[Imagine] How they act to each other (Idols)

Kim Wooseok X Miyawaki Sakura [Oneshots, Reactions, Imagines, Etc]


Basically, this is how I imagine their interactions with each other! Hopefully, they can be friends (and maybe partners or a couple) IRL. Now, onto the imagine!

First meeting- The first time they officially met was for an upcoming collaboration between IZ*ONE and X1       

First meeting
- The first time they officially met was for an upcoming collaboration between IZ*ONE and X1.

- The pairs were randomly paired according to how well-matched and similar the pairs are together.

- Sakura and Wooseok got paired up together due to 1) both of them having the same final rank and 2) they are the visual of the group.

- It was awkward the first time they were paired up together but as they get to know each other, they became comfortable with one another as they found a common thing to talk and share together.

- Surprisingly, they managed to get along fast.

- Wooseok was careful at first with his skinship to Sakura, knowing that she is a bit distant and cautious towards males.

- But when Sakura initiated the skinship first, Wooseok would play along and did the same to her.

- Small gestures and skinships are a thing between them, whenever they are on a show, on VLive or off-camera.

- Members from each group wouldn't stop poking fun of them.

- They get shy easily to each other.

- Because of their shyness, they prefer communicating through SNS and when face-to-face, they would communicate with body language.

- Because of their shyness, they prefer communicating through SNS and when face-to-face, they would give communicate with body language       

Close Friends
- Their skinships became even bolder and open, especially on VLive.

- Sakura and Wooseok would be able to openly show their affection in front of the other members, even though some of their affections are cringy to look (cue dolphin scream and incoherent language here).

- They would even go as far as holding hands in public.

- Sakura's favourite skinship to Wooseok would be playing with his hands, holding his hand, tugging his sleeve and giving hearts gestures.

- Wooseok's favourite skinship to Sakura would be the back-hug, side-hug, winking (because he knows she can't wink) and making a kissy face.

- Wooseok loves to take selfies of him and Sakura and would even post his favourite picture of them on X1's official Instagram account.

- Sakura and Wooseok tend to get paired up together for either each groups' MV, promotions, advertisements or even in reality/variety show.

- They would even go as far as acting so lovey-dovey with each other that both fandoms were starting to believe they are dating (even though they're not).

- Even on a special collab stage of IZ*ONE and X1, Sakura and Wooseok will be paired together as partners. 

- Fans and shippers would scream so loud whenever they appeared on-screen or having a spotlight (other Idols lowkey admitted they looked good together).

- They would even sometime messed around on stage with their usual affections. 

- You know the messing around on stage got out of control when Wooseok and Sakura almost kissed one another. Imagine the screams from the fans and Idols alike.

- Despite their closeness, Sakura would still try to pair Wooseok with any other female Idols that matched his ideal type (which slightly annoyed him).

- Although she intended that as a joke, she would actually be jealous when the female Idol she picked as Wooseok's ideal type suddenly clicked so well with him.

I was just joking earlier, don't leave me. - Sakura

- Wooseok would lowkey be jealous whenever Sakura has an interaction with other male Idols, except for his fellow members in X1. 

- But then there was that one time during IZ*ONE and X1's VLive, Hangyul pushed Yohan so close to Sakura that they almost kissed but thankfully, Yohan's reflex prevented the accident from ever happening. Wooseok almost killed Hangyul that night.

- Wooseok tends to stalk who the shippers shipped Sakura with, especially male Idols and later on, would keep an eye out for them from having any intimate interactions with her. (yes, he is THAT much worried).

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f367171647847333656386b4561513d3d2d3736313330343232322e313562353534386261333030653363633933333531353235353632362e706e67     

And that's pretty much it! I'd liked to make how they act as a couple too in this imagination but what do you guys think? Should I?

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this little imagination of mine! It's not much but I hope it helps feeds you with some SeokKura / ShinKkura moments~!

Leave a vote if you liked it and stay toon for more!

See you~!