Chapter 2

I can make it right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two weeks since last yeri messaged him but he ignored and did not reply. There was a lot of things going in yeri's life and it was getting extremely difficult for her to manage everything regarding her personal and professional life.

 

*******

One more week passed liked that, but worst things happened in this last week for yeri and there is literally no one she can talk about it. Today she has gathered her strength and told everything to her irene, seulgi , wendy and joy because this decision will also going effect them and the group.They were all devastated after listening to her but they knew they can't do anything about it.Yeri and other girls discussed with the company management and reached to an agreement. Although the girls were sad but they know they had to be strong for yeri. Yeri wanted to tell jungkook about her problems and the decision she has taken because as her boyfriend he should know about this matter from her than the news. she called and messages to him that she wanted to discuss something very important but there was no reply. Everything that was happening and will going to happen, it was also jungkook ignorance that was hurting yeri so much.

 Before boyfriend girlfriend they were best friends is it so hard for him to be honest to her about his feelings ,if he does not want to be her boyfriend and his feelings are no more same as before for her, at least he should respect their friendship and tell her rather tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter