The fated meeting

Taboo (Discontinue)

 

                 Sitting at the balcony door of her apartment. Eunjung  stared at the stary sky. As the cold breeze brush her skin, she put on her hoody and tugged her jacket tighter to keep herself warm.

              A sudden flash back  from her memory of last night event. She remember  the guy, she used to date 3 months ago. He turned out to be a blood monster. Eunjung clenched her hands  together. Remembering the shape fangs of her ex-boyfriend sank into her skin. Almost her dry.

            If it wasn’t for those people from last night had save her, she would be dead right now. She wished to thank them for saving her life but the only thing, she couldn’t remember what they look like nor how to contact  them but there was something she remember  that they called themselves “ Vampire Knights” and a girl named “ ScarletEyes”.

         All that Eunjung knew now was to hope she could help them in the future as a thank you. She got up and when to her dressing room to brush her hair. She stared at the mirror and looked at her neck. She touched the area, she was bitten. There was no mark of the fangs. It’s like it was never there but Eunjung knew that  vampires were real. Real enough to make her fear the safety of her friends and family.

       Then, she had an idea. She can help the Vampire Knights  by doing research about the vampire which been scattering around the city. Eunjung somehow knew with this, she could atleast  feel at ease. She went to bed and drift off to sleep.

       The next morning, Eunjung notice there was a moon crescent shape like tattoo on the spot she was bitten. She fear it will meant more. She couldn’t help but worried.

            “ EUNJUNG, Wake up and  get ready for school!” her mother yelled from down stairs. Eunjung hurried  and grabbed  her blue scarf.

          “ Thank god today is freezing cold” Eunjung thought to herself .

           At school Eunjung  stand in front of  the school gate, wondering aimlessly.

        “ A new year  in a new school. I hope I can make friend.

         Eunjung  walked through the open get and looked at her watch.

        “It still too early to be in class. Maybe I can look around the school?”

        Eunjung walked to the school garden. Then, she felt a sudden pain on her neck. It was where the crescent moon  was. It burn like fire. The pain was unspeakable. Eunjung couldn’t stand the pain. She  couldn’t but scream for help.

        Meanwhile, Iu and the others were walking to school like an other ordinary high school girls but that ended in the speed of light when they heard the scream. They ran towards the screaming came from. It was no other the girl, they save from last night.

     They knew it was going to turn out like this. She was either  going to turn into one of them or she’ll die a painful death. It depends on her immune system. Either it rejects or accepts.

    They grabbed hold of Eunjung and carried her to a secret passage. They put her on the bed. Iu was holding her hand tightly, praying she would be  fine.  Eunjung  felt more pain  as she felt like  her blood was draining from her body.

        “ Jieun, she’s going to die like this. We your blood.”  Hyomin looked at Iu.

      “ No! You know what will what happen to her.” Iu said furiously .

     “ We have no choice. Do you want her to die here?” Jiyeon held Iu’s hand.

    “ No,I don’t want that either.” Iu shook her heard.

   “Then, let us help her” Iu just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

writer: sorry for the late update guys! I finally finish my exam and now i can update more often. hope you like this chapter. thank for  the comments and subcribes. it meant alot to me.  . Beast is gonna be in the next chapter.Stay tune for the next chapter.