Growing up

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung," Victoria waved to the younger girl who stood at the door

"Unnie," Krystal sat in front of her "It has been so long. 5 years?"

Victoria nodded "I know right. And you look even more beautiful. Already 19 eh?" she passed the cappuccino and the cake to Krystal. 

​​​​​​"You know all the compliment belongs to you, Unnie," Krystal took Victoria's hands in hers "You look amazing. And your style is puuurfect" 

​​​"Awww thank you," Victoria waving her hand erratically. 

​​​​​"So tell me, what's new in your life? I hardly hear from you since uncle Song told you to get back to Qingdao" 

"Well, I enrolled to Qingdao Binhai University, I took Business Management. I hope to finish late this year and I'll be starting at Pa's company." Victoria stirred her tea. 

"That's big, Unnie. I guess you are already on the next line to take the baton."

Victoria smiled weakly "Well, it'll come sooner or later anyway. I'm glad that i'll be able to start when my Pa is still around to show me things. Ma isn't involve in the company so she won't be much help once I'm going to take it over. Pa isn't the youngest anymore, you know. I want to help less his burden anyway"

Krystal nodded "Well, you can just get married and let your husband do it for you but I know that you won't."

​​​"Yeah, Pa built the company from scratches. I am not going to give it away to anyone," Victoria smiled "I'm sure you feel that way too about your Appa's company, right?" 

Krystal took a deep breath and nodded "Yes, the company is like another child to him."

"But you still have a loooot of time until you have to take that responsibility, " Victoria grinned and try to mend the mood "So how is school?" 

"Boring as always, I hope to go to college soon" Krystal sipped her cappuccino "I imagine, learning at the library, drinking tea in the afternoon in a chic cafe while doing your assigments. That will be so cool." 

"Before you are able to do all the cool stuffs, you have to figure out a way not to die from all the assigments your professors give you" 

That made both of them laughed. 

​​​​​"So tell me how are the rest is doing? Any chaebol engagement that is going to be announced in the newspaper soon?" Victoria grinned

​​​Krystal beamed in excitement "Oooh, Unnie... There is sooo much going on. Now where do I start." 

 

A lot of 'No way' came out from Victoria's mouth as Krystal keeps her updated with the life of Seoul chaebols. 

Victoria lifted her head as the café door opened and smiled "Now that is definte one chaebol kid I would like to have an update on" 

Krystal turned her head towards the door and saw Amber coming inside the café and made her way to make her reservation. 

"Amber!" Victoria shouted, making Amber turned around. Amber bowed a little as she saw them and said "Imma go get my coffee and then I'll come to join you guys, okay?" 

"I didn't know that she is back in Seoul" Victoria said

"She wasn't in Seoul?" Krystal asked back

"You didn't know?" Victorian looked at her with big eyes "You didn't notice that she didn't come to the annual party since, let me think, 4 years or so?"

"The last time I was doing the list was a year after your last attendance at the party. I mostly hang out with the girls and Amber isn't really the conversation topic."

Victoria drank her tea "Let me tell you, Amber is a hot topic in the Mainland, if you even know ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter