyoung. "She'll use the blower to dry her hair right?" A hint of mischief can be seen in her eyes. "Of course. Tzuyu never takes a bath without blowing her hair after." 

These two, as pranksters, don't really have a name. They call themselves DubChaeng and only that. Their pranks aren't that big anyways, really not. During high shool they once set a paper on fire in a vacant room that the smoke detector started beeping, cancelling their 2 long tests on History and Physics. There was a time when they called the Office of the Mayor (yes the office of the Mayor) and the conversation only included heavy breathings and slapping sounds from their side of the line. And of course the sounds were fake folks ;>

Tzuyu got out of the bathroom and Dahyun immediately fished out her phone from her pocket. You can see Tzuyu rubbing her hair with a towel and plugging in the blower after. "Any second now" Chaeng whispered. And just like how you see in the videos, Tzuyu was engulfed in a white smoke and the mixed powder and flour sticked on her face and on her hair. Apparently, her whole head is white. DubChaeng howled with laughter. Dahyun pounded the kitchen counter cluthing her stomack and Chaeng rolled on the floor, eyes tearing because of the laughter. 

"GET OUT!" Tzuyu shouted stomping into the kitchen. Seeing her all white and shouting like that only made the duo laugh harder. It was until Tzuyu was pushing and shoving them into the door did they realize she was kicking them out.

"Wait Tzuyu-!"

"Don't be mad Tzuyu hold up."

"Don't kick us out!"

But all their pleading didn't work and was responded by Tzuyu slamming and locking up the door. "We did pissed her off badly did we?" Chaeng looked like she was about to sob but not from laughing anymore. "Let's just tell her we're sorry first thing in the morning tomorrow. Now we need to find a place to stay." Dahyun said. They don't really know many of the PJU students so they didn't know where to sleep. "Hey let's go to Jihyo unnie's" Chaeng suggested. 

"And risked being kicked out again? She always takes Tzuyu's side you know that." Dahyun replied wiggling her brows. But Dahyun did know someone who's too kind to let them sleep in their room for tonight. She didn't told Chaeng because she knew she wouldn't like it. Her hunch was right when they stopped in front of her friend's door. "Momo unnie? Dahyun you know her roomate is--"

"Is her ex. Yes Chaeng I'm aware of that but do you want to sleep here outside huh?" She saw Chaeng too didn't have much of a choice either. She knocked and after a moment, a person they were not familiar but also familiar at the same time opened the door. "Uhh yes?"

Chaeng grabbed and squeezed Dahyun's arm as if saying It's her. Well unlucky for them, under Jeongyeon's gaze they were transparent. "Momo someone's looking for you. Also, I'll prepare an extra bed while you're talking to them." She called out. The duo's eyes widened. Was it so obvious that they were kicked out?

Son Chaeyoung, freshmen an aspiring artist, Kim Dahyun also a freshmen taking up culinary arts. Seems like they're bestfriends and somehow got kicked out because they pranked their roomate. Dahyun knows Momo because they lived in the same neighborhood when they were kids. That Son Chaeyoung.. just a while ago she tought of... she likes--? No, let's not think about that. Get a grip Jeong.

She prepared the extra bed as quickly as she could. "One of you can sleep in the couch and of you here in our extra bed. Momo, I'm gonna sleep early" she said while heading to her room. Before closing the door to her room, she took another look at the freshmen Son Chaeyoung and sensed an uneasiness once again after making a read on her.