Part 4

I Love You 1001% (Alternative Ending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, thank you for waiting :)
This chapter's kind of long. Hope you read it well, I'll be waiting for your feedback too :)
I might post the last chapter after May 15 or within this month after I finish all my requirements.
Enjoy~

 

 

 


. . . . .

 

 

 


“Mama no! Use this other one.” 

 


“Baby bunny, I’m still not finished…” Hyewon sighed, her eyes are staring at the color pencil that Wonyoung takes away from her.

 


They are busy doing Wonyoung’s coloring book.

 


Her daughter glared at her, “Mama, look at your coloring patterns! Who even colored a hamster with purple?” Wonyoung grimaced while staring at Hyewon’s art, she shook her head as if she is disappointed while Hyewon is trying to snatch the purple color pencil from her hand.

 


“But, it’s still cute.” Hyewon reasoned out but Wonyoung awarded her a glare again.

 


“Mama,” Wonyoung let out a heavy sighed, “That hamster isn’t barney, so don’t pull purple colors all on her body.” She stated like an old lady nagging a kid.

 


Hyewon blinks at her daughter, “But, purple is pretty…”

 


“You’re saying that because it’s Mommy’s favorite color,” Wonyoung brush the pen carefully while her Mama is busy observing her, “Aish, you still don’t change, every time we do this stuff, you always put purple color…” she added while shaking her head.

 


Hyewon stopped on her tracks, “Really?” She asked before turning her head to Wonyoung. 

 

The kid nodded her head not bothering to spare her a glance, Hyewon suddenly feels lost again.  Every time that other people mention things about her that she can’t even remember, she feels so lost because it’s frustrating her, to the point that she wants to do anything just to get her memories back to her.

 


Even if she denies it, Hyewon’s guilty that she can’t even remember her friends and especially her own build family. 

 


“Mommy!” 

 

Hyewon came back on the reality after she heard Wonyoung’s squealing voice echoing in the household. 

 

 

She quickly stands up to follow her daughter outside the gate, her face automatically brightens up when she saw Eunbi, the woman is busy hugging Wonyoung after the kid greeted her from the gate.

 


“I miss you, Mommy,” Wonyoung pouted after she broke away from her Mommy’s embrace. 

 


Eunbi chuckles, “I just need to get groceries, it’s not even two hours.” she said, ruffling the kid’s hair who only shrugged at her. 

 


“Mama and I are so bored from coloring books,” Wonyoung whines, and from the mention of the other girl, Eunbi turns to look at Hyewon. Her cheeks blushed after seeing the petite girl is already staring at her, especially with that cute eye smile.

 


She cleared , “Why? You love coloring your book with your Mama…” she stated as she sneaks a glance from the other girl but quick to looked away since Hyewon has still her eyes on her.

 


Wonyoung pursed her lips, “I love it, of course, ~”, she stated but groans cutely, “…but she keeps on using that purple color, every time. Because it’s your favorite one, yes. I almost think that Mama only knows purple out of all colors in the world.” She said that made Eunbi laughed because Wonyoung talks like an adult. The things that adapted from Yujin ‘coz they always hang out when Minjoo brings her girlfriend along with her.

 


Eunbi looked at Hyewon who is frowning, instead of getting bothered the older find it adorable since it’s Hyewon.

 


Hyewon then went beside Eunbi to help her from all the plastic bag she is holding. The older caught her breathing at their close proximity, she can smell the vanilla scent of the younger, it was so addicting. Her heart always reacts abnormally when she’s close with Hyewon.

 


“Because it’s her color,” Hyewon mumbles in her breathing as she made her way inside the house.

 


Wonyoung looked at her Mommy, “If I will use Yena-unnie’s words, that is a whipped culture. That’s how Yujin-unnie acts with Aunt Minjoo.” she giggles that made Eunbi frown at her.

 


“You learn many things from those three,” She sighed.

 


Wonyoung grinned at her, shrugging as she runs inside the house. With a smile on her face, Eunbi proceeded to go inside the house following her hyper daughter.

 


“Baby, don’t go outside. I’m going to fix the groceries, no one’s going to watch you, hmm?” 

 

Wonyoung nodded her head like an obedient kid, Eunbi ruffles her daughter’s hair before making her way to the kitchen.

 


Making her way to the kitchen, she stopped after seeing Hyewon putting the groceries in the refrigerator. She thought Hyewon went to her room to rest, she almost forgot that the younger help her with the other groceries.

 


Hyewon then saw her standing, she smiled at her, “Am I putting them in the right places?” she asked.

 


Eunbi then looked on where she is pointing, she automatically smiles after seeing Hyewon putting things in the right places. The right places for Eunbi even if Hyewon doesn’t seem pretty pleased about how she placed things before but also got used to it.

 

Hyewon never likes putting the fruits outside the refrigerator since when she wants to eat some, it’s cold in the mouth. But then, Eunbi prefers putting it on the table, so it’s still fresh. They almost had a fight on that thing but luckily Hyewon kind of listen to her about it. 

 


Eunbi can’t help to smile, “Yes, that’s right…” she stated after seeing the younger placing the fruits on the table, her smile widens when Hyewon smiled back at her.

 


But she chuckles after hearing Hyewon’s words.

 


“But…fruits should be inside the ref, so it’s cold while eating…” she mumbles.

 


Yeah, the same Hyewon. 

 


“But, the freshness won’t be the same if you put it inside,” she stated, Hyewon looks at her with confusion. The same look like before when she also said that.

 


“I’m going to cook lunch; do you want to help?” She asked.

 

Hyewon’s eyes, “Can I?” she asked with her voice hinted with excitement.

 

Eunbi chuckles, “Of course, help me peels these vegetables.” she placed it on the table.

 


Hyewon then went beside her after getting the peeler, she started peeling them quietly. As for Eunbi, she made her way to the sink and started washing the other ingredients. Both of them working in silence, a comfortable one. The sounds that can be heard in the kitchen were their movements. 

 


Thinking about the days passed by, Eunbi cannot help but be thankful. If you’ll ask her if she is happy right now. Yes, she is. Even if Hyewon’s still suffering from amnesia, the younger is being considerate and such. Eunbi can see how Hyewon is adjusting and trying to make it up for them, she’s even careful and soft around her and Wonyoung.

 


After she came back crying to Eunbi, Hyewon really changes after that. She isn’t short-tempered and cold; her blank expression also changes into a soft one. Though, Eunbi’s also watching out not to cross the line, since Hyewon is still adjusting and their proximity is what she is looking out. She doesn’t want to make the other girl uncomfortable, and yes, they haven’t done any skinship.

 

Just by thinking of it, it’s been months after that, and Eunbi can feel her cheeks heating up. Not saying that she doesn’t like it, she loves it, especially Hyewon’s always the one who initiates it. Eunbi admitted that she is missing it, Hyewon’s clingy side.

 

But as of now, she is happy. Her family is complete and everything is doing good.

 

 

Eunbi froze on her spot when she felt a hand touching her shoulder, she titled her head and saw Hyewon on her back.

 


“Hye, w-what are you doing?” she asked, stuttering at the sudden closeness they have.

 


Hyewon stayed quiet, Eunbi then feels that the younger started combing her hair softly, she can’t even feel if she is breathing properly.


She bits her lips, “Hye?” She called the younger, feeing Hyewon’s hand that gets some strands on her hair. She can even feel Hyewon’s breathing hitting her nape and it’s sending shivers in her spine.

 


“Hmm?” Hyewon answered, still doing something.

 


Eunbi’s about to ask but she stops herself after she realized what’s the younger doing.

 


Hyewon’s tying her hair. She is doing her ponytail, how she always tied her hair when there are no rubber bands. 

 


And it made her emotional.

 


Hyewon smiled from behind, “All done!~” She cheerfully said, staring at the up tied hair of Eunbi. She softly caresses the final product of her work, smiling at it.

 


Hyewon then turned to look at Eunbi, but she caught her breathing when she saw the older having a teary eye.

 


Hyewon quickly pulled back, panicking after seeing Eunbi on the verge of crying.

 


“Why a-are are you crying? Did I d-do something w-wrong?” She asked, stuttering from the nervousness she’s feeling right now.

 

Eunbi shook her head before smiling at her. Hyewon then felt more even confused after that smile. 

 


“Did I hurt you?” She asked softly, seeing how Eunbi’s teary eye screams so much, it kind of making Hyewon bothered but happy at the same time.

 


Eunbi shook her head, “No, you didn’t.” she smiled.

 

Hyewon sighed, “Then why are you crying?” she asked, fidgeting with her hands as she looked to Eunbi with those concerned eyes.

 

Eunbi then can’t stop herself, she placed her hand on Hyewon’s cheeks. She smiled, thought that Hyewon will back away from her touch. After seeing how Hyewon softens from her touch, she started to caress her cheeks.

 

“Because you always did that.” She stated, continuing caressing Hyewon’s cheeks. The younger stared at her, waiting for her to continue her words.

 


“You always tie my hair every time we are cooking together.”

 


Hyewon’s eyes can be seen with confusion, she frowned while looking at the older girl who is just smiling at her. If she isn’t confusing, she will not ignore how her heart reacts from Eunbi’s smile.

 


“And you just did it now, Hye,” Eunbi added, staring at the speechless Hyewon.

 


Hyewon then nodded her head, still frowning.

 


“But why did you cry?” She asked.

 


Eunbi chuckles seeing how Hyewon is still confused. She thought she already gave her the answer but well…. she’ll just put it on simple words.

 

Eunbi leans forward to Hyewon, stopping a centimeters away from the younger girl.

 


She started to caress the younger’s cheeks again, 

 

“Hyewon, your mind forgot things. But your heart never did, it will always remember what it loves.”

 


Hyewon stared at her eyes, she felt the need to give Eunbi a hug. But she can’t move her body from how their staring contest it happening. Her heart-melting from this moment, she just really feels the necessity to embrace the older girl.

 

 


‘It isn’t wrong, right? I can hug her since she is my wife…but, what if she gets angry? We haven’t even been so close for the past months, I only hugged her once after I came back…. should I?’

 

 


Hyewon’s mind is just filled with those questions while she is getting lost at Eunbi’s eyes. The same with the older girl, her hand falls on Hyewon’s own, filling the gap with hers.

 


“Eun….”

 


Hyewon called out, Eunbi can’t help but be giddy. She finally heard it again. 

 


“Hmm?” 

 


She asked, eyes still trailed at Hyewon.

 

 

 


“Would you mind if I crossed the line today?” 

 

 


Eunbi felt her cheeks heating up, the look that Hyewon giving her is…. challenging. 

 

From those months, this is her first time seeing Hyewon looking at her like this. Like someone who misses her lover so much after not seeing her for a long time. The look of being in love.

 


So…she might give a yes.

 

 

 

 

 


“So you will keep doing that and let me starve out of hunger?” 

 

 


Hyewon and Eunbi quickly back away from each other after hearing a soft tiny voice coming between them. 

 

None other than Wonyoung, the kid is smiling while staring at them innocently. 

 


“When did you come here?” Eunbi asked, cheeks heating up after realizing what just happened.

 


Wonyoung smiled at her, “Just enough to see you two looking so in love with each other,” she giggles then looked at Hyewon who looking away with her red crimson cheeks.

 


“How much did you see?” Eunbi asked once again.

 


Wonyoung grinned, “When Mama says… “Would you mind if I crossed the line today?” while looking at you with those―” she didn’t finish her words when Eunbi shouted her name.

 


Her daughter’s eyes widened after seeing her Mommy turning into a Godzilla, making her think if she said something wrong? She hasn’t finished her sentence.

 


Wonyoung chuckles nervously, “Sorry Mommy, I’m going to go play again. I will just wait patiently for our lunch. Aunt Minjoo called, she said she will bring food for the dinner later.” She stated while walking, eyes sparkling with so much mischievousness. Eunbi can even guess that the kid is planning something with those expressions, she really looks like Hyewon when she has this naughty expression.

 


The two adults just watch her leave.

 


Eunbi sighed heavily after Wonyoung quietly left the kitchen, she looked at Hyewon who is just looking everywhere while scratching the back of her head. 

 

A sign that she is embarrassed about what happened.

 


They just went to do their own things, quietly just like before but the atmosphere is kind of different. 

 


“But, Mommy and Mama…”

 


Both of them looked at Wonyoung, the kid showed up again feeling troubled when she didn’t manage to say what she wanted to. The two stopped on what they are doing as they give their attention to their daughter.

 


“I thought you’re going to wait?” Eunbi asked.

 


Wonyoung nodded her head, “Yes, but I need to say something.” she said while giving those puppy eyes to her mothers.

 


Hyewon chuckles, “Sure, say it.” 

 


Wonyoung grinned, “Yena-unnie says to me that if you desire to do something. Just do it! Don’t hesitate, give your all to it!” She said her hands are balled while raising it on the air as if she is motivating them. 

 


Eunbi frowned at her daughter, “And?” she asked, not getting her point.

 


Wonyoung shrugged, “If Mama says she wants to cross the line, just cross the line!”

 

The peeler slipped from Hyewon’s hand, creating a sound after it hit the tiles. As Eunbi almost falls on the ground from her daughter’s words. 

 


Wonyoung looked at them, still not getting things, 


“Do it with all of your heart, that’s what Yena-unnie said.” She explained, beaming widely. She mouthed a ‘fighting’ to the two adults before walking out from the kitchen like a President, proud that she helped her two mothers to solve their problem.

 


Eunbi gulped, her knees trembling, “I don’t know if it’s a good idea that she keeps on learning things from Yena.” She stated, her hands gripping to the sink tightly afraid that she might completely fell on the ground.

 

 

Hyewon nodded her head, still dumbfounded, “Yes, I agree. I should smack Yena’s head later.” She muttered while staring at the busy kid as the embarrassment gush in her system again.

 

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

 


“Okay, we’ll see you in a bit. Don’t worry, it’s fine. Bring her with you, take care.”

 


Hyewon ended the call after Minjoo bids a goodbye. Her younger sister just updated her that they will arrive at any minute for the dinner. Which is suggested by Sakura who wants to see Wonyoung since she hasn’t seen the kid for a long time.

 

 

At first, Eunbi is hesitating for the dinner since Hyewon might get uncomfortable but the younger came up to her and told her it’s fine inviting them. Oh well, Sakura’s giddy about it that she said she will give a cake to Hyewon. 

 


Hyewon after fixing herself, she made her way to the dining area and she’s greeted by Eunbi. The older girl is busy putting the plates on the table, sensing that there are no glasses, Hyewon helps Eunbi to put some.

 


Eunbi looked at her, “Oh, thanks.” She smiled softly. 

 

Hyewon smiled back, “Always,” she mumbles before proceeding to place the dishes Eunbi prepared for tonight.

 


Eunbi can’t help how her lips curve by watching Hyewon doing things quietly, it reminds her of the days from before. How Hyewon always came to her, she won’t even ask Eunbi what to do instead she will quietly observe and help her quickly. 

 


Hyewon looked at her way, the younger’s brow raised after seeing Eunbi staring at her. Asking if something is wrong, then Eunbi shook her head with a smile.

 


“Where’s Wonyoung?” The older asked.

 


“At her room, she’s busy picking what to wear.” She answered before checking the table is she missed something. 

 


Eunbi chuckles, the typical fashionista Wonyoung. She gets that side from Eunbi. 

 


After Hyewon made sure nothing is missing, she looked at Eunbi, observing the older,
“How about you?”

 


Eunbi pointed at herself, “What about me?” She asked, not getting what Hyewon means.

 


“You won’t change your clothes?” She asked.

 


Eunbi then looked at her clothes, she shook her head after painting a satisfied smile on her face.


“No, I’m fine with this one. Why? Is it ugly?” 

 


“No!” Hyewon quickly answered while shaking her head, her cheeks blushed while staring at Eunbi’s whole figure, she can’t help but gawk secretly at the older girl. 

 

 

Eunbi’s wearing her yellow sweatshirt and white short pants. And Hyewon can say, Eunbi looks so good with that simple clothes. 

 


Eunbi chuckles, “I thought you don’t like it,” She stated, quickly getting Hyewon’s attention.

 


Hyewon shook her head as her lips slowly curving up, 

 


“Yellow suits you perfectly. You’re perfect.”

 


The older girl blushes when Hyewon said it while the younger is staring at her eyes intently. Even with her amnesia, Hyewon still knows ways on how to deliver good words. It never fails to send fluttering feelings to Eunbi, as always. Hyewon always knows the way in her heart.

 

 

They are about to start another staring contest with their cheeks in crimson red if it wasn’t for a doorbell that stopped them. 

 


Eunbi quickly fixes herself as she made her way to the door. Opening up the door, she was greeted by Minjoo’s smiling face with a Yujin beside her who is also smiling widely.

 


“Come in,” Eunbi greeted the two after giving them a soft hug.

 

 

“We brought ice cream and cones,” Yujin cheerfully showed her the plastic bag containing the ice cream.

 


“You don’t have to,” Eunbi chuckles as she gets the ice cream with them.

 


“Unnie, dinner isn’t complete if there is no dessert,” Minjoo said, following her to the kitchen while still holding Yujin’s hand. 

 


“Sure, Wonyoung will just finish it by herself, especially if it’s Mint Choco.” Eunbi chuckles after putting it. 

 


Minjoo saw Hyewon standing on the sink, her sister is staring at her and Yujin’s intertwined hands, she quickly made her way to her older sister and greeted her with a hug.

 

“Getting better?” She asked softly.

 

“Of course,” Hyewon smiled softly, she looked at Yujin and opened her arms to the other girl.

 

 


Yujin’s face lits up from her action, still surprised but she made her way to Hyewon and give her a tight soft hug.  Hyewon really has a soft spot to this kid, she is glad that Minjoo ends up with Yujin. 

 

 


“Why are you hugging my Mama?” 

 


The two looked at Wonyoung who is frowning hard at Yujin, Hyewon chuckles after sensing the probability of her kid to whine. She’s about to get Wonyoung but the kid quickly went to Minjoo and ask for her aunt to carry her.

 


“So, you’re choosing her than me?” Hyewon asked, feels a little annoyed when her daughter didn’t let her hug her.

 


“Hmm, I’ll always choose you, Mama. But aunt Minjoo is here, so I’ll go with her for tonight, I also love Minjoo-unnie like 1001%.” 

 


Everyone chuckles from Wonyoung’s answer except for Hyewon who is clicking her tongue from annoyance. She glared at her sister but Minjoo just shrugged at her.

 


“She just wants Minjoo’s attention,” Eunbi whispered to her wife, Hyewon looked at her before rolling her eyes.

 


Hyewon tched, “I can give her all my attention,” She mumbles, voice whining while staring at them.

 


Eunbi couldn’t help but chuckle, seeing Hyewon like this, she can’t stop but to wrapped her hand on Hyewon’s own.

 


“Do you mind?” She asked.

 

Hyewon quickly shook her head before squeezing Eunbi’s hand as she smiled at her.

 


The couple looked at them with a smile on their faces, glad that the two is making progress. They’re happy for them.

 


The doorbell rings once again, Eunbi quickly loosened her hold on Hyewon’s hand to go to the door but the younger quickly intertwines their hand again. Eunbi stared at her questioningly while looking at their hands.

 


“I’m gonna open the door, that might be Sakura and Chaeyeon,” Eunbi said.

 

 

“I know, but is it necessary to let go of my hand?” Hyewon asked which caught her off guard. 

 


She looked at Yujin and Minjoo, the two are smirking at her. Even Wonyoung, she even winked at her mother. Eunbi could only shake her head.

 


She looked at Hyewon when the girl walks to the door while still holding her hand, her cheeks heating up as a smile is slowly forming in her lips.

 


“Hello, world! Do you…..ohhhhh,” 

 


Yena stopped with her planned entrance after seeing Hyewon and Eunbi holding hands, the newly arrived couple at her back have also their eyes on their intertwined hands.

 


“Am I seeing things right?” Yena asked, she quickly rubbed her eyes thinking that her eyes are betraying her. But after how many times of rubbing, it still looks like that. 

 


Hyewon rolled her eyes, “Of course,” she scoffed while throwing glares at her friend. 

 


“What’s up? Did something happen?” Chaeyeon asked, who is also holding Sakura’s hand while the other hand is holding the cake for Hyewon.

 


“Nothing,” Eunbi chuckles awkwardly.

 


Sakura then looked at Hyewon, “I know you don’t remember us, but...are your memories back?” she asked.

 


Hyewon frowns, “No,” she simply answered.

 

“But there’s nothing wrong with this, right? After all, she is my wife.” She asked innocently, still holding Eunbi’s hand unaware that the older girl is blushing hard right now. 

 


“Of course, she’s your wife….” Yena chuckles, giving a teasing look to the blushing Eunbi, nodding her head like a dumb one. 

 


Eunbi chuckles awkwardly, “Let’s eat, the food is ready.” She said and pulled Hyewon to the dining room where Minjoo, Wonyoung, and Yujin are, as they were followed by the three. 

 

 

 

“So, what drink do you want?” Eunbi asked to all of them, she stands up to walk to the refrigerator. 

 


They finished their dinner while all of them are talking about things, some of it is focused on Sakura and Chaeyeon because the couple started to live in one roof since last week. While Yena, is still on vacation since she is Hyewon’s assistance, her friend still resting so is she. Giving the time that she can hang out with Wonyoung, that explains how the kid learns things from her ‘coz she is almost visiting them.

 


Hyewon looked at Yena when the girl is smirking at her. 

 


“What?” She asked, “You’re really weird today,” She added.

 

Chaeyeon looked at the two, she shakes her head since she already knows what Yena will say. It always happened whenever Eunbi will ask that question. 


Sakura who is always annoyed with Yena is now favoring her number one enemy, she wants to see Hyewon’s reaction to this because the difference now is, she doesn’t remember it. 


Even Yujin and Minjoo who are busy feeding Wonyoung, waited for Yena to talk. 

 

 


Yena only chuckles, “Unnie, Hyewon wants you!” She shouted which made Hyewon chokes on her food.

 


Wonyoung quickly gave her Mama water before she continues eating while the adults are busy laughing because of Yena’s crazy antics.

 


Hyewon threw the napkin to her, “I didn’t even say anything!” She glared at her but Yena isn’t bothered by that.

 


Eunbi who didn’t hear it clearly, “What?” She asked while holding the cans of soda as she made her way to them.

 


Yena grinned, “Hyewon wants you…”  she said once again.

 


Hyewon quickly shook her head, “I didn’t say that! Don’t believe her!” She quickly said while looking at the smiling Eunbi.

 


“She wants you…gurt.” Yena finishing her words then laughed afterward while looking at the clueless Hyewon.

 


Hyewon scowl at her, “Wtf ducky? Where did you get that line?” She asked, completely disgusted after hearing the lame line.

 

Yena then looked at the others, she even looked Eunbi who is biting her lips to prevent herself from laughing. 

 


“Oh, I learned that from someone who at flirting.” She said while looking at Hyewon, she tried to suppress herself from laughing when the other girl is looking at her with confusion. 

 


Hyewon frowned harder, “Whoever that someone is, she really at flirting. Really using the food, good thing I don’t eat yogurt or else I will lose appetite when I eat that.” she said dramatically while flailing her hands on the air. 

 


“But you still eat yogurt…” Eunbi whispered, Hyewon looked at her questioningly but she smiled to the other girl before shaking her head.

 


Yena then burst out laughing which is followed by the others,


“Yes! Imagine, she even said that to someone who is asking for her drink, the girl just wants to work peacefully.”

 


Hyewon looked at them, she creased her forehead confusedly. She doesn’t understand why all of them are laughing except her and Wonyoung.

 


“Bunny, do you know why they are laughing?” Hyewon whispered.

 

Wonyoung shook her head, “No, but I must say…that line is really giving me creeps.” She added before continued to eat.

 

Hyewon nodded her head in agreement, “Yeah, that line is yucky.” She said she looked at them all when they laughed again. Hyewon only shook her head before ignoring their laughs as she and Wonyoung eat their food.

 

Hyewon excused herself to go to the bathroom, she even went with Wonyoung since the kid wanted to go too.

 


“So, speaking of work…” Sakura started after all of them finished laughing, she looked at Eunbi who is calmly drinking her sprite.

 


“When will you go back to work, unnie?” She asked.

 


Eunbi then stopped on her tracks, she really didn’t see it coming. Getting guilty since she really forgot about work if Sakura didn’t mention it since she is busy taking care of Hyewon. Honestly, she still doesn’t want to go back to work, not until Hyewon’s okay.

 


Eunbi sighed deeply, “I don’t know, not until’s Hyewon is okay…” 

 

Chaeyeon then looked at her, “The director isn’t hurrying you, you have all time. But we’re really lack of staffs on the crew. Since the other workers quitted after the incident.” she confessed.

 


She then looked at them with her widening eyes. 

 


“Why? They quit?” She asked and the two nodded their head sadly.

 


“Well, they are afraid after what happened,” Sakura stated, sighing deeply.

 


Eunbi sighed, “I still don’t really have the plan to go back, I need to make sure Hyewon’s okay. Honestly, I’m thinking of resigning because I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter