Chapter 8

I can make it right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin agreed to what jungkook said and called seulgi. "hi seulgi how are you?" "hey am fine what about you" "i am well too actually.... the thing is seulgi can you give me yeri's address" "sorry what did you just asked?" in the mean time jungkook took the cell from jimin's hand. "noona jungkook here please give me yeri's address. " sorry jungkook i cant give it to you, she will kill me" "Please noona five years is a long time we both have suffered equally. Its time we sort out things and not just push it under the carpet. Beside that i know she lives in London today i saw her with a kid in a park but she ran before we can talk" "what! you saw yeri...yeah well she lives in london but about kid i cant tell you anything because its not my place to tell and about her address let me ask her first" "No don't ask her she would never let you tell me if she wanted she would have never ran away in the first place so please just tell me the address" "Fine"
********
"Ding Dong" door bell had been ringing for a while now. se ro ye was sleeping and yeri came out from the bath room after taking a bath. " wait a second i am coming" she shouted at the person who was ringing the door. she opened the door and saw jungkook standing.
"Jungkook oppa" and jungkook smirked at her and said " hi yerimie" pushing yeri aside lightly, he walked inside. "where did you get my address from?" " After running away like that you must be thinking you wont meet me again but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter