2. Run

Run to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura never felt this bad towards anyone before. What makes it worse is she probably broke the athlete legs when there are an upcoming match in less than two weeks and she knows how that girl loves to run. What she meant is that girl was famous for her run and everyone seems to idolize her, also Sakura isn't an exception but she won't follow her like her crazy fanbase. She just watch her from afar silently. Anyway, remembering those facts didn't make her calmed down at all, in fact it makes her even more guilty.

"God, what if i really broke her leg and she can't run anymore? But that's not possible right maru? I mean we're not that heavy right?" She mumbled to Maru while his fur. Chaeyeon was beside her walking back and forth while murmuring “I hope your legs are fine eun, for sake.”

“Uh, Chaeyeon right?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry…. I didn’t mean it at all really, it was purely an accident.” She’s in the verge of crying while stares at the floor.

“Hey…. It’s fine Sakura. None of us thought this would happen, although I’ve got a bad feeling when Eunbi climb that tree. But that’s not the matter now, so Cheer up Sakura.” Chaeyeon pats Sakura back slowly.

“Th-thanks Chaeyeon. I do hope her legs are fine.”

“ No problem Sakura, I do hope so.”

Not long after that, the clinic doctor finally done with the check up and call Sakura and Chaeyeon to check on Eunbi.

“So what do you guys want to hear first, the good news or the bad news?”

“Of course the good news first doc.” Says Eunbi.

“The good news is, your right leg isn’t broken.”

“YES” Chaeyeon screamed high fiving Eunbi. “That’s quite a relief.” Sakura thinks after finally let go of the breath she’s been holding.

“But-“

“What the there is a but?”

“Young lady, this is a clinic so don’t curse.” Eunbi pinched Chaeyeon stomach and tells her to shut up.

“Sorry doc, please continue the ‘but’.” She said like a model student.

“Like I said before, it’s not broken but you strain your left tendon muscle quite badly. So the fastest time it will healed completely is about three weeks minimum.” The doctor explained calmly.

“UHHH THE ? SHE GOTTA RUN TWO WEEKS FROM NOW DOC, CAN IT HEAL FASTER?”

“God, one more f- word I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter