First day

Opaque

"YOO JEONGYEON I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T COME OUT AFTER 5 SECONDS I'M GONNA HAVE YOUR LEGO'S CONFISCATED!" Jeongyeon heard her sister shout while banging on the other side of her door. She sighed and thought "Is it really necessary to be early on the first day of college?" 

Well Yoo Jeongyeon doesn't even need to go to college. If you could only see her report card you might as well think she is the daughter of Albert Einstein or Pythagoras himself but no. Yoo Jeongyeon is the daughter of The Yoo Lego Group's company and has a sister Yoo Seung Yeon who is currently on her way to inherit the company. She also doesn't like interacting with people that she's surprised she got herself a bestfriend during her second year in high school. 

"5! I'M SERIOUS JEONG. 4! 3! --" The door suddenly opened which startled her sister. "You're too noisy early in the morning," Jeong remarked. Yes, her sister was very caring and acts like her mother but sometimes she wonders what it feels like to put a tape on Seung Yeon's mouth. "Confiscate? Really? What am I a kid?" 

Seung Yeon chuckled and ruffled Jeong's short hair in respond. They made their way downstairs to the kitchen where they were greeted with some of their housemaids and bodyguards. Well, being rich, you certainly should have those. Every morning was the same. Breakfast with their Dad was very silent and you could feel the tension in the air. They'd only speak about business stuffs and Jeong's school performance. Jeong could hardly remember when was the last meal they ate with a cheerful and happy vibe. Maybe 2 years ago? 

After breakfast, Jeong got dressed with her green hoodie and ripped jeans. Looking at herself in the mirror, she did look like a boy because of her hair. But she doesn't care anymore, after what happened 2 years ago, she swore not to grow her hair long. As she made her way to her car, she saw Seung Yeon waiting for her.

"Ah seriously I'm not a kid okay. You don't need to see me off." Jeong made sure to see she was annoyed by rolling her eyes. "Woah there kiddo. Shouldn't you be excited your finally starting college?" Seung Yeon asked. Though she did knew Jeong doesn't like it because it means interacting with new people and she hates it.

"Um no? What's there to be excited about?" 

"New friends? Or maybe new girlfriend?" Seung Yeon wiggled her eyebrows and emphasized the word girlfriend. Jeong wasn't really in the mood for her sisters nagging so she did what she knew would make shut. She looked directly into her eyes and willed herself to look inside. It was like something was up her brain and after a moment, replaced her mind with somebody else. She searched Seung Yeon's thoughts and memories from last night and saw a man- and even heard s. Got you.

"Whatever unnie. I'm off now," Jeong said while opening her car door. She turned the key and the engine roared to life. Opening her window she smirked at her and said "And oh, how was the last night?" then drove out of the house. Seung Yeon's face was eteched with horror as she discovered her sister had just performed her mind reading on her. "Yoo Jeongyeon that jerk. Now where were her lego's again?"