[Imagine] How they act to each other Pt2 (Idols AU)

Kim Wooseok X Miyawaki Sakura [Oneshots, Reactions, Imagines, Etc]

So, basically this is the second part of the previous chapter. Hohoho~

When they are on bad terms (fighting)- They would avoid looking into each others' eyes

When they are on bad terms (fighting)
- They would avoid looking into each others' eyes.

- If they ended up locking eyes, they would quickly avert their gaze and pretend like it was nothing.

- Fans immediately found out how distant both of them were acting. Even their members noticed it.

- Their members will tell them not to make it obvious in front of the public and fans.

- Whenever Sakura looked over at him, Wooseok would be looking somewhere else and vise versa.

- When it comes to reconciling, it depends on who initiated it first - who also most likely the one at fault for getting them into a fight in the first place.

- Stickers are sent through SNS as a way of communicating, mostly by expressing their emotions and feelings at that moment.

- After a small or deep talk, explaining their actions and reasons for behaving that way, they would finally reconcile.

As a (secret) couple- Have I mentioned how bold they are back when they aren't a couple? Well, now they are more than that

As a (secret) couple
- Have I mentioned how bold they are back when they aren't a couple? Well, now they are more than that. Privately.

- Kisses will be a normal thing between them now. Again, privately.

-Sakura tends to get a bit too shy when it comes to kissing, unlike Wooseok who is bold enough to kiss her out of nowhere.

- In public, heart gestures would become more frequent than ever which most people would think that it was just a common gesture between them.

- Of course, that depends on their mood since Sakura isn't keen on showing public affections (towards the opposite ).

- Skinships are still a thing to them so most people would probably not be aware that they were already a couple by then. 

- Wooseok would always be the first to initiate light skinship to see if Sakura was in the mood for it.

- If they weren't in the mood, they would probably just let it slide as if it was nothing.

- Despite the skinships and signs they initiated to each other, fans and other prying eyes still couldn't tell that they were dating.

- Out of the two, Sakura would be the most cautious of her actions and surroundings.

- Although their gestures and skinships are considered the norm by everyone, it doesn't hurt to play safe.

- Although their gestures and skinships are considered the norm by everyone, it doesn't hurt to play safe

DONE!!!!

Oh.my.god.

Why do Writer's Block exist!? I hate them!! 😤😤😤 I'm trying my best to write more and more but Writer's Block just have to get in my way! Curse you~

Anyhow, I managed although it is not as satisfying as I thought it would be. But nevertheless, I did it! Hahahah~

I hope you liked this little side chapter. I just had to since some of the readers requested me to do more on this little chapter. So, here it is! Leave an upvote if you liked it and don't forget to subscribe to this story if you want to keep updated with the story~

Until then, see you~