Tag, You're It

Finally Exclusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More than a month after Taemin's spontaneous birthday getaway, Jongdae and Seolhyun are back to visit their home especially the babies. They got some strawberries for baby Kai and cute dresses for baby Taehee as gifts.

"So.. what now? What should we pack for today? Where would we be going?" Jongin was feeling a bit different since he didn't expect his busy CEO younger brother and famous international print model younger sister to visit them unlike before when he contacted them to plan for a getaway during Taemin's birthday.

"Ya don't tell me you planned another roadtrip! Aigoo." Taemin tried to tickle Jongin's side to make him spill the truth but no matter how much his love struggled, he shrugged it off declaring that he doesn't know anything about their plans and he didn't contact them.

"Anio, this time I didn't call them! They came here themselves!"

"Yup. And we're here to hijack the whole house. We're not going anywhere but the two of you are." Jongdae clarified that made Jongin sigh a relief.

"Go out and have a good time. Date like how you should've dated before. Go back to being lovestrucked teenagers. I got these for the two of you to enjoy." Jongdae gave the envelope to Taemin and smiled.

"What's this? Oh my gosh Jongdae hyung thank you!! It's been a while since the last time I was able to go out and play! I think the last time was even before I had baby Kaiden.." Taemin was all smiles seeing the tickets inside the envelope.

"Let me see.. oh? Paintball?"

"Hahaha yes. It's actually my favorite hardcore sport that Seolhyuna have given up way too long ago."

"Yeah because my eyes aren't good anymore. So go ahead and enjoy yourself, our Taeminamie. I know you miss that a lot." Seolhyun patted her best friend's shoulder and smiled.

"Yaaaaas I surely will! Especially I'll be playing with Jonginnie. Ah, I'm excited!"

"Really? Why paintball?" Jongin was still puzzled because of all things, why is it paintball..

"Taeminam, I'm so sorry for the generation gap but Kim Jongin oppa, it's like laser tag. You'd be shooting each other and the one who have been shot the least will win. This time, you have colored bullets so it could easily be distinguished. That'll be fun!"

"Yes daddy, it would be a whole lot of fun!"

"But my babies.."

"So you don't want to go out on a date with Taemin? Okay we'll go-" Seolhyun brother by tugging Jongdae out of their home.

"Jjamkkanman. Okay. We will go, just promise to update us okay?"

"Goodness Kim Jongin hyung, you would only be out of the house for 6 hours! Come on! Seolhyun and I would take care of them." Jongdae was ready especially baby Kai is already hugging his legs.

"Actually, paintball is 2 hours then there's more pair of tickets there. 2 hours of car racing, 1 hour zip line and 1 hour ice skating."

"Wow. That's a lot. And we have to do all of these only for today?"

"Yes, that's only for today so go ahead. Time is running, make the most out of your 6 hours. We'll take care of the kids, don't worry much and just date like it's 2010."

 

In the end, Taemin and Jongin found themselves getting armored with the paintball gears while they are still blank on how they were able to get out of the house without baby Kai telling them not to go and how they prepared Taehee's formula milk that would only needed to be mixed with water.

"Love, are you okay?" Taemin cooed at Jongin that is somehow uneasy.

"Uhm.. nothing's wrong. I'm just a bit nervous."

"Why are you nervous? It's not like we don't like guns! I like guns, I played with guns when I was young and I believe you did too! You even play video games and acted with guns while shooting action scenes."

"I do but what if I hurt you with the bullets?"

"Daddy, the bullets are actually washable paint in super breakable thin plastic. With the gun's pressure, the moment it lands to your gear, it would explode and splatter. You won't feel anything painful. Promise."

"Okay okay I trust you with that."

"That's good. So do better okay? I won't go easy on you so don't go easy on me. Do it, actor Kai. Okay?"

"I got it. I'll do it."

 

In the end, both of them lost the same number of bullets and received the same number of splatters. Jongin got hit mostly on his abs and while Taemin got shot mostly on his chest and arms. 

 

They found out that there is a shooting range within the compound and luckily, their tickets are honored for an hour of target shooting. It's actually the appropriate place and moment for Jongin to be nervous since they would be dealing with real snipers, but seeing Taemin's skills in shooting, he have eventually felt okay with it. Besides, he trusts Taemin and his love's passion for shooting.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited. Woah."

"Go ahead love. You seem to love it so much."

"I do!! You know that if I'm not an architect, I would've been a police or a pilot."

"I know and I'm happy that you choose to be an architect instead because it would be very hard to spend time with you if you had become a pilot nor a police officer. I still thank the heavens for being on my side for that."

"Aw. Your so sweet. Can I have a good luck kiss?"

"Sure love. I love you." Jongin kissed his wife and patted his back for good luck.

"Ah, it's nice to have a date with only you, daddy."

"Yeah. I wish we could do this more often."

"We could still do this but not as exclusive with only the two of us, especially not with our two angels around. Hahaha. Sorry."

"Maybe it'd be better to have a date with you, and taking them to our dates too."

Taemin was dead serious after a few attempts on shooting the heart. His trajectory is already near but he have to be more precise before he pulls the trigger so he could aim the bull's eye.

"You can do it, love! Fighting!" Taemin let's out a huff, and with Jongin's cheer, he pulled the trigger again.

"95."

"Aish jinjja! Just a bit and it could've been 100!"

"That's okay, at least your eyes are still doing great unlike mine."

"But you have the best eyes though, because you've seen through me." Jongin can't help but smile wide with his cheekbones very high just because of his cheesy wife's pickup line.

"Suddenly giving out some pick up lines, huh?"

"Hehe yeah. Would you like to try shooting? Just once. Let's see how bad your eyes are."

"I'm technically blind. I've been blinded by you and your beauty since the day I met you when you're only 6 years old."

"Ahh jinjja. Wow."

"Hahaha just got revenge. I love you! Okay, for you I'll try." Jongin tried his best to focus and aim the gun to the target even if he have astigmatism plus he's not wearing contact lenses. He was nervous yet he is decided to pull the trigger. But Taemin kissed the side of his lips so he accidentally reverted the gun to another direction when he shot it.

"You startled me! The gun moved! I-"

"100." Apparently when the gun was moved, the bullet was aimed straight to the target making Jongin hit the bull's eye.

"Oh my gosh daddy!!! Hahaha you hit the target!! I'm so proud of you!!"

"Eh? Oh woah. That's so weird.. I trembled and the gun moved and.. thank you for the kiss, mommy!" Jongin couldn't believe his luck so he just hugged his super happy wife proudly, wrapping everything up after being includ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter