Together Again

Finally Exclusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated M for curse words ㅋㅋㅋ

Jongin received a call from his manager, director and producer that he'd have a tv variety reality show appearance as idol Kai, and he is more than happy because he could do the things he love the most again, after some time of being in hiatus. He miss being idol Kai, especially it's been a long time since he was recognized as an idol, not the actor that he is lately.

"Yes director! Yes I will. I will surely be there! Yes. Thank you so much for this!! Yes. I'll see you soon. Bye!"

"Seems like my love is happy after he took that call."

"Yes love! Uhm I got a schedule and I would be appearing as idol Kai, not just actor Kai! You know how much I miss being a performer."

"Oh my gosh that would be great! I know your frustrations so I understand that you're very excited about it. I'm excited for you too and as soon as now, I'll be rooting for idol Kai's comeback."

"Thank you!!"

 

But much to Kai's excitement, the filming schedule got moved and is now booked on the day of his birthday. He had plans with his family but Taemin insisted to push through with his new schedule and they could just celebrate afterwards.

 

Jongin was too anxious to be the excited idol Kai but he have to lift his emotions up so he won't look awkward at the camera. The director have told him about the filming dynamics, where he would be sitting, what he would do and some cue cards filled with questions. Today on his birthday, he would be idol Kai who would also be making an evaluation to aspiring idols.

 

The filming started and he made sure to be comfortable and natural as if he's only playing, enjoying performances from his juniors who's aim is to make him admire them. He was just surprised when they called another guest, focusing on the empty seat beside him.

Taemin wanted to surprise Jongin on his birthday even if his love is filming a show so he asked for Seolhyun's help.

"Are you sure with this, Taeminam?" Seolhyun asked as she fed Taehee her milk.

"Yes. This would be the first time baby Kaiden would appear on TV. He'll just come up on the stage to his daddy, give the gift and tell him happy birthday. For Taehee, he could meet us here after the filming."

"Okay okay. May I see.. oh wow, our baby Kai looks so handsome! I'm pretty sure everyone watching the show would be happy to see you with your daddy."

 

Seolhyun was staying by the director's area while Taemin was at Jongin's waiting room, watching the real time telecast from the videos at the filming area.

"Please welcome another special guest, Jennie Rubie Jane!!" Jennie went out from the entrance near the audience, walked and went up to where Jongin was. She was carrying a mini bouquet of red and white roses and a box as she went to give a cheek kiss and a hug to Jongin. Jongin was flustered and surprised but he have to correct his facial expressions, keeping in mind that he is filming a show.

"Annyeong haseyo, it's been a while. It's me, Jennie Rubie Jane. It's nice to see everyone again." She bowed to the audience and smiled at Jongin.

"Jennie ssi, hello. Yeah, it's been a while and we're happy to see you again. Coincidentally, we have Kai here too. What can you say about it?"

"Ah I've learned that Kai would have an appearance here after a long time too and when I was asked if I could also give some words to juniors along with him, I agreed. It's been such a long time, I kind of miss seeing him around." Jennie was all smiles answering the questions while looking at Kai who is also smiling while she spoke. Taemin on the other hand, is starting to get annoyed. Not too long, he received a call from Seolhyun.

"Keep calm, I got this. I'll do my best to shove that woman away from him."

"Ania, let her be. I want to see how Jongin would react on everything she would do."

"But Taemin.."

"Please? Just this time. I really want to see what Jongin would do while she's around, especially he doesn't know that we're here."

"Oh. Alright. But keep calm, okay?"

"I'll do my best to just focus on Taehee so I won't get angry."

 

Taemin tried his best to just play with Taehee while watching the live broadcast even if he's getting too annoyed. First, his husband's 'ex wife' is beside him, making advances and doing her best to revive their dead couple chemistry. Second, his husband is looking somewhat happy that the other half of his famous loveteam and 'ex wife' was there to surprise him with flowers and gifts for his birthday but is also working with him in evaluating their juniors and three, Kim Jongin being idol star Kai without knowing that his wife, their babies and his sister is there to surprise him yet he's just 'enjoying' his time as a guest and also being with Jennie.

It's almost the end of the show and just as planned, baby Kai went up to the side of the stage and smiled as he walked going to his daddy. Idol star Kai was seriously surprised to see his baby boy looking cool in almost the same outfit he was wearing, making him a real mini version of him.

"Oh? Who is this? Is this mini version of Kai?"

"Oh my gosh how could this be? Omona." Jongin have forgotten his idol image and composure that he welcomed his baby boy by the side of the judges' panel and carried him. Baby boy Kai smiled as he hugged his dad's neck and kissed his cheek.

"Aw, that's so cute! Uhm, may we ask Kai ssi about our special guest?"

"Baby, tell them your name."

"Hai. Nae ireumeun Kai imnida." The audience squealed with baby boy's cuteness.

"Ah hahaha I'm sorry for this sudden appearance. This little boy's name is Kai. Right baby?"

"Hai. Papa, saengchuk! Saranghae!" The little boy greeted his dad and kissed him, but got too shy so he buried his face on the idol star's neck.

"Hehe baby is still too shy. There you go, my baby boy. Thank you, baby!" Jongin made baby Kai sit on his lap and fiddle on a rose bud he got from the bouquet. Jennie Rubie Jane's flirting with Kai was stopped because Kai didn't give her attention anymore, as he got his full attention to his son. While everyone's eyes were glued to the performers, baby Kai took the rose petals off from it's bud, scattering it all over the table as if someone have showered Kai's place with it.

"Good boy, baby." Taemin was relieved with baby Kai's interference and wished that Seolhyun have made him go to Jongin earlier but it's too late so he just have to keep cool until the end of the show.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter