1. His One sided love

Just Maybe

1. His One-sided Love

 

I love to hear the deafening screams of our fans, Eunhyuk thought and genuinely smiled. He looked at the person beside him, and they held hands. The fans screamed louder and they liked what they were seeing. They started saying some farewell and grateful messages then they bowed. They waved to all the fans as they exit from the stage.

The job of being an idol may be tiring but it's also fulfilling, Eunhyuk thought. Suddenly, he felt an arm circling his shoulder, he faced the guy having a few inches distance of their faces. Eunhyuk slightly pushed him then mouthed him 'You're clingy.' The guy let go of him. Eunhyuk walked away leaving the poor guy disappointed.

The guy felt someone tapped his shoulder.
"It's alright Donghae." A tall guy with a short black hair comforted him. "What are you saying Siwon." Donghae grinned then he removed Siwon's hand from his shoulder and followed Eunhyuk.

Donghae saw Eunhyuk walking while using his phone and wasn't far away yet, he ran to catch up with him.

"Hyukie!" He called him. However, he didn't look back nor stop. Nevertheless, he caught up with him. Donghae touched Eunhyuk's shoulder which annoyed him.

"What do you want?" Eunhyuk asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Can I go to your house?" Donghae plead then smiled sweetly to make chances of winning higher. Eunhyuk clicked his tongue and stopped walking.

"There are no more cameras nor fans around here, so please stop acting we're close and all, alright?" Eunhyuk stated with a calm yet a threatening tone.

"Even so..." Donghae couldn't finish what he was saying as Eunhyuk started to walk away. Donghae became sadder until a guy with a black neck level hair messed his hair.

"We're going to drink tonight. Wanna come?"

Donghae looked at him with a 'Whut?' look.

"You know I don't drink Heechul hyung." Donghae frowned then pouted his lips.

"Hyukjae is coming." Heechul smiled naughtily. Then started hitting Donghae with his elbow to his arm.

"I could drink half glass, perhaps?" Donghae suddenly changed his mind. Heechul chuckled then he put his right arm to Donghae's shoulder.

"You are so in love. Why don't you try confessing? Maybe things will work out?" Heechul suggested.

"No, he pretty much doesn't like me. Anyways, let's go." Donghae avoided the confessing to Eunhyuk situation. He pretty much knows that what they are showing in public is just fanservice, fanservice that everyone loved. However, in reality, they weren't really that close.

For the long years that they've been together, as they grew the more they become distant but that wasn't the case for Donghae. As they grew, the more he loves him. All the members pretty much know his feelings except Eunhyuk. So he's in a one-sided love relationship, even so, he believes, maybe, just maybe, he'll feel the same way.