Part 5: The 1001% Ending

I Love You 1001% (Alternative Ending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy 
When skies are grey

You never know dear
How much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away 

I always love you―

 

Eunbi groaned in her sleep after turning off the radio creating that sound earlier. Feeling heavy and not in the mood to wake up, she tried to sleep once again. But a sudden memory played in her mind, that made her awake even more.


Eunbi sighed deeply, her eyes opened slowly as she felt the empty cushion beside her. She then looked at the plain white ceiling of their house, her eyes then shifted to her bedside table. A smile slowly painted on her lips while looking at the picture frame. 


Their family picture, Eunbi’s smiling widely as Wonyoung and Hyewon are kissing both her cheeks. 

 

Eunbi ran hastily to the busy hallway of the hospital, her tears streaming down her face while looking for the emergency room. She was getting followed by Sakura and Chaeyeon, after hearing the news from Eunbi they quickly drove here. Not without forgetting to give notice to their director that they can’t make it for today. 


After asking the location of the emergency room, they made it no time there. They were greeted by the downcast Yujin, her hands are covering her face as her shoulders are trembling so hard from crying. 


“Hey,” Eunbi quickly approached the younger girl.


Yujin enveloped her with an embrace, feeling the heaviness in her heart. Eunbi stared at the door of the emergency room as it opened. 


“Oh my God,” 

Eunbi’s heart broke upon seeing Minjoo’s state, her clothing is full of blood. She was getting transferred to the operating room since she lost lots of blood and got severed injure from the accident as stated by the doctor.  

Her heart shattered once again after seeing her daughter inside the emergency room getting transferred, just like Minjoo. 


“They will be okay,” Eunbi muttered in Yujin’s ears, trying to calm the girl despite her trembling voice. 


“PLEASE MAKE A WAY!” 


Eunbi whipped her head after hearing the voice, her eyes widened as her heart shattered loudly after seeing the person lying on the stretcher.


Her knees weakened as she completely falls down on the floor. Her eyes are glued on the unconscious Hyewon getting accommodate by the nurses as they put her inside the emergency room. 


She felt Chaeyeon and Sakura giving her support by caressing her shoulder. Eunbi’s hand get tighter on Yujin’s shirt as she hugged the younger to calm their unsettled hearts. 


Her tears and heartbreaks aren’t finished that day. 

 

Eunbi gets out from her trance after hearing a soft knock from the door. She looked at the door, a smile slowly painted on her face after seeing the door slowly opened.


“Food delivery for Miss. Kwon,” 


Eunbi chuckles after seeing the food tray sticking out from the door. 


“Come in,” She said. 


Eunbi smiled widely after seeing Hyewon making her way to the bed, being careful not to spill the food she’s serving to the older girl. 


“Here’s your breakfast, Miss. Kwon” Hyewon grinned, carefully placing the tray on the bed as Eunbi’s sitting up. 


“Thank you, but I have a correction,” Eunbi stated, her eyes are glued on the busy Hyewon. 


Hyewon looked at her, “What is it, Miss Kwon?”


Eunbi pinched Hyewon’s nose, “It’s Mrs. Kang, dummy.” 


Hyewon then grinned widely before winking at Eunbi, “My fault, Mrs. Kang. Do you want me to kiss you to make it up for you?” She suggested while wiggling her brows up and down. 


Eunbi slapped her arm softly as Hyewon’s naughtiness is up again. The younger just chuckled at her before starting to scoop a bowl of rice.


“I thought it’s my breakfast? Don’t tell me you’ll eat with me?” Eunbi asked while staring at Hyewon who’s busy putting some meat on the rice.


Hyewon puffed, “Baby, I know I am a foodie. But, I am trying to feed you. You’re so dense.” 


Eunbi rolled her eyes before taking a bite as Hyewon feed her.


“I am not dense; I already know you like me after you said that legendary yogurt line,” Eunbi smirked as she’s chewing the meat. 


Hyewon blushed at the sudden memory, that’s just made Eunbi smirk wider. 


“Ha-ha-ha, that damn yogurt.” She gulped down the water that’s for Eunbi before laughing awkwardly at Eunbi.


“At least that yogurt made an effect to me,” Eunbi winks at her but Hyewon just rolled her eyes as she feeds her wife again.  


“But you made fun of me when I don’t remember it, I will really smack Yena again!” Hyewon hissed but pouted. Her blood still boils whenever she remembers that dinner and Yena playfully dissing her without her knowing. 


Eunbi chuckles as she leaned in and peck Hyewon’s pouting lips. The girl then smiled brightly before feeding Eunbi again, they go on like that silently for some minutes until Eunbi finished the whole food. 


“Your food’s really improving,” Eunbi complimented.


Hyewon smiled at her proudly, “Of course! You’re a good teacher.” 


“But wait, it’s not yet finished.” Hyewon then clapped her hands while Eunbi’s just staring confusedly at her.


Eunbi then smiled after hearing some small footsteps approaching, she chuckled after seeing her daughter wearing alike chef’s hat. 


“Dessert delivery for the beautiful mother of mine,” Wonyoung grinned while walking to Eunbi. 


Hyewon helped her daughter with the tray and placed it on the bed.


“Thank you, cutie. Come here,” Eunbi stated and Wonyoung quickly complied as she went beside her mother. 


“Did you made it with Mama?” Eunbi asked while looking at the baked cookies. 


Wonyoung nodded her head, she gets a piece of cookie and feeds it to Eunbi. 


“How was it?” Their daughter asked. 


“Perfect,” Eunbi grinned and kissed Wonyoung’s cheeks. 


Hyewon and Wonyoung made a high-five as they celebrated their victory at the successful breakfast they made for Eunbi. 


Eunbi watched the two as they celebrate with each other. Seeing them being goofy with each other, Eunbi can’t erase the smile on her face, she could live just by seeing them happy like this. 


“I love you both,” She suddenly uttered that made Hyewon and Wonyoung looked at her way. 


“I thought I’m gonna lose you both that day, it’s the most fearful day happened to me. Seeing the two of you suffering pains me. I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose you both.” Eunbi stated while her tears are starting flowing down, as the memories of seeing Hyewon and Wonyoung lying on the hospital really put so much pain and fear on her. 


Hyewon sighed softly at her, she then made her way to Eunbi and hugged her wife. Wonyoung followed her Mama as she did the same thing.


“I’m sorry for making you afraid,” Hyewon muttered on her ears, “You won’t lose us, I’ll make sure of that. I’ll protect our family.” She stated, softly caressing Eunbi’s cheeks. 


Eunbi looked at them with those glassy eyes, Hyewon planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 


“I love you,” Hyewon muttered, hugging her and Wonyoung softly. 


“I love you 1001%, Mommy doesn’t cry.” Wonyoung pouted as she tried not to cry seeing how her Mommy cry. 


Eunbi looked at her daughter, she chuckled softly seeing teary Wonyoung pouting at them. 


“I love you both,” She muttered while kissing the both of them.


“Now, let’s drive you to work. Chaeyeon might smack me again for getting you late at the airport.” Hyewon stated that made Eunbi chuckles.


“Wait! I’m gonna change my clothes first!” Wonyoung stated as she runs to her room leaving Hyewon and Eunbi in their room.


Eunbi looked at Hyewon, the latter’s smiling at her. 


“I’m going to take a bath first,” Eunbi stated and Hyewon nodded her head.


She stands up on her bed while Hyewon’s getting her clothes that she’ll wear, placing it in the bathroom. Eunbi then made her way inside the bathroom after Hyewon went out, muttering a small thanks to her wife. 

Eunbi’s about to lock the door when Hyewon held her hand. She looked at the younger girl questioningly, she’s about to speak when Hyewon hugged her tightly.


“Don’t think of what happened from nine months ago, hmm? It won’t happen again, what’s important is we are still here. We won’t leave you, I love you.” Hyewon muttered in her ear. 


Eunbi hugged her back, she felt Hyewon planted a soft kiss on her hair while breathing calmly at their embrace. 


“Always?” Eunbi asked, slowly backing away from the hug as she stared at Hyewon’s eyes.


Hyewon smiled at her, tucking the strands of her hair while her hand made a way toit with hers. Eunbi smiled, she already knows the answer even if Hyewon isn’t speaking the words. She can clearly see it inside her eyes. 


It’s full of love. 


And it’s enough for Eunbi because she knows how much Hyewon is true through her words.


“Always.”

 


…..

 


“So, it’s Hong Kong…” 


Eunbi looked at Hyewon at the driver seat, the younger’s eyes are glued on the road while driving moderately on their way to the airport.


“Yes, it won’t take long.” Eunbi hummed as the younger nodded her head. 


“I wish I can go there with you, Mommy.” Wonyoung who’s safely tucked in the backseat said.


Eunbi looked at her daughter from the rear mirror of the car, the kid’s busy unwrapping her lollipop, she’s completely struggling with it. She knows how much Wonyoung wanted to go to Hong Kong to see her favorite Mickey Mouse. She’s persistent in asking Hyewon about it before the plane crash happened. 


“Soon, baby….” Eunbi stated as she helped Wonyoung with her lollipop.


“Thanks, Mommy…” 


“Always, baby…” 

Eunbi only smiled at her daughter before putting back her attention on the road. Her eyes shifted on the window as the sun brightens today. 
She looked at Hyewon who’s humming softly while driving, the latter then glance at her way making her chuckles.


“I know I am pretty, honey. I can’t blame you to look at me like that.” Hyewon muttered, she winks at Eunbi’s way before she looked at the road again.


Eunbi only shook her head while smiling, she’s happy enough today. Her wife and daughter surprised her with a good breakfast and driving her to work. Even though it’s always happening, she’s thankful for having them for another time. The two have been her happy pill and just by seeing them, it always removed every stress and tiredness she’s having. 


Her eyes then landed on her daughter through the rear mirror. She can’t help but stare at the scar on Wonyoung’s right arm. It was a long scar, the doctor said a fragment of metal hit her daughter’s skin. There is also a small scar on the forehead, Eunbi’s thankful that Wonyoung’s not injured so bad. She’s really thankful to Minjoo since the girl really protected Wonyoung.

Eunbi can still remember how Wonyoung told her that her Aunt Minjoo embraced her as the large truck’s approaching their car. She really did protect her niece even if it will take her life. 


From those memories, her mind then came to Hyewon. She thought something bad happened to her wife that day because of the car crashed from the other line. But she can’t be thankful enough when the doctor said she just fainted due to fatigue and her brain is exhausted from the sudden rush of memories in her mind. Somehow she felt like a thorn is removed from her heart. 


Eunbi can’t express how happy she is when Hyewon is okay, she just needs to rest. As also the news of her daughter regaining her consciousness after sleeping for a week. And the day after Minjoo woke up while she and Yujin are inside her room. All of her anxiety faded off after seeing her family happy.


She doesn’t know how happy she was that day. Since then, she’s become extra careful and protective of her family. She doesn’t want to lose them again. 


“Eun, we’re here.” 


Eunbi looked at Hyewon after her wife tapped her shoulder to get her shoulder. 


“Oh,” Eunbi muttered, she just realized she spaced out from the half ride. 


“What are you thinking?” Hyewon asked from the driver’s seat, holding her hand softly.


Eunbi smiled as she caressed her wife’s cheeks, “How thankful I am for having the both of you in my life,”


Hyewon then beamed from what she said, it took everything from Hyewon not to leaned closer to her and captured her wife’s lips. If it wasn’t for Wonyoung’s wandering eyes on them.


But being her, Hyewon leaned closer and kissed Eunbi’s soft lips. She placed a chaste kiss on her wife’s lips without forgetting to cover Wonyoung’s eyes. 


Wonyoung chuckled when she can see the view from the small hole from Hyewon’s hand. She beamed while seeing her parents like that before completely closing her eyes. 


“Let’s go,” Hyewon said after they kissed. 


They went inside the airport as Hyewon is holding her wife’s luggage while her other hand is holding Eunbi’s and Wonyoung’s holding her Mommy’s hand while her eyes are roaming around the whole view of the airport. 


Eunbi chuckled seeing her daughter’s fascinated eyes, It seems like it’s her first time seeing things like this. 


“Where’s Sakura and Chaeyeon?” Hyewon asked.


“They’re already at the lobby,” Eunbi said as they made their way to the lobby.


Before they can even go far, a small tiny voice snapped the married couple.


“Pretty lady!” 


Hyewon whipped her head to find the familiar voice, even Eunbi’s sticking her head to find the owner of the voice. It’s the voice that Hyewon wanted to meet again, just to ask if she manages to get what she wanted to do. 

Hyewon then spotted the owner of the voice, her eyes are smiling as she sights the tiny kid making her way with her grandma holding her hand. 


“Tomi!” Hyewon greeted with excitement, her smile gets wider when the kid greeted her with a soft hug.


Eunbi just smiled at the interaction, she then carried the clueless Wonyoung in her arms. 


“How are you, Tomi?” Hyewon cooed as she kneeled so she can straightly look at the kid’s eyes. 


The kid grinned at her, “I’m good unnie, thank you so much because I managed to see my parents.”


Hyewon smiled at the kid as she ruffles her hair, “Of course, were you happy that you met them?”


She chuckled when Tomi nodded her head hastily. 


“I’m glad for that, as long as you’re happy,” Hyewon uttered as she hugged the kid softly again. 

Eunbi then felt Wonyoung waggles from her arms, she then placed her daughter down. Wonyoung then run to her Mama, Eunbi’s about to call her back but the kid already made her way to Hyewon and she also hugged Tomi while introducing herself softly at her. 


Eunbi could only smile from the soft interaction’s happening right now in front of her eyes. 


Hyewon watched her daughter interacting with Tomi cutely, she then glanced at her Grandma who’s already smiling at her.


“Thank you for what you did even if we are just a stranger.” The Grandma said to Hyewon then she looked at Eunbi, “I’m very sorry for everything that happened because of us.”


Eunbi shook her head while smiling, “Don’t apologize, Granny. What’s important is Tomi saw her parents and both of you were safe.”

She felt Hyewon wrapped her hand with hers before she leans her head on her shoulder. 

Hyewon also nodded her head, “If I’ll go back to that time, I’ll still do what I did.” she uttered, smiling softly while looking at the gratified old lady.


“I don’t really know how to compensate you for what you did―” Granny didn’t finish her words when Hyewon held her hand.


“You don’t need to repay me, Granny. I did it wholeheartedly, I didn’t regret everything.” Hyewon beamed at her and the old lady just hugged Hyewon softly, the only thing she can think of a gift to the old lady. 


“You’re a good kid, she’s so lucky to have you,” Granny said to Hyewon while looking at Eunbi.


Hyewon shook her head, “No,” 


She smiled while her hand tightly with her wife, so tight that Eunbi feels Hyewon won’t let her go. 


“I’m the luckiest with her,” Hyewon stated while staring lovingly at Eunbi.


Eunbi blushed from the compliment. As also she smiled when she remembered she said the exact words to Yena.


Soulmate thing. 


“We’ll go ahead now, Granny. My wife will be late in her work.” Hyewon chuckles as she bid goodbye to the old lady who hugged her again.


Hyewon then looked Tomi who smiled at her, she hugged her before bidding goodbye to the kid. 


“Tomi! Hope we meet again!” Wonyoung shouted as Eunbi carried her while they made their way to the lobby. 


Hyewon chuckles at her daughter, she looked one last time to the kid and the old lady before following her wife and daughter. 


Eunbi looked at Hyewon as the younger holds her hand, she smiles softly after her wife squeezes her hand. 


“I’m glad she met her parents,” Hyewon muttered, Eunbi looked at her before pecking her cheeks. 


“I’m so proud of you,” Eunbi stated as she placed Wonyoung down and gets her luggage from Hyewon.


They’re already in front of the lobby.


“I’ll be back within five days,” She said.


“Okay, take care.” Hyewon grinned as she carried Wonyoung on her arms. 


The kid then pecks her cheeks, bidding a soft goodbye to her Mommy. 


“Text me if you landed,” Hyewon muttered and she nodded her head.


Eunbi then made her way to the lobby while waving her hand to the two.


“Mommy, see you soon!” Wonyoung shouted which made her smile. 


She could only wish that Hyewon and Wonyoung could be there with her. The kid really wished to go to Hong Kong, but it’s just difficult this time since Hyewon is busy with her new projects. And Eunbi couldn’t bring her daughter with her since she’s working. 


“See you soonest, babe!” Hyewon shouted while waving her hand, grinning widely at her.


“Yeah, see you soon!” Eunbi replied back, she shook her head while walking inside the employee’s lobby with a smile on her face. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It was another day in Hong Kong, the light strikes on the busy street.
Eunbi lying on her bed peacefully, she’s still sleeping after a great night happened. After they landed, Sakura and Chaeyeon managed to pull Eunbi from her hotel room after a day of the older staying in her hotel room in HK.


But her eyes shrieked open when her phone started to ring, signaling a phone call from someone. With her lazy soul, Eunbi s her phone with her arms and answering it with laziness.


“Yes?” She greeted with her newly awake voice.


A short sighed escape from the other line.

“Kwon Eunbi, why are you still on bed? We need to go before 3 pm!” 


Eunbi’s forehead crumpled from the low shout voice of the girl from the other line, thank God from her reflexes she quickly draws away from the phone from her ear or else she’ll be deaf.


“I know, you don’t need to shout. Geez, Miyawaki.” She uttered as her eyes are still closed.


“You know? How come you are still on the bed at 12 pm?!” Sakura shouted from the other line.


Eunbi’s eyes shot wide open, she looked at her phone and checked the time. She quickly sat up after seeing the time but regrets it once she felt a pang in her head. 
How dare she dozed off that long when they have an important appointment for today?! Gosh, blame the alcohol since Sakura and Chaeyeon dragged her to a bar last night. Just blame her two friends. 


“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” She managed to say between her rummaging voice that is heard by Sakura. 


“I’ve called for many times, Chaeyeon almost walk to your hotel room if you didn’t answer this call. Now, go and fix yourself. We’ll be waiting at the hotel lobby, see you there within 30 minutes.” Sakura said, before Eunbi can even speak a reply, the short-haired girl from the other line ended the call. 


Eunbi only shook her head before she started to rummage on her luggage for casual clothes that she’ll be wearing for the day. 

After minutes of picking out her clothes, she quickly fixed herself and washed away the hangover she is feeling right now by taking a bath. But since she drank a lot last night, it didn’t remove that quick. 

With a still throbbing head, Eunbi made her way to the lobby of the hotel after she finished with her stuff. She’s even wearing a sunglasses since the light in the City is causing a discomfort feeling in her head, especially it’s noontime. 


“Is the hangover hits you that hard? You slept in.” Sakura greeted her with that after she reached the couple waiting for her in the lobby. 


Chaeyeon looked at her way, “Unnie, don’t blame us okay? We tried to stop you from drinking lots but you are unstoppable.” She uttered, crawling her hand on Sakura’s shoulder while smiling at Eunbi who has already a foul mood because of the headache. 


Eunbi rolled her eyes through her sunglass, she noticed the bouquet of yellow tulips that Sakura is holding. She shrugged it off, Chaeyeon’s really sweet when it comes to the Japanese girl.


“I didn’t know you are a fan of tulips,” Eunbi muttered at Sakura.

The short-haired girl glances down at the bouquet before smiling up at Eunbi, shrugging as she winks at Chaeyeon.


“Let’s go,” She muttered, the two nodded and lead the way while Eunbi’s just following the couple. 


The couple hail a cab, Eunbi following them occupied the passenger seat since Sakura and Chaeyeon already entered the backseat of the taxi. 


Eunbi looked at the window as the high buildings inside the city through the window, she’s mesmerized by the beauty that the place is holding of. Even if it’s noon, lots of people are walking in the busy streets. Some are stopping at the stalls they are seeing to buy something.


Eunbi smiled softly after seeing a mickey mouse balloon, her mind then went and think of her only daughter and her wife.


Sighing softly, “I wish they can see this too,” She said with her mumbling voice before looking back at the busy street of Hong Kong. 


Hong Kong is their current flight destination that’s why she and the couple are here right now. They still have three days before they go back home, so Eunbi agreed when the two invited her to go all over here. Since she can’t do anything, just enjoy while they’re still here.


She looked at the rear mirror of the car to ask Sakura about their destination, she playfully rolled her eyes after catching sight of her and Chaeyeon being lovey-dovey at the backseat. 


“Where are we going?” She raised a question, looking at the rear mirror.


“A good place to fades off your exhaustion,” Chaeyeon looked at her through the mirror before smiling at her.


Eunbi raised her brow, she wanted to ask more but prefers to shrug it off. Since the two are entirely having their own world, whispering sweet nothings to each other.


She looked at her phone, her lock screen is still the same. Eunbi could only sigh, how she yearned her wife is also here with her.


After some minutes the taxi stopped, Eunbi peeked at the two from the backseat. She exited the car after the couple went out too. 


Eunbi slowly scanned the destination, her eyes taking in the whole place. After realizing where they are right now, she looked at her friends with the pure question in her eyes. 

 

“Why are we at the airport?” Eunbi asked.


She looked at her two friends with her eyes full of confusion, as the two is just grinning widely at her. 


“You’ll see,” Sakura winks at her before giving the bouquet of flowers to her.


“What?” She asked, looking suspiciously at the flower given by her. 


She looked at Sakura, the girl just grinned at her before intertwines her hand with Chaeyeon as they strolled inside the airport, leaving the clueless Eunbi standing alone while looking at them. 


“These two dumbs,” Eunbi mumbles, shaking her head as she follows the couple. 
 

“Why are we here?” Eunbi asked once again after she catches up with the two. She rolled her eyes when the two didn’t reply, leaving her somewhat irritated. 


Chaeyeon looked at her and cackled seeing her wrinkled forehead. 


“Unnie, chill. We’re here to see someone.” The taller girl said, tapping Eunbi’s back softly before stopping at the place where passengers are arriving at the airport. 


Eunbi raised her brow, “Why here? Would my tiredness from work will―” 


“Yes, I am sure of it.” Chaeyeon cut off her words, smiling widely at her before looking at the crowd of passengers coming at the arrival place. 


She’s about to ask Sakura this time, but the Japanese girl already held her hand at mid-air to stopped her from talking.


“Just wait for five to ten minutes,” Sakura winks at her which just resulted in roll eyes from Eunbi. 


But she still waits even though it’s annoying her since she doesn’t have any idea why there are here. She’s too busy minding her throbbing head at the moment and kind of having a self-reflection that she wouldn’t really drink again. 

Not aware of her surrounding, Eunbi’s busy scanning if she received a message from Hyewon. Her forehead quickly scowling after seeing nothing, her last conversation with her wife is last night before she went to drink with Sakura and Chaeyeon.


“Is she that busy that she can’t even manage not to text me?” Eunbi murmurs while scowling at the contact of Hyewon’s in her smartphone. 


“Unnie,” Chaeyeon nudged her to get attention.


“What?” She asked, still scowling at her phone, thinking if she should call Hyewon right now. 


“Look up,” 


“Why?” 


“Just do it,”


Eunbi squinted her eyes on Chaeyeon, “Why?”


Chaeyeon chuckles as she gestured Eunbi to looked at her front, the older raised her brow at her. She can feel that Eunbi is on the verge of releasing smoke in her nose. 


“Now, you’re ordering me. I swear Chaeyeon, I don’t know what’s going on―”


“Just look in your front,” 


“Why would I look in my front? And I am still not finished talking…..”


Eunbi stopped talking when she realized it wasn’t Chaeyeon’s voice she just replied. She stared at Chaeyeon as the younger girl moves her hand to Eunbi’s front while smiling softly at her.


Eunbi slowly turns to her front and her eyes widened upon seeing Minjoo smiling widely, her hands wrapped tightly at Yujin’s arms beside her, holding her hand tightly while her other hand is holding their luggage. Additional with the huffing Yena behind them who catch up with them. 


She quickly attacked Minjoo with a hug that’s also reciprocated with the pink-haired girl.


“What are you three doing here?” She asked, smiling widely at the newly arrived couple at the airport. 


“Someone treats us a ticket and asked to come with them,” Minjoo answered, grinning widely at her sister-in-law.


“We have our sponsor,” Yena said, breathing heavily as if she just got into a race. 


“Why are you here?” Sakura glared seeing Yena at the same place as her. 


The girl also glared back at her, “As if I wanted to be here too!” 


Sakura rolled her eyes, “Okay, give back your ticket.”


The two would start to bicker if it weren’t for Minjoo to try to stop them. Sakura only smacked Yena’s head as the other girl tried to revenge but she couldn’t since Sakura quick to back away. 


Eunbi stared at Minjoo, her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter