Travelling

Finally Exclusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an unexpectedly refreshing summer morning and for a change, Jongin woke up before Taemin does. He moved away from his wife's hug and of course, the light sleeper mommy felt him getting out of the hug.

"Jongin, it's still so early. I want to sleep more and hug you more."

"I'll have to go to the bathroom, it's about to come out. Huhu."

"Ew. Ara. Palli and get back here so I could hug you more."

"Hai hai love. I love you."

"I love you too." Jongin tiptoed to the bathroom and opened the faucet a little, then went to the kitchen. He made some cheese fettucine with steak strips, bacon and mushroom. He also made a mashed potato for his now 4 month old baby girl and some strawberry pinwheels. Of course, with the smell of caramelized strawberries, his mini version got up of the bed and went to hug his leg.

"Papa.. ddalgi."

"Oh my gosh baby Kai you're already here. Haha. It's still a bit early, but I think my baby boy got up of the bed because you're hungry right?" Jongin squatted down to be level to his cute mini version.

"Hai."

"Okay. Just wait for a few minutes, daddy would just finish the strawberries ara? Ah before I forgot, good morning to our baby Kai. Papa loves you!"

"Joheun achim papa. Saranghae." (Good morning papa. I love you) Baby Kai kissed his daddy and hugged his neck.

"Still so cute and so sweet. You could stay beside Taehee first, I'll tell you when everything's ready."

 

Jongin got some mini strawberry pinwheels and made his baby boy to eat it, of course, deliciously.

"How was it?"

"Massisseoyo." (Delicious)

"That's good. Now that you were able to have some bites, let's go and wake mama up. Remember, it's his birthday today!"

"Oh. Mama saengil iya?" (Is it mom's birthday?)

"Hai. Today is mama's birthday so papa cooked lots of food. Be quiet first, we have to go there ready." Jongin took baby Kai at the storage room and got some pearl blue heart shaped balloons. He also have a mini letter banner ready saying 'Happy Birthday Taeminnielove'. Baby Kai was amazed with how the balloon gets inflated and played with it. They wore birthday hats and went to the bedroom. As planned, baby Kai hugged his mama that's still asleep.

"Mama, ireon ma.. baegopayo." (Mom, wake up. I'm hungry.)

"Huh? Where's your papa? Oh-" Taemin scratched his eyes and smiled as he saw the two Kais wearing birthday hats and holding pearl aqua blue balloons.

"Mama, saengil chukhahaeyo!" (Mama, happy birthday!) His baby boy threw himself to hug his mom and Taemin of course, got him and hugged him to the bed.

"My baby boy is so sweet oh my gosh!! Thank you baby! Mama loves you so much!"

"What am I here, a statue?"

"The price to pay for not coming back to the bed and for making me hug an empty space on my birthday. Hmmp."

"Whatever it is, I got up early because I have to do this. Happy birthday, my love. I love you so much! Yay, you're another year older and a year closer to my age. Now we're only 10 years apart."

"Wow hahaha you really have to include that huh? Okay. Give me a hug then."

"Okay daddy will give you a hug. Super big hug!" Jongin hugged Taemin that's still hugging baby Kai, making him sandwiched by his parents. When baby Kai wasn't looking, they got some stolen kisses.

 

"So, what's the menu for breakfast? You're right, I'm hungry now."

"Here it is." Jongin presented his American-Italian crossover of Macaroni and Cheese that uses fettuccine pasta instead of the usual elbow macaroni with some steak strips, bacon and mushrooms. It's literally everything Taemin loves.

"Oh my gosh. It's cheese! Thank you!" But before they could start to munch, they heard their little angel cry. Jongin hurriedly went to the room and took his baby girl out.

"Oh my gosh the siren is here. Baby TaeTae good morning! Good morning, good morning, good morning to our beautiful baby girl. And say happy birthday mommy! Aigoo she's not ready yet. Haha." Taehee was still shy so she just buried her face to her dad's neck.

"It's okay, she'll be in the mood later on. Kaja, let's eat. Baby, here's for you! With lots of mushrooms too because you like them, right?" Taemin filled baby Kai's plate with enough fettucine with lots of mushrooms.

"Hai."

"You got that from mommy. Hehe. Daddy, take a bite while feeding Taehee."

"Thank you mommy, love you!" But with Taemin giving him a swirl of cheesy pasta, some cheese were stuck on the corner of his lips. Taemin felt mischievous so he kissed it and made Jongin blush.

"Wow. What was that?"

"You got cheese on the corner of your lips. Hehe. Uhm, it surprisingly taste sweeter than what I'm eating. How could that be.."

"It's because my lips are sweet, the cheese become sweet too."

"Oh wow hahah. Anyways, thank you for this, daddy. Thank you for your effort in preparing and cooking breakfast for us and of course, waking up way too early than your usual wake up time. Thank you for sacrificing a few minutes of sleep for me."

"You're always welcome and I do things like this because you deserve it. You deserve the world, love. I love you so much! Happy birthday."

 

Taemin's about to check the fridge on what he could cook for his birthday lunch when the doorbell rang.

"Oh? Are you expecting someone? Maybe it's mama." Jongin went by the door to check their visitors then grinned at the sight of super familiar people.

"Haha maybe. But how come she didn't tell me she'll visit.. we might've been out and she might've come to our empty house."

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!! Taeminam happy birthday!!!" At the sound of her voice, Taemin smiled as he shook his head. It's his super diaper best friend and Jongin's sister Seolhyun.

"Ya Seolhyuna you're so loud!! Go ahead and come in, he's at the dining table." Jongin looked a bit annoyed to see his sister visit them on Taemin's special day because he knows that he have another competition for Jongin's attention.

"Palli Jongdae oppa! Aigoo." Seolhyun was so excited that he bugged his other older brother to be quick.

"Eh? Jongdae hyung is also with you?" Taemin is happy that he'd get to spend his birthday with the people he is close with.

"Of course! And you need not to worry, we got some food for lunch so you won't have to cook or buy some."

"Ara ara, come in. Welcome back to our cute home. Baby Kaiden, you have a visitor!"

"Eh?" His baby boy was puzzled as he heard his name but when he saw his aunt Seolhyun, he was so happy. He hugged her and his uncle Jongdae before he guided them to his mom.

"Mama!!"

"Oh yes baby? Ah hahaha. Ya what's with your sudden visit?"

"What else? It's your birthday! And of course as your best friend, I have to visit you! And I haven't seen my niece since I was away for a very long time. Where is she?" Seolhyun hugged Taemin tight because it's really been a long time, it was their wedding when they last saw each other.

"She's sleeping at the room. Hello hyung. What do you have there? You didn't have to buy anything though.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter