Blooming

Finally Exclusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was out of the house because he is working on a project as an architect, so Jongin was left with his babies at the house.

Kaiden is playing and laughing with his dancing Iron Man toy while Jongin was carrying baby Taehee who's also laughing because of his older brother.

"The two of you, you're a very effective stress reliever. But somehow daddy is bored at the house. Would you like to go to where mama is?"

"Hai!" With the mention of his mom, Kaiden's eyes sparkled.

"But we have to behave because mama is at work.. there would be other people who might get distracted if we're noisy or something so we have to keep quiet okay?" Baby Kai nodded and ran around the living room out of excitement.

"Ya, don't run too much or your battery would run out."

 

Jongin and Kaiden took a bath together while Taehee is recharging for their trip to Taemin's workplace, with Jongin teaching his mini version how to properly wash off the soap from his skin.

 

Before they arrived at the building, they went to a cafe flower shop.

"Haaaaiii!! Annyeong haseyo hehe." Kaiden was hyper but was shy as they went inside.

"Oh, hello cutie! Hello welcome to. Oh, Kai ssi?"

"Ah yes hello. Good afternoon. Uhm, we're here to get some flowers. Do you have some red roses?"

"Is it for your wife? And for a special occassion?"

"Yes it's for my wife."

"Alright. Actually we have lots of rose variants here. Would you like to check some of it?"

"I'd get the best variant available, and if it's possible, can you do something with the thorns? I want the kids to give some to her personally too."

"The perfect variant that I would recommend is the Chrysler Imperial rose. It's a hybrid tea rose and it would be perfect for the kids to give it to their mom because it's completely thornless."

"Oh wow. I never thought it's possible. Alright, I'll get a dozen on a white rose-shaped box, 4 roses in a mini discreet bouquet, a bundle of 2 roses that he could hold and a single rose that I could let baby girl hold."

"Alright sir. Anything else?"

"I'll get a strawberry milkshake. The biggest one. A cream cheese cake then a box of strawberry danish pastries, all for take away."

"Alright sir."

"Thank you!"

 

Kaiden was slowly and carefully sipping the strawberry milkshake while they were at the elevator. Jongin got the mini bouquet, the two rose bundle and the single rose along with their pastries as they went up to Taemin's office.

It's Taemin's break after the meeting with their clients and Jongin arrived just in time.

 

"Taemin, are you expecting another client for a meeting?"

"Oh? I thought I was finished for the day? There's another one?"

"I believe yes. They're here by the reception."

"Oh. Maybe it's a consultation or a possible client. It's okay, you could tell them to come in."

"Sorry if you'd have to attend to them. You could have your break afterwards."

"It's okay. I'll also just handle this as quick as possible."

"Alright I'll send them in."

Taemin waited for his visitor anxiously at his office. He is a bit hungry since the meeting he attended have exceeded for more than 30 minutes, and now he have to talk to another one.

But his anxiety and hunger was washed away when he saw a familiar boy as the door opened.

"Mama!!!" Babt Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter