Chapter 4

I can make it right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo did you guys know this? " jhope stared at his phone and screamed.  It was early morning and they all were having their breakfast together after a long time. 
Today was a good for all the members as all of them were feeling relieved from the stress they were going through from the past few months.
"What happened hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked while taking a bite of his pancake. Jhope shriek had made everyone gazed him perplexedly.
"Jungkook why didn't you tell us about this news what exactly happened? Why did she left? Is everything okay?" Jhope fired all his questions  towards jungkook but not only him but others were also confused about what was jhope talking about. " what are you saying hyung i dont get it?" 
"Like seriously jungkook you know nothing why didn't you tell us about yeri will be leaving red velvet" 
Collective gasp of bewilderment was heard through the room. 
"What?.... Yeri left the group?... I don't know anything about it what are you saying?" he looked totally shocked and others were having same facial expression. None of them were able to fathom what jhope had told them.
"Look at this ...SM has given official statement regarding yeri leaving the group due to her health problems and see there is a statement of yeri too which says she cant continue to be in red velvet because of her deteriorating health" jhope showed them the article in his cell. 

Jungkook grabbed it and others also opened the article in their phones. Jungkook read the article once, then second time and after reading it for the third time his mind finally started to comprehend the situation. 
By looking at his expressions everyone got the idea that he had no clue about it but "why " was the question that also a raised in their heads as he is yeri's boyfriend why wouldn't yeri told him but they were also worried for yeri's health. There were so many questions going in their heads. " So... Mmm... Yeri didn't tell you what kind of health issues she has been going through ..do you know anything?"taehyung asked him. 

But Without giving any answer he dashed out of the dining room. He reached his room smashed the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter