2: I'm sorry

Just Maybe

2. I'm sorry

The Super junior members gathered in one place. They went to a small restaurant, it wasn't crowded so an advantage for them. As soon as they sat, they called the waiter and ordered alcohol and main & side dishes. Donghae's smile was very bright as he's right beside Eunhyuk, well the members pretty set that up. The members looked satisfied to see them sit side by side.

While waiting, they chatted. Leeteuk started talking about random things which Heechul would always cut off cause it's boring although Leeteuk won't stop. The table was full of laughter until a few minutes later, the food came.

"Thank you Ahjumma!" They all said then started digging in. Once again, Leeteuk started the conversation and having Heechul cutting him off when he goes off topic or boring. The members would laugh to their combination. Then they all started to talk randomly, they talked about their shows, other funny people and funny experiences they encountered. Every time Eunhyuk had a story to tell, Donghae would stop eating then looked at him.

'I love seeing his smile, his pink gums, his eyes forming crescents, nothing can be compared on how much I love it.' Donghae thought to himself. Eunhyuk felt his stares at him. He held himself to look back or else the guy's hopes will get higher.

'It will hurt him more if I gave in to his attention.' Eunhyuk thought and continued talking and laughing with the members.

--

It's already 11:45 pm, they never knew it was that late. Well, when you're having fun, time flies fast, they thought. Almost everyone was drunk except for Leeteuk and Donghae who didn't drink. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and saw how drunk he is. The drunk guy was leaning on his shoulder with his eyes closed.

"He's definitely drunk, he wouldn't lean on me if he's sober," Donghae said to Leeteuk.

"Well, he's vulnerable this time. Wanna make a move on him?" Leeteuk jokingly asked then pinched Donghae cheeks. Donghae laughed, then shook his head. Leeteuk smiled at how sweet Donghae is.

"Is it alright if I leave Eunhyuk to your hands?" Donghae nodded then smiled. Leeteuk smiled back then he bid his farewell to the two guys then left, leaving the two guys together.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk's face. "He's so handsome." He mumbled to himself. He was about to touch his cheek when Eunhyuk grumbled.

"Hae..." The drunk guy mumbled his name then he laughed shyly. 'Cute.' Donghae thought.

"Did you call for a chauffeur?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk pouted then nodded.

"What time will the chauffeur come?" He once again asked. Eunhyuk laughed softly then he looked at Donghae's eyes.

"Midnight hihi.." The drunk guy answered whilst still looking at his eyes. Donghae started to blush, he, also can't break their eye contact. His heartbeat is getting faster, he didn't drink but he was getting drunk on Eunhyuk's eyes. He then looked at his lips, he swallowed his saliva and started to battle with himself whether he should do it or not.

"You want to kiss me?" Eunhyuk softly asked. Donghae was shocked by the drunk guy's question. He didn't know what to answer, because he knows he is drunk and may get mad at him the next morning.

"You don't want?" The drunk guy once again asked. "I-it's not that I don't want it..." Donghae stuttered. "Then kiss me if you want to."

Donghae froze. His heart feels like it's going out of his system. He touched the drunk guy's cheek and looked at him in the eyes. He went closer until their noses touched. He was about to kiss him when Eunhyuk's phone was suddenly ringing.

He slightly pushed him and took Eunhyuk's phone, the chauffeur has arrived.

"Let's get you home. The chauffeur has arrived." He said then he helped Eunhyuk stand up. Still having his heartbeat beating fast, he tried to forget what just happened.

A few minutes later, they arrived at Eunhyuk's unit. Donghae opened it since he knew the password. He knew the drunk guy's password even if he was being hated.

As they entered, Donghae light first then he removed their shoes. He carried Eunhyuk all the way to his bedroom. He laid him in his bed then put on a blanket on him. He was about to leave when Eunhyuk held his hand. Donghae looked at him then he removed his hands from him.

"I'm sorry..." Eunhyuk softly said, he was half asleep. Donghae once again froze and then he sat on Eunhyuk's bed. He went closer to him and touched his face.

"I hope you'll say that when you're sober," Donghae said then smiled sadly. He stood up from the bed and looked at him one last time.

"Good night, and I love you," Donghae whispered to himself, then he left the room. He let out a deep sigh, then he looked at the door of Eunhyuk's room.

"How long can I endure this? It hurts so much." A single tear fell from his eye but he immediately wiped it. He slapped himself and then smiled. "It will end. It will end." He repeated to himself then he left Eunhyuk's unit. As he went out of the building, his phone vibrated. His phone displayed Yesung's name so he answered it while walking.

"Hyung, it's late. Why are you calling?" Donghae asked.

"I'm inside of your house." Yesung's voice was raspy, so Donghae guessed that he's still drunk.

"I'm coming home. You should go home too hyung."

"I need you, so if it's alright if I stay?" Yesung pleaded. Donghae just said yes since he sounded desperate then he ended the call.

After 20 minutes, he's finally in his home. He opened the door and saw Yesung lying on his sofa.

"Hyung.." he softly called him. Yesung opened his eyes and rose.

"Hae..." Yesung went near him then hugged Donghae.