Nice to see you again

Story

Few days passed and I still haven’t visited Roof And again. I ended up writing during my breaktime in the office. My younger brother went back to Seoul, so I have to take care of him. I have to prepare breakfast everyday, and at night, I have to organize everything at home, so that he can focus in school.

 

“Nuna! I’m going to university now, thanks for the breakfast. Enjoy your day off!”, Haejin said. “Be careful Haejin-ah! Enjoy your day also!” I answered. After a few minutes after he left, I fixed my bed and I ate breakfast, and washed the dishes.

 

I decided to publish the story I’ve been working on, I now have my title, “Would I meet you again?”. I decided to upload the first part of the story to know how my followers would react. Luckily, they liked it, they are excited with what will happen to the story. Since I need to finish the story, I decided to upload a chapter, a week.

 

I already wrote 3 chapters and I thought that I still need to do 2 chapters and it will be done. “Today, I will go to Roof And and write there. “Will he be there?”, I thought to myself. I prepared and went out. I wore my earphones and play something from my playlist, it’s Fairytale by Melomance. I arrived at the café early, so there weren’t a lot of people yet.

 

I ordered the usual, croissant and milk tea. This time, I didn’t remove my earphones and decided to start writing. It’s been a week since I last went here, compared to that time, it was easier for me to write. I think I get relaxed when I’m at the café. Time passed by quickly, and it’s been three hours since I arrived. I was also able to finish the story, finally. I closed my laptop and stretched, I looked around the café and there were more people, probably because it’s already afternoon.

 

I pondered if I would stay or leave since I’m already done with what I’m doing. I kept my laptop and pulled out my planner, I decided to update my schedule and do some doodles in it. I decided to play some upbeat songs of Shinhwa, I hope that it will make my day better. It really did.

 

After few songs, I decided to look up their videos, I stumbled upon their Happy Together guesting, the one from 2013 I think, they were younger by then. After finishing Happy Together, I stumbled upon their Shinhwa Broadcast show. It was uploaded on YouTube so I decided to watch also.

 

I was absorbed in my own little world while watching them, when somebody tapped my shoulder. I was surprised, that my phone almost fell from my hand. I looked up and saw a guy, smiling with his eyes shaped like crescent moon upside down. He was adorable, I thought to myself.

 

“Hey! You look so serious. What are you watching anyway? I saw you smiling ang laughing”, Minwoo said. I immediately pressed the home button of my phone, and removed my earphones, “Just some funny videos I came across”. I answered.

“I was waiting for you. I thought you’d be visiting the café the next day, but you didn’t”, he pouted. “Stop doing that Minwoo oppa! You’re so cute”, I said to myself. “My dongsaeng arrived from US and he’s here to study in the university, I have to look after him, so I wasn’t able to visit.” I said.

 

“Oh! You do have a dongsaeng! Are you a nuna or eonnie?” he asked. “Nuna”, I answered. He finally sat down on the chair in front of me and asked if I’m finally done with my story. I said yes and that I will be uploading it tonight.

 

“Can I read it?” he asked. “Not yet, I have proofread everything then I’ll post it. Then that’s the time you can read it.” I answered. “Please~~~” he said, while doing aegyo. I was about to give in when a barista called for him.

 

“I have to go there first”, he said and went to the counter. “He’s so busy.” I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard some people reacting and when I look by the door, some of the Shinhwa members were there. It was Hyesung, Eric and Junjin. They went to they went to counter and greeted Minwoo, I saw them talking and caught Eric glancing at my place.

 

I didn’t notice that it was already dark outside, so I immediately fixed my things because I needed to go home already.