chapter 6

I can make it right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later 

 

They all have completed their enlistment and they released a group album and solo album in last five year.

 They all were on a break after their hectic schedules. Everyone went to their home town to spend some quality time with family. After few days in hometown jimin, taehyung and jungkook decided to go London. 

******

One beautiful evening jungkook was roaming in a park wearing on his face. Due to weekend the park was filled loads of people. Jungkook sat on a bench and watched children playing different games. Suddenly a football hit his leg and he saw a small boy running towards him. jungkook bend down and grab the ball. 

" Uncle this is my ball can you give it to me please" 

jungkook smiled at him and passed the ball towards the boy" here you go" 

" Uncle why are you wearing a mask?"

"hmmm..so no one can recognize me"jungkook replied

"why you dont want to be recognize?"

"you ask too many question. Do you want to see my face kid?"

The boy nodded at him and jungkook removed his mask.

" uncle are you jungkook from bts?"

"you know me?.. how?" jungkook became flabbergasted from his question as he was not expecting to be recognize by a boy.He knows he is famous but not to the extend that a small boy who lives in London would know him.

"yes i know you and bts as well. I and my mom are huge fans of kpop especially of bts. My mother used to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter