Dinner

Story

“You’re Haera right?”, a man asked me and when I looked at him, it was Eric who asked. “Uhm, yes, I’m Kim Haera”, I answered. He offered his hand and he introduced himself, “I’m Eric, and this is Hyesung and Junjin. Do you know us?” Eric said. “Of course, she knows us. Pabo!” Hyesung added. “But it is also possible that she doesn’t know us hyung” Junjin added. “I know you guys, you are from Shinhwa, with Minwoo Oppa. I’m sorry to be rude but I have to leave already, I need to go home before my dongsaeng arrives”, I said.

 

When I was already by the door, Minwoo caught up with me and asked why I needed to leave already. I explained everything to him. “I have an idea!” he exclaimed and smiled at me. I was confused with what he said, and before I can answer he grabbed my wrist and he led me to sit on the chair again. The other guys, were also confused with what Minwoo did.

 

“Call your dongsaeng. Let’s have dinner together, so that you won’t have to cook anymore”, Minwoo said. “That’s a great idea Hyung!” Junjin exclaimed. “But you don’t have to do that, we can just have dinner in our place.” I answered. “I think Minwoo already made up his mind, call up your dongsaeng Haera-ssi”, Eric added.

 

I was about to protest when suddenly my phone rang. It was Haejin. “Haejin-ah, where are you right now?” “My classes are done. Nuna, let’s eat out tonight, it would be nice if you can also take a break in cooking. My treat!” Haejin said. “Eat out tonight?” I repeated. I looked at Minwoo and he was smiling from ear to ear. He suddenly grabbed my phone and talked to Haejin.

 

“Hello there Haejin-ssi, this is Lee Minwoo, your nuna’s friend. Before you called, I was asking your nuna to call you because I wanted to treat you two to dinner. How’s that sound? Would it be fine?” he asked. “Uhm, I guess it’s fine”, Haejin answered.

 

Minwoo ended the call, and using my phone, he texted Haejin the address of Roof And so that we can meet him there. I just laughed, because things happened so quickly. Minwoo now asked me to transfer to the 2nd floor, the other members followed. Their orders arrived and the server gave me something also.

 

“So, how did you meet Minwoo?”, Hyesung asked.