Questions

Story

I was startled with Hyesung’s question. I wasn’t expecting that he would ask it. “I met him here, while I was trying to write new chapters for my story”, I told him. I looked at their expressions and laughed a little. They were serious and they looked like they are thinking of another question to ask. “Did he approach you?,” Junjin asked. “He did, out of nowhere, he suddenly talked to me.”, I answered. “Gosh, he’s really weird. Good thing you weren’t scared of him. If it was me, I’d find it weird.”, Hyesung added.

 

“I actually find it a little weird. Haha, since it was our first meeting.”, I answered. “So Haera-ssi, can you tell us more about yourself?”, Eric suddenly asked. I felt a little scared when Eric asked me the question because he looked and sounded so serious. “Uhm, I work in a production company. Most of the time, I get assigned when our project is a concert.”, I answered. “Woah! Your work is like that?”, Junjin said, with his eyes wide open. “Omg, he looks so cute”, I thought to myself.

 

“Yes. Most of the time, I help in overseeing in the whole concert. But there are times I also help in logistics, and the technical and controls, if we lack manpower.” I added. “That’s awesome. Is it possible to work with you?”, Junjin asked. “I’m not sure. I think I asked our boss why we don’t send proposals to you, and he said because you already have a production company that take cares of your concerts. You’ve been partners with them for quite some time.”, I told them.

 

After answering, they were quiet after I answered the question. “Gosh, I just made the situation awkward with my answer.” I panicked. “Can you send us a proposal?”, Eric said and I nodded, “Sure, I’ll prepare the proposal then bring it over to your office”, I excitedly answered. We talked about work and how to handle concerts. We shared experiences on how they organize and plan their concert. I told them about the stress and pressure we have whenever we have new projects.

 

“From the artists you worked with, who’s your favorite one?” Hyesung asked. “Hmmm, this is hard.”, I answered and pondered for a while. “I think it would be BTOB. I still get amazed with their talents and it’s easy to work with them. They are nice and they also give ideas and suggestions. It makes the work easier.”, I answered. “So it’s them.”, Hyesung said. “How about your least favorite?”, Junjin whispered as if he was cautious that somebody would hear the question. “Hahaha, this is a harder question. No comment.” I answered and laughed. “Eyyy, that’s not fair. C’mon you can just whisper it to me, I won’t tell anyone, I promise.”, Junjin said. “Sorry, but I won’t answer that question.”, I answered and looked at him.

 

He pouted, and looked at me with his puppy eyes. “I’m sorry Junjin-ssi, even though you do aegyo, I won’t really answer it.” I said. “Just ask me another question”, I added. “Okay! I give up.”, he said and raised both of his hands. “I wonder why Minbong is not yet here.”, Eric said and we all looked at the stairs. “Probably, there are many customers downstairs and he couldn’t leave the staff.” Hyesung said.

 

 

We are in the middle of our conversation when my phone rang. It was Haejin. “Ya!”, I answered him. “You’re so sweet nuna, I’m already here. Where are you?”, he asked. “You’re already here? I’m at the 2nd floor, I’m with Eric-ssi, Hyesung-ssi and Junjin-ssi.”, I answered. “Okay, coming up there.”, he said and ended the call.

 

After a few minutes, Haejin appeared, and I waved at him. “Nuna!”, he said. He bowed at them and said, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Haejin, I’m her dongsaeng. I’m a second-year student in Seoul National University. I’m studying medicine. Nice to meet you.”, he said.

 

*I  missed writing. Just a short update and hopefully i can finish the story already :)

*Please do leave comments! I'd appreciate it :)