Part 1

I Love You 1001% (Alternative Ending)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is another day to Kang Hyewon’s daily life, after slamming a hand down on her shrieking alarm clock at 9 a.m., she spends a good amount of 10 minutes of just staring blankly at nowhere or think of what food to eat on breakfast. Reaching her hand to her smartphone at the bedside table, she checks her mails. Nothing really important in particular, just an email from her company for her flight details to Japan for her Gallery Exhibit.

 

Sleepily walking through her unusual quiet place, she glanced at the small note plastered at the screen of her television. She giddily gets it and frowned when she read what is written in it.

 

“Don’t be late on our flight, Kwangbae or else you won’t see the beautiful F.A “
-Choi Yena

 

Shaking her head in her friend’s crazy antics, she immediately prepares her things and luggage. After a good 2 hours of preparing the necessities she needed, she grabs an immediate brunch and immediately drove towards the airport.

 

“Where are you Kang Hyewon?” an exasperated shout immediately greeted the arriving girl as soon as she answered the incoming call from her friend

 

“Already here ducky, can you just calm down”

 

“Why are you always late, Kang!” the girl in the lined whined

 

“I am not, you are just too early as always” Hyewon answered while chuckling “Just wait for me there, I need to hang up already”

 

Before Yena can even answer her, she immediately ends the call and strode head high inside the airport. Lining up in the checking area, she fetched her ticket and her passport on her bag. Quietly observing the line, she can’t help but released a small smile when she saw a cute girl jumping up and down with her grandma.

 

“There you are” Yena yelled exaggeratedly when she saw her friend walking towards her, Hyewon can’t help but roll her eyes on how exaggerated her friend’s reaction is. 

 

“Oh shut up, it’s not like I am late”

 

“Oh yes, you are”

 

“No I am not”

 

“Oh by the way, I saw her earlier” Yena changed the topic, winking at Hyewon

 

“Who?”

 

“Ehhhh, you know, that Flight Attendant” Yena amusedly laughed at the other girl when she saw how Hyewon’s ear becomes red

 

“Shut up, ducky”


--


 “Nervous, Ma’am?”

 

A sweet voice questioned the frightened Hyewon as she tightly grips the sides of her seat. Looking over at her side, she was mesmerized by the beauty standing tall; she was wearing this cabin crew uniform, hair tightly pulled into a neat bun making her beautiful face visible to one’s eyes. Hyewon knows that she was probably gaping like a fish that needed some air but this beauty seriously caught her off guard. Being a professional photographer of both non and living things, she knows how to appreciate such beauty but this, in front of her is an out of this world experience, she was paralyzed and dazed because of her.

 

“Ma’am, are you okay?”

 

Blinking hard, Hyewon tried to form a coherent sentence but her mind and body coordination is definitely malfunctioning as she was still statued on her form since earlier. Sensing that something is definitely wrong with the passenger, she put her hand on the frozen passenger's forehead and immediately check her temperature, she frowned when she notice that her temperature is normal but the passengers face is redder than it was earlier.

 

“Ma’am, are you hurt somewhere, should I be worried?”

 

“N-no, d-don’t w-worry” Hyewon face palmed herself internally; she was such an embarrassing stuttering mess.

 

“Goodbye nice first impression” Hyewon thought

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah” Hyewon replied simple, trying to act cool 

 

“Is this your first time, Maam?” the Attendant asked, a smile painting on that adorable face perfectly and Hyewon swore, she can feel her heart leap on clear joy

 

“No, but it’s my first time all by myself” she answered embarrassingly and mentally kill her partner Yena for ditching their flight for her girlfriend. Laughter soon erupted coming from the Attendant and soon Hyewon joined too.

 

“Don’t worry, Maam I will keep an eye on you”

 

At that time, Hyewon swore she experienced the soo called “Love at first sight”.


--


“Are you even listening to me, Kang Hyewon?”

 

Hyewon snapped her dazed from reminiscing some good memories when she received a hard slap on her arm from her companion Yena. She immediately glared at the shorter girl while trying to soothe the pain coming from her arm. They we’re currently inside the airplane, sitting comfortably on their assigned seats with Yena just beside the airplane’s window and Hyewon on her left side.

 

 “Do you really need to slap me that hard, Yena?” she whined

 

“Oh yes, of course, I’ve been bubbling about your schedules here but you were just zoning out” the ducky explained while flailing her hands to the air while holding the papers of Hyewon’s schedule printed on it.

 

“Well, you can’t blame me Ms. Choi since you’re being boring there”

 

“Yah, you lit-“

 

“Is everything fine here, Ma’am?” Yena’s abrupt outburst and tantrums was cut off when someone question, whipping their head, they were greeted by a cat like face of a certain Japanese Flight Attendant. Hyewon immediately beamed at the girl while Yena pouted.

 

“Do you really need to interrupt us, Kkura?” Yena questioned

 

“I’m sorry maam, but yes, I need to, since you’re clearly disturbing the other passengers because of your voice” the Japanese Attendant said politely “You’re loud voice, Choi Yena” she added in whisper through gritted teeth while glaring at the now cowering Yena.

 

Hyewon shake her head in amusement as she saw how Yena cower in her seat because of the other girl. The two are always been in their Tom and Jerry mode especially when they were in the same vicinity. She glanced back at the Japanese girl and smile which was also rewarded by a beamed.

 

“She’s such a bipolar” Hyewon laughed when she heard what Yena just muttered under her breath while looking at the disappearing figure of the Attendant.

 

“You seriously get on Kkura’s nerves, Yena” she commented while trying to find a comfortable sitting position

 

“Will she be back here?”

 

“Yes, I think”

 

“Oh god, I hope it will be Chaeyeon” Yena whined


--


“Nice to meet you again in our plane, Ma’am”

 

That voice, Hyewon stiffened from her seat when she heard that angelic voice again. It’s been a long and agonizing month since she last heard it and now, she can’t help but feel giddy and jumpy. Closing the magazine she’s reading, she lifts her head up and stared at the Pretty Attendant who is still all smile just like the last time Hyewon met her.

 

“Y-yeah n-nice m-meeting you again” she stutter while mentally banging her head to a wall for being a mess once again.

 

“Are you having a speech deficiency now, Kang Hyewon?” a voice beside Hyewon in 

 

“Shut up will you!” Hyewon whispered back while glaring at the intruder

 

“As much as I want to see the two of you arguing but I need to take your drinks, if you want to Ma’am” the Attendant butted in before the two friends start fighting with each other.

 

“I want a cola” Yena hyperly answered, the Attendant smiles as she gets a cola from the steel cart she’s been pushing since earlier

 

“How about you Maam? What do you like to get?” she asked the gaping Hyewon as she motion the cola can for Yena to get

 

“I want you” Hyewon mindlessly answer still looking like a love struck fool to the pretty Attendant.

 

Silence immediately engulfed the three. Yena who is in the middle of drinking her cola stops while staring weirdly at her friend. While Eunbi was staring confusedly at the now reddened face and embarrass Hyewon who wanted to run-away from the situation right now

 

“Gurt” Hyewon added softly

 

“Come again, ma’am?” the attendant asked while leaning closer to Hyewon

 

“I want yogurt” Hyewon clarify, breath hitching as she watch the beauty coming towards her direction

 

“You don’t eat yogurt, Kang” Yena butted in while raising her eyebrows suspiciously at her embarrass friend

 

“I eat yogurt, Choi” Hyewon retorted, hoping for Yena to stop insisting that she don’t eat yogurt at all

 

“The two of you really like to argue, do you” the two look at the amused attendant “Your yogurt will be delivered later, Maam, can you wait for a while?”

 

“Are you the one delivering it again?” Hyewon hopefully asked while staring at the Attendant with her puppy eyes

 

But instead of answering, she was rewarded with a full beamed smile from the attendant before she push her cart forward to take some other orders from the passenger on board. 

 

“You at flirting, Kang” Yena commented as she watched her friend still dreamily staring at the figure of the Flight attendant earlier


--


“YAH, KANG HYEWON!”

 

Coming back from her senses again, she looks at the girl in her front and frowned when she saw someone who is in the verge of laughing.

 

“Chaeyeon? What are you doing here?” she questioned

 

“She’s been here eversince you zoned out Kang, seriously what is your problem?” Yena asked, giving up for her always floating minded friend

 

“Are you okay, Hyewonnie? Shoul I call Eu-“

 

“NO” she shrieked, making almost the entire passengers to look at their way

 

Chaeyeon quickly bowed down her head, apologizing for disturbing them since some are already sleeping or in the verge of sleeping.

 

“Tone it down, Hyewonnie” Chaeyeon warned

 

“I’m sorry” she apologized while looking warily at her surroundings “Why are you here again, Chaeyeon?” she asked once again

 

“She’s asking if we need a drink” Yena answered instead while gesturing at the steel cart

 

“Ahhh” Hyewon muttered knowingly

 

“She wants a yogurt, Chae” Yena commented while holding her laugh, remembering the incident that happens a long time ago

 

Hyewon rolled her eyes at her friend, Yena really liked to about the yogurt thing. Chaeyeon who is also in the verge of bursting a laugh just shakes her head as she also remember on what happened on the incident.

 

“Just laugh already guys” Hyewon said, heaving a sigh

 

The two burst out in a series of giggles making the teased girl drop her head in embarrassment. Kang Hyewon remembers, she remembers how she makes a mess by puking all of her stomach contents including the yogurt inside the same airplane she was riding today.

 

“Seriously, you know that you can’t stand yogurt but you still eat it” Yena said in between her laughs while mockingly looking at Hyewon

 

“She was looking at me, okay, I ordered it so I need to eat it” Hyewon reasoned out

 

“But stuffing yogurt in your mouth at once is such a bad idea” Chaeyeon also in

 

“I want to impress her, okay?” 

 

“By stuffing your mouth with Yogurt?” Yena asked before bursting in another series of laugh

 

“That’s a weird way of impressing a girl, Hyewonnie” Chaeyeon also joined

 

“Go away Chae, you still need to work and Shut up that mouth Ducky” she exclaimed trying to stop her friends form embarrassing her even once more


--


“Yogurt Girl?”

 

Hyewon immediately lift her head from her camera to look at someone who talked on her side. But as soon she saw the girl standing with the same smile she always gets lost to, she wanted to run away. She glances her head left and right, front and back, seemingly assuring if the girl is talking to her.

 

“M-me?” Hyewon asked pointing a finger to herself, while waiting for the confirmation by the other girl

 

“Yes, you” the attendant, who is now wearing a casual clothes, unusual to what she always wore when Hyewon sees her confirmed

 

“You have a flight?” the other girl asked once she settles herself beside the now fidgeting Hyewon

 

“I don’t” she timidly answer, scooting herself away from the attendant

 

“Why are you here then?”

 

“I a-am c-capturing t-the sunset h-here” she stuttered again

 

“In the airport?”

 

“Y-yes” Hyewon answered whispery, can’t even look at the other girl’s face without having her face getting red

 

“Why do you always stutter when you talk to me, Yogurt girl?” she asked while laughing, finding the action of Hyewon funny and cute

 

“Hyewon” Hyewon said, now daringly looking at the surprise girl

 

“What?”

 

“My name is Hyewon and I didn’t stutter just now” Hyewon smiled when she realised that she didn’t stutter last minute at all

 

“Hi Hyewon, I’m Eunbi, Kwon Eunbi” the nameless Flight attendant that Hyewon fall in love with finally has a name. 

 

“You don’t have a flight today, Eunbi-shi?” Hyewon asked, mindlessly clicking at any button she have in her camera

 

“I don’t, are you a photographer Hyewon-shi?” Eunbi asked, when she noticed the camera in the other girl’s hand

 

“Ahh, yes, I am” Hyewon answered, while scratching the back of her not itchy head

 

“Will you take a picture of me? If it’s not a bother with you” Eunbi asked as she looks expectantly at the other girl

 

Hyewon just stared at the girl, heart beating faster than the usual. She grips her camera tightly before slowly putting the lens just before Eunbi’s beautiful face. She shakily focused the camera while staring at the screen of it. Hyewon is sure that she’s not taking a picture of a human but an angel. This girl infront of her is more beautiful than any idol Hyewon just worked with.

 

“Woahh, when did I become this pretty, Hyewon-shi?” the girl commented amusedly when she saw the outcome of the picture, leaning her body towards Hyewon who has now suffering from difficulty of breathing because of the close approximately

 

“You’re always beautiful, Eunbi-shi” Hyewon commented before even thinking while staring at the beautiful side profile of the flight attendant, when she realised what she said her face immediately burst into the color of red

 

“I am not but still, Thank you for the compliment” Eunbi said

 

“Eunbi-shi” Hyewon gathered her courage

 

“Hmm?” Eunbi hummed

 

“Would you like to grab a coffee with me?”


--


“Yay! Bread”

 

Hyewon flinched from her sleep when she heard a sudden shout from her front. Opening her eyes, she let it wander and focused on the kid she saw in the check in line earlier. She can’t help but released a smile when she saw the kid happily munching the piece of bread her grandma gave to her. Watching that fluffy cheeks bounced everytime she munches makes Hyewon cooed in much cuteness and she just can’t help but remember someone.

 

“We’ve been flying for almost 2 hours now but I haven’t seen her” Hyewon thought when she saw the time on her watch. She stands up and look around the area but haven’t saw the person she’s been waiting for since the time she sit in the plane. Sitting back down again, she can’t help but notice the shining thing lingering on her finger.

 

“I already miss you, where are you” Hyewon silently muttered while tracing the thing lovingly

 

Meanwhile in the other side of the plane

 

During the flight Eunbi can't help but to smile widely while staring at her hand, everytime she sees that thing she will automatically smile, she's filled with nostalgic feelings whenever she remembers it. 

 

She's back in reality when someone poke her head continuously, she looked at the suspect and it is her two friends, the couple in their airline. 

 

"Unnie...why are you getting smiley here alone? Is that because of—"

 

Chaeyeon didn't finish her words when Sakura, covered with the girl's hand. 

 

Meanwhile, Eunbi gets flustered about the person that her co-worker mentioned. 

 

She looked at the two and shook her head when she saw them getting sweet with each other.

 

'I can't wait to spend time with her.'

 

Eunbi thought to herself before going back to the passengers, she checks if they need something, asking, and even interacting with them. 

 

"Do you need something ma'am?"

 

She asked to the old woman who only shook her head while smiling at Eunbi, her eyes went to the eating kid beside her. The kid must be in five years old, Eunbi can't help but to smile when the kid giggles at her, she remember someone again. 

 

"Hey kiddo, what's your name?"

 

She asked while smiling as the kid stared at her cutely. 

 

"I'm Tomiiiiii! Five years old~" The little kid said as she puffed her cheeks in a cute manner that made the older woman and Eunbi chuckles at her action.

 

"What an adorable name you have there cutie, so, where are you going?" She asked and Tomi suddenly jumps on her seat excitedly.

 

"I'm going to see mama and papa! I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them for so long! They promise to me that we will go to a beach and build a castle, I'm so excited for it!~"

 

Tomi said and Eunbi can see the excitement, joy, and liveliness in the kid's eyes. No one have the heart to take that away from the innocent kid, even if she's just a mere stranger to the kid, Eunbi is sure that she'll help Tomi to see her parents whatever it takes. 

 

"Great. If we see each other, Tell me your experiences there, okay?"

 

Eunbi asked softly as she ruffles the kid's hair, Tomi nodded her head to her cutely. 

 

She rounds to some passenger like her usual work, asking them and interacting with them. 

 

Then, it's her now. 

 

She saw her staring at her hand, looking at something on it. Eunbi smiles automatically when she noticed what is it. 

 

Eunbi slowly made her way to the girl who is staring at her now, not even bothered that she's staring bluntly, she even waves to her. 

 

"Hi...." 

 

Hyewon said, smiling softly to her, Eunbi can't help but to return a smile as the girl looks at her with so much tenderness. 

 

Her flushed cheeks as she cleared . 

 

"Do you need something ma'am?" 

 

Eunbi asked to the girl but she only stared at her for God knows how long. If Eunbi isn't at work she'll probably won't bother having a staring contest with her. 

 

"Ma'am?" Eunbi asked, more formality in her voice this time. 

 

Hyewon scoffed but pouted afterwards because of the girl's action. 

 

Suddenly her eyes went to the kid, it's the same kid that she saw earlier in the airport, she automatically smiled when the the kid met her eyes. Their seat is not from her. 

 

Eunbi noticed it, that's why it caught her attention so she looked at it too. She smiled when the kid waves at her along with her grandma.

 

"That's Tomi, she's five years old. She's cute, right?"

 

Eunbi said, it made Hyewon smiled when she remember someone with the same age as the kid.

 

Hyewon suddenly feel all the excitement, she wanted to finish her work soon so she can see her, she misses her. 

 

"Yeah, she's cute. I heard the two of you talking earlier about her parents."

 

Hyewon said as she stared at the flight attendant who's busy serving her a drink. 

 

"Being nosy ma'am?" Eunbi teased but Hyewon only rolled her eyes at the girl.

 

"Oh please, the kid is talking too loud even Yena can hear it, right ducky?"

 

Hyewon said as she looked at the person beside her but she scoffed when she saw the girl sleeping peacefully while a headphone is on her head. 

 

"It only means that you really wanted to listen ma'am."

 

Eunbi grinned at the girl who rolled her eyes at her, but afterwards the passenger's face changes into a serious one.

 

It made Eunbi nervous.

 

"But seriously, no one has the heart to take away the kid's wish. Even me, I would do anything to help the kid to meet her parents that she haven't seen for so long, she deserves to see them."

 

Hyewon said as she stared at the kid who is playfully looking at the window. 

 

Eunbi can't help but to be amaze at the passenger, the people like her is so rare. This passenger is too good to this world that made Eunbi to looked at Hyewon with so much softness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter