Sinning with Oceanic View

Collection of Short Stories

This story is the 1st random short story I've ever wriiten with random thought flooding my mind. I just had to write it out before I forget the idea but then when I read it out, wow. So messy and weird, but then I just posted it on wattpad and I'll post it here too. So, enjoy.

Make sure to listen to this song on repeat because this music has made the idea came out randomly.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8wEEEOHQrc&feature=youtu.be

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He was standing there, at the end of the high cliff with the sound of faint wave-crashing, clad full in white with a bouquet of pink roses in his hand.

I was standing far behind enough for me to admire his silhouette that seems to be blending well with the nature; blue sky with the clouds and the smell of the sea. One word, beautiful.

He was standing there with the new hair color, blonde with the clean cut. Long-sleeved graphic tee tucked in his white skinny ripped jeans and also can be seen a black leather bracelet on his right wrist and complete the outfit with the white high-cut converse. His new hair look so silky as the wind blows, making me feel like I want to play with it because it look so comfy.

I was wearing all white too; as he requested. Mid-length white jeans skirt with a tucked in short-sleeved plain white tee and donned a vintage love-shaped necklace that place just right at my chest which is his gift. I paired it with white ankle-length socks and white sneakers; precisely like his, converse too.

I complied to his request with full of joy and I gave him the black leather bracelet for him which is the one that he wears now.

He was standing there, at the end of the high cliff, admiring the ocean view, feeling the ocean breeze hitting his skin,

I was standing behind him, admiring this perfect view of his silhouette with the oceanic view while feeling the breeze caressing my skin. He looks so perfect that I wish I can take a picture it right then and there but I was so immersed with the breathtaking beauty in front of me to take out the phone.

He turned around and faced me,

I stood still as I saw his face.

His pure white skin actually has been tainted with the bloody bruises,

I was so surprised to even think about why did this happened again.

He was crying,

I was raging.

He said he's okay,

I know that he's not okay.

He said don't worry,

I know that this is so worrying.

He told me it's not concern,

I told him it is a concern.

He was just standing there, at the end of the high cliff with his eyes reddened from crying and the bloody bruises while holding the roses tightly.

I was just standing here, far from the end of the cliff with my eyes bulging from madness and the face reddened while clutching my purse tight.

He said I'm sorry,

I said you don't deserve to be treated like this.

He told me not to get near him,

I asked him, why can't I?

He said he don't deserve to live in this world any longer like his parent said,

I told him he deserve to be treated nicely and live in this world as long as I'm with him.

He look into my eyes while tears pouring down his cheeks,

I stared into his eyes while shedding tears for him.

He said he does not deserve someone big-hearted like me,

I said I don't deserve someone selfless like him.

He apologized for one last time,

I was wondering why and,

He jumped off the cliff while throwing the pink roses to me.

I was too shock at his abrupt action without even thinking twice, I ran toward him

He was gone from my sight, leaving me alone.

He was taking his own life, right in front me,

I take the roses and clung to it with my whole life as if it will gone too.

I know why he chose the pink roses, and

I seriously don't deserve him.

He loved me,

He appreciated me as I did and

he gave me his token of gratitude.

I didn't even get to say thank you, but

He's gone, and

I'm at fault for being too late.

 

FIN