One?

beauty and the bare minimum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have entered the chat

 

Monday, November 21

 

Jeongyeon: buck teeth, where tf are you????

 

Nayeon: aww, you worried abt me bebe? ;)

 

Jeongyeon: bunny, istg i’ll rip you open

 

Nayeon: ooh, is that a threat or an invitation? either way, sign me up :)

 

Jeongyeon: try me one more time. i f ing DARE you

 

Nayeon: i’d love to try you ヾ(^ ^ゞ


 

Nayeon chuckled at Jeongyeon’s annoyance. She and her had been the closest friends ever since pre-school, so they knew how to get under each other's skin. Despite of this, they always had each other's backs; partnering up during school events, moral support and being their confidants just to name a few. The two had agreed to meet at the entrance of their school that November morning. They were in charge of promoting their school play auditions, along with managing the entire project. Though it was just the two of them, they would manage. (Hence the name “manager”)

 

The bunny quickly put her phone in her pocket, now running to school. She decided to use a secret way; she wanted to ambush the coconut with her acting skills.

 

The bunny-like girl had her friend in her sights. She was only a few feet behind her, so she began her act. She dragged her feet towards the tomboy. Creeping slowly behind her partner, she waited for her moment to pounce.

 

Nayeon suddenly whined against Jeongyeon’s ear, scaring the younger one out of her skin. Nayeon wrapped her arms around the coco-head and faked a yawn.

 

“Jeongyeon-ahh~ It’s way too early to hand out flyers~ No one is even here yet~!” Nayeon complained with her signature aegyo.

 

The taller of the two sighed as she peeled the other off. “You and the audience are lucky that you're managing. Your acting is absolute crap”

 

“I may be bad at acting, but at least I have a heart!” Nayeon whined, though she was used to comments from the younger girl.

 

“Don’t need a heart to hand out flyers~” Jeongyeon teased, pulling out a thick stack of flyers. She then offered half of it to Nayeon.

 

The bunny pouted, stomping her feet dramatically. “Ugh! I don't get it! Why do we have to do this so early! I’m fine with the flyers, but two hours before school?! This is insane!”

 

Jeongyeon rubbed her temples, “Jihyo will bust our asses you know?”

 

“I really don't need that again~”

 

“Then c’mon. I see some students coming.” She offered the thinner pile to Nayeon once more.

 

She stared at the papers for a moment before rolling her eyes. She grabbed the stack with a huff and stood tall at the entrance. “Alright, let's get this over with.”

 

“Woohoo!” Jeongyeon cheered, having her first success in a long, long time.

 

**nearly two hours later**

 

“Chaeng, I get what you're saying but Gruvia is practically canon at this point.”

 

“Emphasis on ‘practically,’ because it iS NOT YET OFFICIAL!”

 

“I’M TELLING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter