The Gathering

Love for sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Soojung" 

Krystal lifts her head and flashes her perfect teeth at the men across her. ​"Hello, handsome Oppas" she greeted them back.

​​​​​"My my, you are getting so pretty," one of them winked at her "Oh, wait, before I get in trouble, you all are getting really pretty." 

​​​​​Kim Ji Won had a smirk on her face "Nice safe, Oppa. Should I tell Bora unnie that you are hitting on minors?"

​​​​The man scratched his head "Hey, don't be like that. I can't even compliment you kids anymore?"

"Compliments are always welcomed," Krystal answered as she finished scratching the guys' names on the invitation's list "Enjoy the party, Oppas." 

The men sighed as they went inside the mansion. The girls giggled as they heard one of them said "I sometimes wished, I were 10 years younger. I could have hit on one of those girls."

​​​His sentence was followed with a loud 'Ouch' as the guy from before slapped him on the head.

​​"Yunho Oppa is a perfect husband material though, " Luna said as her eyes following the group of men entering the building. 

"He is way too old for you," Victoria slapped her hand "Look straight, they are more age appropriate for you"

 

The girls giggled again as now a group of boys came nearer.

"Hello, ladies" the tall one with blonde hair smiled to them. The rest gathered behind him, one grinned, one winked, one waving vigorously. The blond guy looked to Victoria and nodded "Hallo, Nuna" 

Victoria nodded back "Babysitting?" she said to him.

​​​​​The guy laughed out loud "Yeah, you can call it like that."

Krystal noticed the one with the blue hair at the back, she tidied her hair and hurriedly gave the list to Jiwon, who stood next to her.

​​​"What the..." Jiwon was about to protested but Krystal was already busy giggling with the blue haired boy. 

​​​"How is it possible, that you look younger and prettier each year, Nuna Soojung?" the boy said, not even hesitating to take her hand and twirl her. 

​​​​​Krystal let out a shrill laugh followed by eyes rolling from the four girls next to her

"Aigoo, Taehyung, you are embarrassing me" Krystal answered and gave the boy a pinch on the cheek. 

Fortunately before it gets even more embarrassing, the tall blond guy put Taehyung on a head lock and dragged him inside

 

"Ahh he's so handsome," Krystal still had dreamy eyes from being twirled from the boy. 

At that moment came a cough from Shinye that sounded like 'e'. Krystal turned around to her and winced her eyes "Unnie, did you just call me e?"

"What? Me?" Shinye acted innocently "How could you accused me of such thing?"

"Because I know you and FYI, he is just a year younger than me " Krystal pinched both of Shinye's cheeks playfully.

"Waaait, is this even allowed? I am still your Unnie... NOOO, this is harassment" Shinye muffled screams continued as Krystal dragged her and even more.

The other three girls diligently welcoming the guests and the list is getting shorter. Jiwon sighed "Can you believe that there is a 99% possibility that your future husband is on this list?"

​Luna pouted but eventually nodded "That is the purpose of making us attending this party every year, isn't it ?"

​​"That is the curse, I guessed. Being born into a chaebol family means you got to keep the money in the circle." Victoria answered 

"It is a bit erted though, sometimes I feel like I am in some kind of zoo, being raised and groom to go to the highest bidder" Jiwon said. 

​​​Luna answered in a dreamy voice "Well, maybe I'll fell in love with an bartender who served me coffee one morning."

Victoria held her laughter. How naive, she said in her head. "I guess you might fell to that very nice young man, working 3 jobs to pay his loan. And thrn you just will have to wear that one pair of Jimmy Choo for the rest of your life or drink a lot of milk to get taller, because your par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter