4. Stupidly Coward

Just Maybe

Sorry for the long wait~ I've been busy with school works and everything and I just had free time atm. It's abit rushed but I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Also thank you for reading and subscribing to thus story, it's really my first story so I know I'm still lacking but I'll try to improve. Well, this is long so I'll stop here. Thank youuuu very very much

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

 

4: Cowardly Stupid

"Let's go out~ I'm bored." Donghae cutely plead. The hyungs smiled except for Eunhyuk who kept a straight face. Yesung pinched Donghae's right cheek.

"Stop being so cute." Yesung said then chuckled. Donghae pouted. Leeteuk stood up, "Let's go to an arcade." he said. The rest followed him and agreed. "Wait, let us get changed." Donghae held Yesung's wrist and pulled him going to his room.

Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk, asking for an explanation and answer. Leeteuk just smiled at him and started to clean the living room. Eunhyuk just looked at Leeteuk, "Hyung."

"Hmm..."

"Is there something between them?" Eunhyuk finally asked.

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk tried to be ignorant. He wanted Eunhyuk to realize his own feelings and Donghae's feelings for him.
Eunhyuk tried to find the right words but he failed to do so, "Nevermind." Leeteuk sighed at Eunhyuk's action. 'I want to knock on some sense to him.' He thought. It has been five minutes, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are sitting on the sofa while Yesung and Donghae are yet to be found.

"What's talking them so long?" Eunhyuk complained, he was getting impatient. Leeteuk chuckled then looked at Eunhyuk.

"It has only been more or less 5 minutes, why are you getting impatient already?" Leeteuk started to teased the impatient guy.

"I can get dressed in less than a minute. Five minutes is long." Eunhyuk justified and crossed his arms. Leeteuk found him cute by his actions.

"Are you jealous?" Leeteuk bluntly asked while smiling to him. Eunhyuk's eyebrows met, his face turning into a frown.

"Why would I be jealous?" The guy scowled at Leeteuk. "Is there something to be jealous of?" He added.

"I'm just asking, no need to be so defensive." Eunhyuk didn't react anymore as it will make things worst but truth to be told, he was very irritated but he doesn't know why.

-----

Donghae was looking for some good outdoor outfit and so is Yesung.

"You know, your house is like my house." Yesung started talking, still looking for clothes. Donghae smiled to hinself, agreeing to what Yesung said.

"You're pretty much frequent here." Donghae jokingly complained. Yesung looked at Donghae then chuckled.

"Should I not?" He jokingly asked. Donghae pouted and Yesung went back to his clothes search and finally he found his eight outfit.

"No. I'm a bit lonely, so I'm glad to have such company." Donghae still pouting, Yesung pinched his cheeks.

"Stop being so cute." Donghae just answered him with a frown. Yesung didn't care to reply to him so he stood up and went to the bathroom to change. Donghae did so.

It only took them a minute to change their clothes. Donghae wore black tight pants, a simple white v-neck shirt and a leather jacket. As always, Yesung is always amazed how stunning and handsome Donghae is. Yesung was wearing a yellow pastel sweat pants and a purple hoodie ehich made him cute. Donghae looked at Yesung, "You look good hyung." He commented. Yesung mouthed thanks then started to fix the mess that they've made. While cleaning up, Donghae asked about what did Yesung and Eunhyuk talked about while he was away.

"Hmmm..."

"So since when you were going here?" Eunhyuk asked with a hint of irritation. Yesung laughed in his mind, 'He's jealous, I sense it.' he thought to himself.

"I guess, it's been a long time." Yesung gave a vague answer which made Eunhyuk more irritated.

"Why didn't I know? Why didn't he tell me?" Eunhyuk bombarded Yesung with questions which made Yesung annoyed.

"Since when have you been interested with Donghae' s life?" Yesung answered with a question. Eunhyuk stopped talking and sighed. There was a short pause.

"I-I'm just curious you know. We've been together for a long time, we're brothers! Al of you are important to me." Eunhyuk tried to explained. However, Yesung faced Eunhyuk and made contact with his eyes.

"Then, if you treat all of us as brothers, then you should stop making him feel unimportant." Yesung smirked and raised his left eyebrow. However, Eunhyuk feigned ignorance and laughed fakely.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Eunhyuk couln't look at Yesung in his eyes. He knew what was he talking about but he prefer to dodge it as always. Yesung hated that kind of personality.

"I'm starting to dislike you, you are so.. cowardly stupid." He moved away from Eunhyuk as he was getting irritated from him. Eunhyuk looked down and doesn't even know what to say as he was guilty.

"Anyways, I don't hate you as a person but I really hate you when you are like that, so don't worry." Yesung reassured Eunhyuk as he might thought that it may affect their ftiendship.

"I'm really a coward. I'm scared hyung, so scared." Eunhyuk softly said, his tone was really sad and sincere. Yesung gave a concerned look.

"What are you scared of? I believe it's not about his feelings. I'm pretty sure you felt his affection to you. Or... are you confused?" Yesung tried to ask him slowly so he won't get intimidated.

"I don't want to answer that yet hyung. I know you'll tell him." Yesung understood what he meant so he didn't push it but he wanted to know from his mouth his own feelings.

"I just want to make sure, I won't tell him or anyone, it's better to know it from you so do you feel the same way as him?"

"No.." Eunhyuk answered, Yesung's eyebrows met as he doesn't understand what Eunhyuk meant but he understood when Eunhyuk looked into Yesung's eyes.

"I don't think it's the same way as him, I believe his feelings is greater that mine, he loves me more than I knew, I know that but I truly love him." Eunhyuk sincerely said. Yesung felt his words and smiled.

"I hope you'll overcome your fear. Anyways, I'm willing to help you, alright? I'm for both of you." Yesung patted Eunhyuk's shoulder, giving comfort to his friend. Eunhyuk felt reassured and happy as there is a friend he can rely with.

Yesung was about to add something until Donghae and Leeteuk came.

"He asked when did I start coming here to your house, and I answered a long time ago. And he asked why and I just said I had problems, I needed someone. That's all. Were you hoping for something?" Yesung lied some parts as he wants the two of them to work it out.

"If you're thinking if he likes me then you're stupid. So stop overthinking." Yesung said then they finished cleaning the room, Donghae didn't want to say and react so he only looked at Yesung and then after changing they went back to the living room.

"Are you guys turtles? What took you so long?" Eunhyuk asked with a hint of irritation.

"We lost track of time, we were cleaning his room. Anyways let's go." Yesung explained, they just nodded then followed Yesung then they went out.

As the eldest, Leeteuk is the driver for them. Beside him is Yesung, and on the passenger seat, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Once again, a set-up by Leeteuk. They buckled up then the eldest started the engine.

Awkward silence was present in the car. Even the talkative elder was quiet. Yesung likes silence but the atmosphere was quite torturing. At the passenger seat, the two guys were a bit far from each other. Both looking outside through the car window, not looking elsewhere.

"So, I've been driving for minutes but I don't know where we are going." Leeteuk broke the silence. The three guys frowned looking at the eldest while Leeteuk kept his eyes on the road. The eldest was waiting for a response but they are just looking at him which annoyed him.

"What? Can atleast any one of you answer me?" Leeteuk snorted, he decided to stopped the car. He deccelerated going to the side and came to a stop.

"So, where are we going?" Leeteuk once again asked. 'Gasoline today is expensive, we have to save.'he thought to himself. The three guys were dismayed by the eldest's action.

"Hyung, didn't we take about at Hae's house, we are going to an arcade." Yesung reminded his hyung, Leeteuk forgot about it so he tried to think of an excuse.

"No I mean, yes I know we're going to an arcade but what arcade?" Leeteuk tried to get out of the embarassing situation. The three just looked away, "You decide hyung. Like you always do. Are you really our hyung?" Eunhyuk gave him a concerned look, but Leeteuk hit his head. Eunhyuk touched where Leeteuk had hit him and looked at him with an 'unvelievable-look'.

"Ok. Whatever, I'll choose." The eldest just nod and he started the car again.

A few minutes later, they arrived to an arcade, since it was still early afternoon, there weren't much people. The arcade that they went to is more active at night.

"I just thought about this, why don't we invite Heechul, you know, games?" Leeteuk suggested while going inside. In sync, they looked at Leeteuk then Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded while Yesung frowned. They stopped near past the entrance. They gave him a questioning look.

"I don't want to be a freaking national third wheel." Yesung throwed tantrums. The three turned red and looked away. Yesung clicked his tongue and immediately walked out. The three looked at each other awkwardly.

"There's nothing between us." Leeteuk defensively said then followed Yesung leaving Donghae and Eunhyuk together.

They looked at each other,Donghae crooked a smile, "Shall we have fun?" Eunhyuk nodded then they went to play and duel in street fighter.