3. Tryout

Run to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you serious Sakura? I mean…. Can you even walk with that wobbly legs?” Chaeyeon said sceptically.

“Yeah….. I love running, I won a run tournament from my old kindergarten so, that’s pretty much it.” She shrugged her shoulder. Chaeyeon still a bit unconvinced by what Sakura says, seeing her best friend didn’t believe Sakura and Sakura became tense again. Eunbi decided to took some middle ground.

“Hmmm… What if you show us how well can you run tomorrow after school? You can convince me and Chaeyeon about your capabilities and if it’s good then I Kwon Eunbi, will give you a bless to took my place in the upcoming tournament.” She suggest.

Sakura gulped but managed to answer it confidently “Uhh… Yeah sure.”

“Good then, see you tomorrow. I will take Eunbi home today, so it’s not a problem right if you start being this Kwon babysitter tomorrow?”

“I’m not a baby idiot.”

“ eun, you hit my ing ribcage.”

“You deserve that hole.”

“Can y’all stop arguing? Okay I got it. See y’all tomorrow then?”

“Yes. See you kkura.” Eunbi waved her hand cutely and Sakura really tried her best not to blush by that remark.

“Kkura huh?”

“What. Sakura is too long and awkward.”

“SUUURE”

“I know that looks Lee.”

“What Kwon? I didn’t do anything.”

“Whatever. Just help me get that crutches, I wanna go home.”

-

“What, are you serious? You will replace Eunbi position on the upcoming tournament?” Nako said without blinking her eyes.

“Technically not yet approved but I volunteered myself.” She answer lazily while setting her PS4 ready.

Hitomi squeeze her cheeks hard looking at both of them “This idea is plainly stupid, I mean you never move your lazy asses from this couch and you, why you look so amazed by this idea?”

“I’m an easily amused person, bear with it stink bread.”

“Don’t start with me little bonsai.”

“God, I just want a peace and quiet. I’m tired listening to Eunbi banter with Chaeyeon all day, I don’t want to hear both of you too munchkins.” She said frustrated.

“You just jealous because you want to switch place with Chaeyeon right?” Hitomi smirked.

“Shut up or I’ll squish your cheek till you don’t have a cheeks.” Glared her, Hitomi went on completely silence.

“Anyway, Sakura.” Asked Nako

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter