Beast

Taboo (Discontinue)

beast.jpg“Everyone ok?” Dujun rubbed his temple.

“ Dang Hyung, I thought my head is going to pop out.”

“ and I thought Hyunseung hyung driving ” Gikwang earning a backslap from Hyunseung.

“ Yay! That hurt” Gikwang glared at Hyunseung.

“Oh, just making sure your idioticness still attached”

“Dujun hyung! His being mean to me!”

“ I’ll take that as a yes” Dujun sighed.

“ Well not everyone” Dongwoon turned to poor boy beside him looking green.

“ Argh…I don’t feel so good..I..I think..” Yoseob rushed out the door and vomited.

“ Looks like I’m not going to eat chicken nuggets for a while” Junhyung went out to check what they hit.

“ Hrmm guys, you have to look at this”

 “Please be a deer. Please be a deer. Please be deer.” Dongwoon nudged dujun.

“ Relax hyung, your just going to stay in prison for next few year” Dujun heart sanks.

As he fear, the body lying down on the ground was an innocent women. Looking pale then a normal human body should. She was cover in blood. Her hoodie looked torn and her t-shirt were outstretched. She only had a pair of 5 inch heels on leg. The other seemed to be missing.

“Dude, I think she’s dead.” Dujun heart drops.

“Guys, I just want to say it’s nice being your leader. Even if you guys can be brats but I love you.”

“We love you too Hyung, even though you can be annoying at times” everyone run and gave Dujun a group hug.

“Idiots” Hyuseong shooked his head and squat beside the women to feel her pulse.

“It’s too lat..” suddenly a hand grabbed hold off hyunseung’s collar. Fangs almost sank through hyunseung’s neck. Dongwoon managed to pulled hyunseung aside. The women let out a hiss.

Yoseob let out growl. His teeth and nails shifted to be more beastly like teethes and claws. The women position herself as she hiss back to him. Threatening him. Both creatures sprang to action but Yoseob was quick to tackle the women first. His claws slashed her arms. Making the women scream in horror. She then run towards. Trying to hook her fangs on to Yoseob’s fleshed. Her movements were quick but Yoseob had the upper hand.

“You are no match for me, vampire. I’m the fastest in the group.” Yoseob smirked as he dodge her movements.

As Yoseob was about to dodge another attack. The women shift her target. She was heading towards hyunseung. Then Yoseob grabbed hold of hoodie. Making her tripped. Inches away from her target. She dashed off towards hyunseung but Yoseob manage to drag her away. She straggled violently on the ground. Trying to break her break free from his grip. He grabbed neck and rip her head off.  His expression didn’t flinched.

“ Well that took you long.” Hyunseung got up and dust off the dirt off his pants.

“ It won’t take long if you guys would help me?!” Yoseob’s features turn back to normal as he puffed his cheeks.

“ You need to learn to fight a vampire first hand, Yoseobie” Dujun ruffles yoseob’s hair.

“But hyung, we fought a dozen in other missions!” Yoseob pushed Dujun hand aside and fix his hair back to place. Dujun gaped and tried to answer. He didn’t know what to say. Junhyung place his hand on Dujun’s shoulder.

“ What Hyung really meant was to control your shifting”

“We never control our shifting” Gikwang pop out.

“ Isn’t that why we’re called Beast?” Dong woon question the odd behaviour of their leader.

Dong woon’s right. The pack weren’t named Beast for nothing. They fought countless of battles and wars. They were the youngest pack to ever fight in field. Their ability and strength are extraordinary. Each of them enhancing greater skills than experience field werewolf. The pack’s captain were amaze by their ability and decide they were right for battles. Thus, at age on 13 Dujun become leader. He may sound like frustrating idiot but when it comes to his team. He lead them to battle, no one ever doubt his leadership.

Why is it their doubting now? Well, Beast never control their shift due to fact they have to stay alert in battles. Is not that they aren’t strong enough in their human form. Their beast forms are stronger than an average vampire especially new born vampires. There’s something in mind of these 3 eldest not telling them. Something big? They can’t figure it out. Their thought was interrupt by a call.

Dujun face turn serious. They gulped.

“You’ll get your answers when we get home. The captain is going to give us the next mission.”

“what?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's note: what?! hahaha hey guys! im back baby! sorry I thought to discontinue this story cause i had the logest writer's block. I thought u guys would unsubscribe. Im so touched and there's a new subcriber too. Thank you for reading my story to subcribers and readers out there! Hope to see u guys on the next chappie~