Part 3

I Love You 1001% (Alternative Ending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Mommy!" 


Eunbi snapped her head to her daughter, she sighed when she realized that she is spacing out again.


"Yes?" Eunbi looked softly at Wonyoung while the kid is enjoying her pancake that she requested to Eunbi to be her breakfast for today. 


"It's been..." Wonyoung started while counting at her hands, before looking at her mother again. "Twelve days that Mama is not here. Is she busy? She doesn't even call." Wonyoung said pouting at her mother who stiffened at her seat. 


"Uhhh..." Eunbi trailed off before smiling softly at her daughter, "I'll try to call her, finish your pancakes first and your aunt Minjoo will be here soon." She said that made Wonyoung jumps out from her seat excitedly. 


"Oh! Aunt Minjoo! I missed her! She is so nice, Mommy! If I grow older, I wanna marry someone like her! I can't marry cause she have that tall annoying girlfriend with her." Wonyoung pouted and Eunbi can't help but to adore her child. 


"Sure sure. If your Mama approves that you can marry someone." Eunbi teased and Wonyoung only stick her tongue out before devouring her pancakes, the maple sauce are all over her lips.


Eunbi stared at her daughter, sighing heavily but in a quiet way, not wanting her daughter to hear her. It will be two weeks that Hyewon left and Eunbi us trying her best to reached out to her wife, she even calls Hyewon's phone everyday but seems like the younger don't want to talk to her, she will always declines the call that causes Eunbi's heart to ache. Before, Hyewon never tried to decline her calls even if she is too busy, her wife will answer it quickly. She even tried calling Chowon and she can't be grateful enough when the girl is answering her calls, but even if she asked to talk to she wife, Chowon will give it to the Hyewon but the latter will just ends the call without bothering to talk to Eunbi and that hurts more. Especially when Wonyoung always talks about her mother and how she wanted to greet Hyewon a good night and to even asked her a bedtime story. 


It's just the cycle everyday and it aches inside her chest, even more as the day passed by without Hyewon having by her side. And the fact that her wife is in her ex-girlfriend's house, it bugging Eunbi even more. She even convinced herself to get Hyewon from Chowon's house but if it wasn't for Minjoo stopping her, she'll probably there, standing at Chowon's house, begging Hyewon to come back to them. 


"Unnie, I know I am not in the position to say this but, I know my sister. She will come back soon, just give her time even if she forgot inside her brain, I know her heart won't betray us. I think she just needs time to digest everything, let's trust her." Minjoo said when Eunbi was about to go to Chowon's house with her frustrated and sleepless face. 


"Mommy, do you think Mama will bring us to Hongkong? I really want to go there." Wonyoung said, the excitement in her voice is too evident that even made Eunbi to be desperate to make Hyewon gets her memory back. 


"Of course. If she isn't busy anymore." Eunbi said, softly caressing her daughter's head. 


Eunbi and Wonyoung stopped when they heard the door bell rings, maybe it's Minjoo. And the older can't help to chuckle when her daughter quickly run towards the door and she even heard her squeal after seeing Minjoo. She really likes her Aunt Minjoo. Wonyoung will always tell things to her about her Minjoo and how Wonyoung adore the older girl, she really is a role model for the kid. 


"Hey, Minjoo. Did you have breakfast?" Eunbi asked as soon as she reached them but she stopped when she saw Wonyoung glaring at the girl behind Minjoo, who is smiling awkwardly seeing Eunbi.


"Oh yes, Yujin and I ate breakfast at her mother's house before going here. Do you mind if Yujin will tag along with us?" Minjoo asked to Eunbi who just smiled at her. 


"Of course not." Eunbi said but she stopped on her tracks when Wonyoung called her. 


"Mommy! Why?" Eunbi looked at Wonyoung, she can't help but to chuckle seeing her daughter's irritated face, seems like she doesn't like the idea of having her alone time with her aunt Minjoo with other person. 


"Baby, Aunt Yujin is fun to be around, she'll teach you some things too. She is great." Eunbi said, carrying her daughter in her arms but Wonyoung only glared at Yujin who is still behind Minjoo.


"And I only want Aunt Minjoo." Wonyoung sulked, crossing her arms while still glaring at Yujin. 


"Then, if you want that, you can't go with Aunt Minjoo since your Aunt Yujin will be with her today." Eunbi said softly and by then, she saw how her daughter's forehead creased and that made her smile especially when Wonyoung opened her arms to Minjoo who quickly carried her.


"Hmmmmp! Aunt Minjoo is mine!" Wonyoung sulks, hugging Minjoo by her neck while closing her eyes after she glared at Yujin who only scratched her nape.


"Yeah, Minjoo is yours...today..." Yujin said smiling but she whispered the last words not wanting to provoke the sulking kid, Eunbi only shakes her head. 


"Be careful driving, just call me if she needs something." Eunbi said, kissing Wonyoung's forehead the same way her daughter kissed her cheeks. 


"Of course, we'll go ahead now." Minjoo said as they walked inside her car, Eunbi just grinned seeing how Yujin wants to seat at the passenger seat but Minjoo made her sit to the back causing her to pout before going inside. 


Eunbi waved her hand before closing the door, sighing heavily as she walked inside their room, the room where she and Hyewon used to have. Her eyes dropped to the picture frame on the bedside table and it's just sends a stinging feeling inside her heart. 


"I missed you, Hye." Eunbi muttered while staring at the smiling face of Hyewon on the frame with her and Wonyoung, just pure happiness and she can't be live how they come to this situation. 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Min, I am hungry..." Yujin said to her girlfriend who is holding Wonyoung's hand while making their way inside the mall, they just finished roaming around to some sections and buy things, they even went to the arcade for Wonyoung's request. 


Wonyoung looked at Yujin, the kid squinted her eyes as their eyes met and Yujin tried to smile at her but she glared at the older girl before looking around.


Yujin could only sighed, after Minjoo introduced her to her niece, the kid is giving cold shoulder and even grumpy at her. Guess Wonyoung didn't really like the thought that her Aunt Minjoo's attention is not all hers now. Yujin understands though, she is a kid, so she wouldn't provoke the kid, even if sometimes she gets immature, it wouldn't be today. 


"Let's go—"


"Can we play one more time?" Wonyoung jumped excitedly while looking at Minjoo after she saw another arcade, she squealed when the older girl nodded her head. 


"Lezz get'it!" Wonyoung shouted running inside the arcade while Minjoo is following her with Yujin beside her who is having a frustrated expression while holding all their paper bags that contains Wonyoung's things. 


"Minmin, can we eat first?" Yujin sighed while holding the four paper bags each hands, from Wonyoung's new toys, clothes, and even shoes. All from Minjoo, Yujin can tell how much she loves her niece. But she become their carrier, and she is now hungry but the kid is too hyper and seems like she really gets annoyed by Yujin's presence. 


"Let's make Wonyoung play for fifteen minutes and we'll eat after that, how does that sounds hmmm?" Minjoo asked softly and Yujin's face can't get even more brighter than that. 


"Sounds nice. But, I wonder what your niece is too grumpy at me...I even want to get close to her because she is Kwangbae's daughter." Yujin pouted and Minjoo only chuckles at her girlfriend. 


"Because she thinks you'll get me away from her?" Minjoo said while putting her hand on her chin as if she is thinking. 


"I won't. You'll be her Aunt forever and I'll be your lover forever." Yujin grinned causing Minjoo's cheeks blushed right after the taller girl said those words. Yujin pouted her lips, asking for a kiss and Minjoo could only chuckle at her girlfriend's behavior right now, the taller girl grinned widely when Minjoo leans forward, but instead of getting a peck she felt a cold air passed through her face. 


"Aunt Minjoo, come play with me!" Wonyoung shouted excitedly while looking at the claw machine in front of her. 


"Later." Minjoo chuckles, ruffling Yujin's hair before walking to Wonyoung after the kid pulled her hand. 


"Great. Patience is the key, Yujin-ah." She said to herself, her eyes widened when she saw Wonyoung stick her tongue out while looking at her, Yujin bit her lips, "This will be a long day of babysitting." she sighed before walking to the kid and her girlfriend. 

 

 

...

 

 

The sound of chiming bells echoed in the the restaurant after she pushed the glass door and made her way inside. Eunbi's eyes roamed around the place and finding a certain person who asked her to meet up earlier, to talk about something important. A girl with her wavy black hair waves her hand to get Eunbi's attention, which she successfully did, making her way to the table and seated across the girl.


"Glad you come." The girl said as soon as Eunbi got her seat and have an eye contact with her.


"Don't beat around the bush, Chowon. Just tell me what you want and need to say." Eunbi said, the firmness in her voice is enough for Chowon to froze on her spot due to the cold aura that the older is giving her, but she still manage to smile.


Eunbi isn't really sure why she agreed to meet up with her wife's ex-girlfriend, in the middle of staring at their picture frame, her phone rings and it shows unsaved number, turns out it was Chowon and the girl asked to meet up with her for something important. Since, Eunbi isn't that busy and she still hasn't go back to work, she figured out that maybe this will be a good idea for a while, she can only hope for a good thing. 


"Can you see this?" Chowon asked and showed Eunbi her ring finger, a shining and shimmering thing is on her finger, by then Eunbi felt the stinging pain on her chest and the sudden burning of her eyes as she looked up at Chowon who is having an unreadable expression. 


"What does that mean?" Eunbi gulped down, not believing what she is seeing right now. 


"Can't you see? I am engaged and getting married. I'll be a happy wife, soon." Chowon said softly, smiling widely at her, the happiness can be seen on her face unlike Eunbi, she felt like the continuous slice inside her chest, like her heart is slowly getting stabbed by her own wife. 


"Eunbi, I know it will be hard for you to believe but trust me when I say, I don't have the plan to destroy your family. I am happy with my life now, Hyewon will always have a place in my heart but as a friend, nothing more." Chowon said and she punched the numbers on her phone, while Eunbi is in dazed, she doesn't even heard nor realize that Chowon is talking to someone on her phone. 


"Here...." Chowon gave her phone, Eunbi can only looked at the phone, her eyes widened when she saw Hyewon's name on it, clearing before she quickly gets the phone.


"Hye..." Eunbi started and she could heard the breathing patten of Hyewon but she can feel that she will breakdown soon, she wouldn't care even if Chowon is listening at her and looking as she talked to her wife. 


"How have you been? Are you sleeping well? Does you experience headache often?" She asked continuously, trying to maintain her voice in a proper tone even though she feel she will stutter soon. 


She waited for the other girl to answer,  but she only heard nothing, only Hyewon's breathing. 
Eunbi looked at Chowon as the girl nodded her head assuring her to continue talking to the girl on the other line. 


"It will be two weeks since you left, I hope you are doing good." Eunbi said softly, looking up as she tried to stop her tears from falling, but she knows that soon she'll cry again. 

"Wonyoung is finding you, she missed you so much. And.....I-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter