Part 2

I Love You 1001% (Alternative Ending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yena glanced at the rear mirror of her car to look at Eunbi and Hyewon who are quiet in the backseat of her car, she sighed in silence as she meets Eunbi's sad eyes. 


It's been two days after that incident in the hospital happened, they still can't believe that Hyewon forget things especially her wife and her daughter that she loves to death. It is painful to Yena, seeing her friend being cold to her wife, but every time she asked the older girl if she is okay, she will just smile at Yena, making the latter sad at the things that is happening to the couple. 


Eunbi is thankful that they convinced Hyewon to go home with her, with Yena's help, if it wasn't for the girl, her wife won't come with them, the only one Hyewon trusts now is Yena because she is doubting people around her, especially they are new to her sight. 


But still, it takes so much time to convince the girl because she keeps on insisting to go to Chowon. She won't listen to Eunbi, Chaeyeon, and Sakura, but only to Yena. 


Yena sighed heavily for the nth time, making Hyewon to looked at her with her brow raising upwards. 


"I can almost count the sigh that you release today, what is your problem, ducky?" Hyewon asked, her arm crossing as she received a grumpy statement from her best friend. 


'She is still grumpy to me even when she forget things, what a bummer.' 


"Nothing. Why are so grumpy early in this morning?" Yena asked while looking at the mirror to have a proper eye contact with the girl. 


"Tch, where are we going?" Hyewon asked, frowning. 


"You are going home." Yena said in a matter-of-fact tone. 


"Then, why is she here, are you really serious I am staying with her? I don't even know her." Hyewon scoffed as she looked at Eunbi, who is just silent in the whole ride. Yena rolled her eyes, here it is again, Hyewon's hardheaded is rising. 


"Hye, I told you. She is your wife." Yena sighed as she looked apologetically at Eunbi who only nodded her head in understanding. 


Hyewon stared at the older girl, making Eunbi to froze on her spot as the younger keeps on staring at her as if she is studying the older. The younger flails her hands in the air like she is rejecting the idea, making Eunbi's heart aches from the words Hyewon uttered. 


"I told you, I don't know this woman, and I know Chowon is my girlfriend, so if I get married, it would be with her." Hyewon said plainly making Yena to stepped in the brake as she stopped the car. Her patience is no longer there anymore, even if Hyewon is her friend, she can't help but to feel hurt for Eunbi on how she receives those words from her best friend. 


"Yena, it is okay. She doesn't mean it, she just forget things. I am sure, she won't say it if she remembers." Eunbi said in a soft tone, making Hyewon rolled her eyes as she looked at the older, Yena on the other hand is massaging her temple. 


"Hey, I mean it. I don't wanna go home with you and Chowon is the only one I will marry, so bring me to her—"


"Damn, for heavenly sake! Hyewon could you please stop being stubborn?! I told you for many times, that you and Chowon broke up. Eunbi-unnie is your wife! I know, I should longer my patience and be understanding to you because you are suffering from whatever you called that stupid amnesia thing. But, I can't bear to see and witness on how you treat and said hurtful things to your wife! Please, Hyewon, stop being stubborn and try to listen to us." Yena snapped making the girl to stare at her in awe while Eunbi only bowed her head.


"I'm sorry about that, unnie." Yena muttered to Eunbi as she started the engine again. 


Hyewon only scoffed as she crossed her arms, stared at the window while her forehead is frowning hard. 


Eunbi can only stare at her wife, she knows that Hyewon is still adjusting, so she promised to herself to understand the girl as much as she can. Because she believes that her Hyewon won't be like this if she just remembers everything, she trusts her wife.


...


"Unnie, just call me if there is a problem and you need anything, okay?" Yena said to Eunbi after she helped the older to get their things at her compartment. Her eyes went to Hyewon who is eyeing their house as if it is new to her sight, seeing a not so big house like this in her front. 


"Hyewon, please, stop being stubborn and don't give your wife a headache." Yena said to Hyewon as if she is the older between them, the girl just gave her a timid nod that made her sigh in response. 


Yena gave a one last glance to Eunbi before heading towards her car, after the older gave her a reassuring smile. She looked at the figure of the couple before praying that Hyewon won't do anything that will hurt Eunbi.


Eunbi looked at Hyewon who only raised her brow towards her, she gulped before smiling awkwardly to the younger.


"Let's go inside." Eunbi said as she holds their things before opening their door, she can feel that Hyewon is behind her back, following her quietly. 


Hyewon roamed her eyes around, her brow raised as she observed the whole house. It is exactly the house that she is dreaming to live, all the designs and the structures, two storey house. She looked at Eunbi, frowning hard. 


"Is this really....where I am living...with you?" She asked, making Eunbi to looked at her with confusion but the older gave her a soft smile, tugging something on her chest. 


"Yes. Do you like it? This is your dream house that you always wanted to have, I know you don't remember it but I just want to tell you about that." 


After she heard those words from Eunbi, her frown got deeper, as she balls her fist, it's making her frustrated as a sudden sting passed through her head making her lose her balance. 


Eunbi's eyes widened, she quickly went to Hyewon to help the younger but her heart aches when her wife shrugged her off away. "Don't touch me." The girl said to her, those words are piercing inside her heart, like a knife twisting her chest. 


Hyewon noticed how Eunbi slowly retreated her hand, making her to glance at the older, she flinched when she saw the pain in her eyes but she quickly looked away.


"Where is my room? I wanna rest." Hyewon said as she stands up while massaging her temple.


"Follow me." Eunbi said in a soft tone, as if she didn't get hurt from what happened earlier. Well, she told herself to extend her patience and to understand her wife, she knows her wife more than anyone, she won't do it if she just remember her. 


Hyewon quickly followed the girl upstairs, she can't help but to feel something unusual in her chest on what she did earlier but she can't help to be mad especially she is staying with this girl instead with her girlfriend. 


"Here." Eunbi said, opening the door, she slowly went inside and she took her time observing around the room. Her eyes went to the picture frame on the bedside table, it is her face and Eunbi, she blinks her eyes while staring at it. Damn, she is getting confused and frustrated from the things she is seeing. 


"This isn't my own room, am I right?" Hyewon asked, of course, the bed is too big for her alone, and the closet. Eunbi nodded her head in response, she doesn't know how Hyewon will react at it. 


"But, I noticed two other rooms." Hyewon said, avoiding to looked at the frame, it's making her distracted. 


"Ah yeah, the other one is for the guest, and the other one is for Wonyoungie." Eunbi said smiling, Hyewon blinks her eyes when she heard a new name, making her confuse again. 


"Wonyoungie?" She said, the way she said those words, it feels like she is used to it, but she knows she only heard that name now.


"Ah....you should take a rest, I will just call you for dinner." Eunbi said, avoiding to talk about that name, well, she isn't avoiding it, she just doesn't know how to mention Wonyoung without making it confusing to the younger. She also doesn't want to force things now, she witnessed how Hyewon acted when she said some things earlier. 


Hyewon only stared at the retreating figure of Eunbi, she shook her head as she goes to the bed and slumped her body on it. Her eyes went to the bedside table again, she stared at the frame, she still can't believe how she smiles so bright as her arms are wrapped around Eunbi. 


Then, her eyes went beside the another frame, this time, there is a small kid with them. She pursed her lips while staring at the kid, she can feel something warmth on her chest while looking at the photo of the kid. 


"This is so frustrating!" She hissed when she tried to remember things on her own, but she end up with nothing instead just a headache.



Eunbi sighed, as she leans on the counter of kitchen, she can't help but to feel emotional from what is happening, she didn't even notice that a tear escape from her eyes. 


"This so cruel." She muttered in her breath as she wiped her tears away, breathing deeply to maintain her composure before she walks upstairs, she was about to enter the room but instead she knocks softly, even though in the past, she will just barged inside their room without bothering to knock.


Eunbi walks inside when she didn't heard any response, she is about to open but stop when she saw Hyewon sleeping peacefully, her lips curve upward. 


She carefully walks towards the side of the bed where Hyewon's sleeping face is facing her, she can't help but to smile softly as she admire the features of her wife, Hyewon still looked like a kid whenever she sleeps, her nose scrunched upward while she snuggles on the pillow. 


"I know your brain forgot about us. But, I am sure, your heart will never do that. I know you'll be back to us, soon." Eunbi mumbles as she caress her wife's face, fixing the stands of hairs that is blocking her face. 


Eunbi sighed heavily, the Hyewon that she knows is so far from this one. Her Hyewon is not cold but sweet, she wouldn't hurt Eunbi intentionally, she is so considerate. But, she is still her wife, this isn't a reason for Eunbi to give up easily. She won't. 


"I love you so much."


Eunbi said before placing a soft kiss on the latter's forehead. Giving a glance to her wife, she closes the door before walking downstairs to the kitchen. 


She picked up her phone when it started ringing, answering the call even though she is tired to talk. 


"Hey, Yena." She greeted. 


"Unnie, is everything okay?" Yena asked, concern is evident on her voice. 


"Yes, Hyewon is sleeping, I guess she is tired form the ride earlier." Eunbi said, as she sites down on the table while staring at the food that she cooked.


"I see....but, you? Are you okay?" Yena asked, now it is making her emotional again, but she took a deep breath before speaking.


"Yeah, I am fine. I am stronger than wonderwoman, don't worry." Eunbi chuckles, trying to convince herself, but Yena knows more than that. 


"I'm sorry, unnie." Yena muttered. 


"It is no ones fault. Life is just cruel that it happened to us. But, I know we'll pull through this. My Hyewon will be back in no time, that's what the doctor said, there is still possibility to regain her memories but we don't need to push her, we'll just guide and help her with it." Eunbi said in a soft tone, Yena nodded on the other line as if the older can see it. 


"I know unnie, let's just trust that hardheaded girl." Yena said making her chuckles in response. 


"Just call me if you need anything, unnie. Take a rest too. Be strong." Yena said.


"Yes, thank you, Yena." Eunbi said softly before the younger ended the call.


Eunbi dropped her phone on the table but she got shocked when she saw Hyewon standing on the wall while looking at her. 


"H-hye, when did you come there? You should've call me." She said as she quickly stands up from her seat but Hyewon stopped her, before the younger takes a seat beside her, making her heart fluttered in anyway. It still doesn't change, even in simple things, Hyewon can make her heart flipped.


"Is this gopchang?" Hyewon asked while staring at the plate as Eunbi is putting some foods and rice on it. 


"Ah, yes. It's your favorite, I wanna cook it for you since you are back here." Eunbi smiles softly before motioning the younger to eat. 


"Oh, you knew it too." Hyewon muttered in her breath as she stared at Eunbi, but she quickly tear her gaze away and started to eat quietly. 


Eunbi cracks a smile while watching Hyewon eating her favorite food that she cook, she hopes that this simple thing will help to the younger. Both of them eat in silence, honestly, Eunbi is not used to this kind of silence, whenever the both of them eat, Hyewon is talkative and always dropped some jokes, especially when Wonyoung is here. 


Thinking of Wonyoung, she doesn't know how to explain things to her daughter. Especially, her daughter will come back tomorrow, she wanted to tell it to Hyewon but she doesn't know how to start and not to put the younger in wonder. 


"Are we sleeping in the same room?" Hyewon asked suddenly making her gulped in her food, staring at the younger who is raising her brows at her.


"Ah, yes. Why?" Eunbi asked.


"If you don't mind. I wanna sleep alone." Hyewon said plainly, she blinks her eyes while looking at the younger.


"Ah, s-sure. I'll just sleep on Wonyoung's room." Eunbi mumbles before she continues eating, Hyewon only nodded her head. 


Eunbi's phone light up, popping a message. Hyewon frowned when she saw the lockscreen, it is her face and the kid again. The older noticed how the younger observed her phone or let's just say, how she stared at the lockscreen and from the message. 


From: Baby bunny 
'Mommy, good night! I already drink my milk. I will sleep now. I love you 1001%~ say that to Mama too ♥'


Eunbi smiles upon reading it, even Hyewon, her lips went upwards a bit when she saw the message, it is so cute for her. 


"Do I have a phone?" Hyewon suddenly uttered, Eunbi nodded her head as she gets the younger's phone from her pocket and handed it to her wife.


Hyewon opened the phone and she blinks her eyes when her lockscreen is the kid and Eunbi. She glanced at the girl who is staring at her, it didn't get unnoticed by her how the older's ears got red when she caught her looking at her. 


She pursed her lips when she saw that it needed four numbers password. But, she remember the message earlier, there is something that forcing her to put that numbers and she did. 


"Oh, the password is—"


"I opened it. 1001." Hyewon said, her eyes widening when it is correct, Eunbi looked at her with a shock yet happiness written on her face. 


"How did you know? Do you remember it?" Eunbi asked, the joy is evident on her voice. She shook her head while staring at her phone. 


"No, I just saw the message earlier. Then, I just feel that I needed to enter 1001." Hyewon mumbles with her amaze voice, Eunbi can't help but to crack a wide smile while staring at the shock expression of her wife. 


"Is this Wonyoung?" Hyewon asked, Eunbi nodded her head as she smiles softly. 


"Who is she?" Hyewon asked once again, then that moment Eunbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter