4. Deals

Run to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say the run was good is an understatement. Eunbi was totally shocked by her run, she could not even close after she finished the lap. If she was harsh enough, she will tell her that her run was a whole big mess. She put her face way too forward, closing half of her eyes, clenching her jaw way too much, and flapping her hand like an angry bird trying to attack the green pigs. But time wise, it’s not too bad. Despite the weird posture and how she run, she ran quite fast. Even Chaeyeon admitted that, while Nako and Hiichan can only clapped quietly.

 

After she finished with her drinks, she approached the four of them. “So…. How was my run? I really tried my best, but I’m sorry if that was not good enough.” She scratch her head nervously. Still not recovering from her shocked, Eunbi beats Chaeyeon to prevent her from saying anything hurtful, “Wow, that run was…. Good.” She put her brightest smile and trying hard not to laugh or how shocked she was.

 

“I’m glad if you feel that way then.” Sakura can feel a sense of relief wash over her. Her sense of relief suddenly cut short when Eunbi suddenly said “But, there still a lot of things you must learn and I’ll discuss it with Chaeyeon first.” Then she drag Chaeyeon from there to have a one on one chat. Leaving the three of them confused by how they act.

-

“Holy , that was the worst run I’ve ever seen in my life.” Chaeyeon said still shooked.

“Shh, calm down will you. I’m afraid they can hear us.” She put her hands to close . Chaeyeon get rid of Eunbi hand from . “Yes, I know . But you must agree with me.” She crossed her hands and sulked.

 

She let out a soft chuckle, “I agree with you but we cannot hurt that soft nerd. Besides, she’s quite fast.” Chaeyeon glared at her “WTF, did you hear what you said just no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter