3: He never excpected

Just Maybe


3: He never expected

It's already 2 am and the guys are watching a movie. Yesung was lying on the sofa while Donghae is on the floor with a blanket wrapped to him. The movie is nearing the end while Donghae felt drowsy but he tried his best to wake himself and finish the movie. Yesung noticed that he was getting sleepy, he smiled on how cute Donghae was trying to fight against his sleepiness.

"You know you can tell me if you're sleepy, we can stop the movie," Yesung whispered on Donghae's right ear. The sleepy guy was startled and looked at his hyung.

"I'm not sleepy. Who says I'm sleepy?" Donghae said and stood up from sitting. His bones made some cracking sounds due to his sitting position on the floor. Yesung laughed and rose from lying on the sofa.

"I'm older than you but why is it that your body is older than me?" Yesung started to tease Donghae. The sleepy guy pouted, and so due to his reaction, Yesung continued to more. They were pretty much hitting each other though in a joking way while forgetting that there was a movie that they were watching. They soon felt sleepy so they turned off the TV and decided to just continue it when time allows them. Yesung went to the extra room and Donghae, to his own room. And the two guys fell into a slumber.

----

It was 10 in the morning, Yesung was still asleep while Donghae was wide awake. He cleaned his house as he was bored. They had no schedule so it was pretty much their day off, a day for them to rest, to relax. However, for Donghae, it's not the same for him, if there's no work then, no Eunhyuk.

After an hour and a half, he finished cleaning his house, and as expected Yesung was still sleeping. Donghae wanted to wake up his hyung but he chose not to. He sat on his sofa and picked up his phone on the table in his living room to check if there are any messages. He saw Leeteuk kept on messaging in their group chat wherein nobody replied. Since Donghae's bored, he replied to Leeteuk, though usually, he doesn't reply.

Donghae: I'm bored.

His message was marked as read by 4 people, and then Leeteuk immediately replied.

Leeteuk: Then let's go out! Let's have fun!

Donghae smiled then immediately typed on his phone.

Donghae: I would love to but Yesung hyung is still sleeping. I wouldn't want to wake him up.

Leeteuk: Oh. He's at your house again?

Donghae: Yep.

Leeteuk: Then I'll go to your place.

Donghae was about to put down his phone but it vibrated. He opened it and he saw a personal message which he didn't expect that he'll message to him.

Eunhyuk: Since when Yesung hyung was going to your house?

Donghae's heart started beating fast. 'Is he jealous?' He thought to himself.

He decided to reply but when he was about to reply when his phone vibrated multiple times. He returned to the messages section and saw that Heechul, Shindong, and Ryeowook messaged him which is pretty much the same with Eunhyuk's message. He just realized that he never told the members that Yesung is pretty much frequent to his house.

His hopes suddenly went down in the drain, 'Of course, he'll ask, everyone, would ask.' he thought to himself. Feeling disheartened, he replied to all his messages, he all told them that Yesung was having troubles and he just needed someone. Then he put down his phone and decided to cook for lunch since Leeteuk was coming.

After several minutes, Leeteuk pushed the doorbell button but Donghae just continued cooking since his hyung knows his password. He heard the door open, the timing was right as he was already finished cooking so he turned off the stove and then washed his hands then wiped with a clean towel and went to Leeteuk to greet him.

Leeteuk was having difficulties, he was still trying to remove his shoes so he let his companion go in first. When Donghae was about to cheerfully greet his hyung, Donghae froze. His heart was going out of his chest. He never expected he'll go to his house.

"A-ah Eunhyuk, what are you doing here?" Donghae stuttered and he was looking nervously at Eunhyuk.

"Leeteuk Hyung came to my unit then he invited me to go with him, he said there's food so I accepted his offer to come here," Eunhyuk explained then he scanned Donghae's house.

"Your house didn't change that much," Eunhyuk commented. Donghae was just looking at Eunhyuk, his heart was still beating so fast especially knowing that Eunhyuk remembers his home.

"Well, I like things as they are," Donghae said then he smiled at Eunhyuk. "Anyways, I finished cooking so let's eat. Where is Teukie hyung by the way?"

"Wait, I'm coming!" Leeteuk hurriedly went to the living room where Donghae and Eunhyuk are.

"What were you doing at the door?" Donghae asked.

"My shoes were too small, I had a hard time removing it. Though I don't know how did put it on in the first place. What a mystery." Leeteuk explained then the three laughed. Later on, they went to the dining room and Donghae prepared the table with the help of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk just sitting on the chair. They finished preparing the table so started eating. Donghae was facing Leeteuk and Eunhyuk beside his hyung. As they eat, Leeteuk remembered that Yesung was in Donghae's home.

"Aren't you gonna wake Yesung up?" Leeteuk asked before putting the food inside his mouth.

"No, I wouldn't dare, he'll get very cranky if someone wakes him up," Donghae answered. Leeteuk just nodded while Eunhyuk looked at Donghae.

"If he's having trouble, hyung can rely on me, on us." Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, 'What is this? Is he..?'

"It's not easy to open up you know. You know it yourself." Donghae countered. "We may be brothers, but there are still things that are hard to say to everyone. I believe he'll say it to all when the time is right." He added. Eunhyuk looked away without saying anything and continued eating, Donghae also.

Leeteuk looked at the two of them. 'Man, why am I in this awkward situation again?' he talked to himself in his mind.

After a few minutes, they finished eating, Leeteuk volunteered to wash the dishes. The two remaining guys went to the living room without talking and opened the TV.

While the two guys are busy watching and Leeteuk in washing dishes, Yesung woke up. He called for Donghae but no response. Still half asleep he got up from the bed. He went to the living as he heard the sound of the TV. Leeteuk saw him but he washing dishes so he just ignored him so Yesung didn't notice him. As he was in the living, he saw Donghae looking for DVD to watch so went near him and back hugged him.

Donghae was startled with Yesung's back hug. He looked at Eunhyuk's way and he saw that Eunhyuk looked like he was giving a sharp look at them.

"Hyung, you should wake up fully. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are here." Donghae said while trying to remove Yesung's hug from him. Yesung suddenly woke up and saw Eunhyuk looking at them weirdly. Yesung fixed his hair.

"Oh. I didn't notice you." Yesung let go of his hug from Donghae then he went to sit beside Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was glaring at Donghae so Donghae was lost in words. He held his breath as he can't breathe from Eunhyuk's glare. 'Why is he being like that?' Donghae asked to himself.

"Hae! Can you help me here for a bit?" They heard Leeteuk shout from the kitchen. Yesung and Eunhyuk looked at Donghae.

"I-I'll leave you two for a moment. Coming!!" Donghae awkwardly went to the kitchen. As he's at the kitchen, he finally let out a breathe then he slowly inhaled exhaled. He looked at Leeteuk, he was smiling at him.

"You saved me there. Thanks." Donghae also smiled.

"I wouldn't want to be caught up with the awkward atmosphere." Leeteuk chuckled then he finished washing the dishes with Donghae just watching, leaning on the counter.

'Are they talking to each other?' Donghae asked to himself.

"Why don't go back to the living room if you want to know," Leeteuk said then chuckled as he removed the gloves from his hands.

"Hyung." Donghae suddenly became serious. Leeteuk was a bit taken aback.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Eunhyuk likes Yesung hyung?" Donghae asked. His heart clenched as he asked. He doesn't know what to do if Eunhyuk really likes Yesung.

Leeteuk looked at Donghae and then sighed. He went beside Donghae and put his left arm around his shoulder.

"I don't know Hae but what if he really do?" Donghae also sighed. He didn't answer his hyung as he himself already asked it to himself. Donghae bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying.

"You know what, if Eunhyuk really likes Yesung, the question is does Yesung like him too? Well you know the answer so cheer up. And regardless of who he likes, you'll still love him." Leeteuk tried to cheer up Donghae but he was still down.

"That's what the saddest thing. No matter how much I see Eunhyuk date, I still love him. Just when will my heart give up." Donghae softly said and looked up to his ceiling to stop his tears from falling.

Leeteuk pats his shoulders. Donghae felt a lump in his throat, he couldn't stop his tears from falling but he immediately wiped it. Je went to the sink then opened the faucet. He washed his face with water so that no one would suspect that he cried. Leeteuk just watched Donghae, he was also sad as he saw Donghae's situation. He couldn't do anything but watch which made him sadder. Leeteuk can't just bluntly say to confess to Eunhyuk, it may be the best thing to do but he knows that things like isn't that easy. He knows himself that he isn't really good at giving advice so he felt guilty as his elder that he couldn't help him.

Donghae finished washing his face and he wiped his wet face with a tissue. He breathes in and out first then smiled.

"Anyways, let's join them in the living room." Donghae initiated, his Hyung just nodded then they proceed to the living room quietly

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey, pips!

I'm glad to see someone reads this story, I feel really motivated to make this story. Sorry for my grammar and typos, English isn't my first language but I wanted to make this story. I'll make sure to edit every chapter if I have time. Also, I will update weekly though no specific day or time but I'll update weekly. Anyways, thank you very much for subscribing and I hope you'll continue to enjoy this story. Thank you and love you all <3

I hope you like this chapter <3