Epilogue

A Little More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EPILOGUE: JUST A DREAM

Tears were falling vigourously down his cheeks. A part of him had died along with Jeongguk. How could he possibly live another day without feeling his kiss and warmth?

 

Suddenly.

 

"Taehyung." a voice called out to him. Taehyung could feel a pair of hands shaking him gently. What is this?

 

The voice sounded so familiar. But... I thought he was gone.

 

The room of the hospital was suddenly pitched black. Taehyung, thinking he had passed out due to the sorrow.

 

 

"Baby!" the familiar voice shouted once more. He could feel his body being pulled towards the voice.

 

"Taehyung!"

 

His eyes shot open, waking himself from the previous night sleep. He was crying in his sleep, feeling his pillow soaked with tears. The first thing he sees through his tears were blurry, but he could make out a face with sharp features.

 

Those doe bunny eyes that's staring down at him worriedly.

 

"It's just a nightmare." the person in front of him assured, wiping the small tears that were running down his cheek.

 

After Taehyung had regained his vision, he finally makes out the face of his beloved husband. "Jeongguk..?" he mumbled, a bit confused on what was happening. He still remembers the nurse pulling the plug on his husband. How is it possible that he was lying in bed with him right now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter