XOXO

D-Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seungcheol looked at the mess of papers, books, and whatever else in front him. He squinted and gazed (well, more like glared) at his scrawny handwriting. The letters and words seemed to be teasing him; taunting and snickering at his inefficacy.

Oh how much Seungcheol wanted to set fire the offensive notes. They were clearly daunting him.

"Ah! I don't care anymore!" he huffed, pushing away the infuriating papers away from him; his frustration and exhaustion from everything was strong.

Whoever said university life would be a breeze uttered total nonsense! How the heck is two term papers and five case studies in one month a ing breeze? It's more like a freaking typhoon with a matching tsunami of a disaster boot!

'ing final requirements,' he wryly thought.

He glanced at his phone and saw it was nearing midnight. A groan escaped from his lips. 'Of all times time would pass so quickly!' he inwardly groaned. He hadn't even had dinner yet.

Deciding to ignore the piles upon piles of schoolwork and the possibility of him failing his subjects, Seungcheol went out of his room to get himself some food. He needed the exercise anyway.

 

**

He just got out from the convenience store when his phone suddenly rang. Instantly recognising the ringing tone, the corners of his lips quirked upwards. He swiftly answered the call.

"Hi cutie," he greeted, a full blown grin on his face now. "Hey handsome," his boyfriend laughed from the other line.

Seungcheol's mood instantly lifted. Just hearing his laugh (or merely thinking about him and his everything really) would definitely make the dormant butterflies in his stomach madly flutter.

His boyfriend was his sunshine; always giving him warmth and comfort. He was also his starshine; always helping and guiding him. And most especially, he was his moonshine; never making him feel lonely and empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter