The vow

Taboo (Discontinue)

 

           “ Eunjung-ah, do you want to live?” Iu asked.

           “if you do, please blink once and if you don’t, blink twice.” Iu chose her words carefully.

          Eunjung somehow knew she was going to turn into a vampire but then she thought, she’ll live a better life as a vampire. If she still human, there was no one who would care for her. She was the only child in her family.  No friends would came close to her.  They all thought of Eunjung as a curse child. Everyone close to her end up dead.

       “Why would I live? I have no reason to live. This must be my punishment  for all my doing.”

        Then, Eunjung thought  again. She has a reason to live. She has to live and protect her parents. She vowed, she would protected the city from vampires. Yet, she’s turning into one. What better way to protect someone. As they say, If you can’t beat them. Then joined them. Eunjung too realize, she could help the people who save her life. Eunjung blink  once.

         Iu then made a sliced cut on her finger. Blood began to rush out. Eunjung felt like thorns wrapping around her  tightly, making her  feel more pain.  

       “ Before you drink my blood, you must know. You have to make a contract with me.” Iu sadden as she spoke.

  

 

           “ A drop from a her blood and you will feel no pain nor  thirst  but  there is a prize. You must  vow to never  betray and you Must protect her at all cost or you will face far more pain then this.” Soyeon told her with a serious look.

         Eunjung smiled a little. Baring the pain, she felt. Eunjung force herself to speak.

       “ I vow to my heart “ Jiyean smirked as Eunjung spoke.

        Meanwhile, at the far east of seoul.  There lies a pack of werewolf on a mission. They are called Beast. Their here to find  a vampire on the loose. The vampire had been targeting high school girls for about 5 months. So far he bitten 10 victims, all of them died but accept one. The killing stop at the 10th victim. Their mission was to find out what happen to him and the 10th victim.

 

      “ Hey hyung, are we there yet?” Gikwang asked in a sleepy voice.

      “ Not yet. I think were on the wrong road? That’s weird. I know,looked at the map properly…” Dujun ruffles his hair.

     “ Erm…hyung?  Your map is upside down “  hyunseung talked in a cool like voice.

    “ What ? there is no way I would…” Dujun pause and looked at the map. He facepalm his  forehead.

    “ WHAT?! You mean we’ve been on this road for hours and you just realize were on the wrong road? ” Junhyung  felt frustrated.

    “ Hey, it’s not easy …” Dujun was interrupted by Yoseob.

          “ Hyung~~~~~~I’m hungry” Yoseob pouted.

        “ Yah Yang Yoseob! Didn’t you eat before we left?” Dongwoon looked at Yoseob curiously.

       “ But that was like hours ago” Yoseob pouted cutely.

 Then, there was a sudden impact.

 

 

 

 

 

writer: dan...dan..dan..to be continue.. what will happen to Beast? Find out the next chapter. ^^ oh and i almost forgot can't anyone tell me  where can  i get a good poster ? thank u . pictures that were post,doesn't belong to me. give credits the one who did it :)don't forget to subscribe or comment.