ScarletEyes

Taboo (Discontinue)

                       Iu was petrified when she saw a man violently. Running his hands over an unconcious girl's neck as he drained the blood out of her. The moon bathed the predators face which was pale as winter snow. Blood slide down his chin. He wipped the blood with his hand and it.

                     Iu gasped for air as her breath becomes heavier. That's when Iu felt the thrills down her spine. It was a bad but a good feeling. She couldn't helped it. Her fangs slowly appear as she smirked. Her eyes turn scarlet. The next thing the predator knew she appear beside the man and shove him away from the girl. He flew a mile until he smashed to a wall causing the abanden building to collapse. The hit wasn't enough to knock him out instead he let out a laugh.

                    "Hahaha....it seems like your not human,this will be intersting" he smirked.

                 He then ran towards her like lightning and let out a punched. To bad for him, Iu was faster. She dodged the puched,kicked him at the stomach. He coughed blood. It gave Iu another thrills down her spine. She grabbed his neck and lift him up in the air. She stared at his frighten eyes and gaved him a grinned. He was gasping for air. He wanted to move his arms. His arms won't comply. They were too weak to move.

                  " Scarlet!" a group of girls called out. " DON'T DO IT, FIGHT IT!! YOU HAVE THE STRENGHT TO FIGHT BACK. DON'T LET IT TAKE YOU IN." One of the girls shouted. Iu slowly loosen her grip. The man dropped on the ground.Holding his chest as he tried to breath in air. Iu almost dropped on her knees. She gripped her shirt. She was frighten of the Taboo what could do to her.

                " Now i know why those bloody red eyes are familiar. Your SCARLETEYES and those people their your are followers. Aren't you famously called yourself Vampire Knights. Pathetic." He got up as he used the wall as his support.

               "Wait till I tell the Queen that you really exis.." he couldn't complete his sentense and was killed instantly by Jiyeon. Meanwhile, Iu still frozen towards her action. Jiyeon came towards Iu and gave her a hug.

             "Let's go,princess. you need to rest. Don't worry we're her for you." Jiyeon helped her up.

            "Jiyeon, what about the woman?" Iu asked as her hand still shaking form fear. 

           "She still a life. Thanks to you. The other girls will take care of the rest for now. Let's go home." Jiyeon gave a weak smile.

           The Vampire Knights did not know an unknown figures watching their every moves. Standing on top of a building as they disappear, as the moon bathed upon them.

             

 

writer's note: i'm sorry for the short chapter. i hope, you readers will enjoy my stories :)