1. Crash

Run to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the last lap and she's running as the fast as she can. She's ignoring all of those shouts  and cheers towards her because the finish line is her main focus right now.

One meter to go and  finally Enozi Highschool got a gold medal from their one and only Kwon Eunbi aka The unbetable runner.

"Here, i know you need this." The water bottle is flying to her face but thanks to her fast reflex she managed to catch it.

"You don't have to throw the bottle to my effin pretty face Chaeyeon" 

"But you got a good reflex tho and congratulations for another win, you must be tired because you always win all the time"

Eunbi just laughed at her bestfriend remarks. "Nah i didn't get tired because of winning, i got tired because you're the only person who always accompany me on every competition"

Chaeyeon just looking at her in disbelief "excuse me? I'm just existing here, being your side hoes, brought you a drink and basically do what good bestfriend do and i still get attack???". "Dude don't take it personally, I'm just joking and thanks tho. it's hard to be a transfer student sometimes, you'll tend to miss home a lot" Eunbi sadly smiles.

Chaeyeon respond to that statement is giving her hand to the sad besfriend which she gladly took. "Well... it's bestfriend duty to looked after eachother right? C'mon bro let's go home" 

--

"Everyone don't forget to take your morning news. Our school won the gold medal again thanks to our golden transfer student Kwon Eunbi" says Ahn Yujin the head of student newspaper club who literally screaming to everyone she saw while forcefully giving them the school newspaper.

"You made it to the newspaper again bro, congratulations" As she throw the newspaper that Yujin forcefully gave to everyone who walked on corridor.

"Stop throwing things at me moron, and no, I'm not happy at all"

"I know the reasons why, you scared of those fangirls of yours eh?" smirked Chaeyeon.

Eunbi just rolling her eyes to her "Duh???? Yes ofc, they getting creepier everyday. Like there is this girl named Sian or whatever her name is, suddenly standing in front of my auntie house wearing a wedding dress and screamed on the top of her lungs that she wanted to freaking marrying me. And ever since that i always left the house through backdoor, because sometimes that so called fangirls was waiting for me in front of the house gate while bringing banners and dolls"

"HOLLY SHI- THAT WAS CREEPY" Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter